25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

OMG indeedy!!! that's fab hun, so pleased for you!!! I had to dive on here to see is you had posted what you were OMG'd about lol xxxx

lol....i cannot believe it tammy....i was so convinced i was out....did a digi 2 days ago and it said no....and today wi smu up it popped!!!!!

I have to admit I also thought you may be out this month but I am sooo pleased we were wrong!!! xxx

cannot believe it...really i cannot...i had kinda resigned myself to the spotting being my dodgy af's....but something kept telling me nope...your preggo....:happydance::happydance:

Omg just worked out roughly due date.... Going by lmp 26th dec (yeah right) but if I take it to when my temp shifted it's 13th of jan... Btw it's a Friday!!!!! Omg what does that say for my bean??? Lol.... I'll not know till u have a SCAN!!!!! Waaaaaaaaaa cannot believe it!!!!! :) :) :)

YAY, you have a pregnancy ticker!!!!!! I am so pleased for you hun, let's hope you miss Friday the 13th though lol xxx

YYYYYAAAAAAYYYYYYY congratulations Rach! Whoop Whoop :happydance:

Really happy for you hun. Did you keep your appointment with the doc or did you get this positive first?

So excited we now have 8bfp's on this thread- just need a few more now :)

Hope everyone is good- I officially entered my third trimester today which is CRAZY!!! It seems to be going really fast now. We are still doing up our bathroom- havent even started the nursery yet although I've got most of the furniture and furnishings- just need to paint and get new carpet once the room is cleared.

How are all the other bubbas?

How are all you TTC ladies? Mrs Bear? Lifechanging? MishC? Hope you're all well :)

x x x

I was doing my sample for him when I thought dip a digi... And bam there it was... He wanted to do a pee test then take it from there xxx

Congrats Rach! :happydance:

Can't believe you ladies are already starting to hit 3rd trimester. Not long now... :baby:

I go in for a scan Sunday to check how I am responding to the meds. If all goes well I'll be having my next IUI on Tuesday morning.

OMG OMG OMG :happydance: :happydance: Congratulations Rach :flower: so happy for you. OMG I blinked for a day and didn't come on and then whoopieee :bfp:
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

So what have the Drs said? How are you feeling?

Well i went to hand in my sample and i told em i had a pos digi and she said it was pointless them doing that sample i took in and she contacted midwife so i am waiting for midwife to contact me now....
Am feeling ok....tired...feel sick...bloated....and very very much EXCITED....lol...have yet to tell me shrink....tbh i am dreading it....dunno why seen as they know we are trying...lol...xxx

How are you darl....how are you feeling???

So excited for you. I feel very tired and quessy pretty much all the time, or starving! Have my app with midwife on th 31st. She is coming to the house at 9am, can't wait. Am nervous about NT test and scan in general as I am now 36. Can't wait to start growing and feeling baby then it will feel more real. For now I have Dd christening on sunday to finish up organising so very busy!

Mrs Bear...i have a question...does it hurt them doing a iui??? xxx

Do you mean does it hurt the sperm? Or does the IUI hurt in general? I'll answer both :thumbup:

It doesn't really hurt the sperm, they do a wash that eliminates the seminal fluid and the poor quality swimmers so that drops the count. But you are left with the best of the best so it is ultimately a good thing. Our counts are hurt the most because of the freeze/thaw since we have to use frozen while DH is overseas.

Nothing really hurts for me in the process so much as it is uncomfortable. My ovaries will get progressively more sore/achey as it gets closer to ovulation time - this is both due to the meds stimulating more and more follies maturing. It isn't too bad, though right before O it is the worst. You know you've O'd because you suddenly don't feel it anymore.

The IUI itself isn't bad, very similar to a pap test. They insert a catheter through the cervix. I tend to have cramping during and several hours after but that will vary from person to person. I suspect I get more cramping since I haven't had my cervix dilated from having a child yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->