25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

Oh interesting... I can imagine what the catheter I guess it's a bit like when you have a coil fitted... It's like a sodding biro being shoved in there.... Hope it works Soon for ya Hun xxx

Damn I am making no sense lol... I meant I can imagine what the catheter feels like...

Had my scan this morning and none of the egg follicles are big enough yet so it looks like things will get pushed back a couple of days. I have another scan Tuesday and if things are ready the IUI would be Thursday. I'm trying to stay positive but I'm not feeling good about this month right now :nope: Hoping for better news Tuesday

Keeping my FXed for you for Tuesday Mrs Bear!! The whole TTC process must be so much harder for you and I really feel for you, let us know how it goes xx

Mrs bear think positive Hun I thought this month was bust big time I ovd when af was due and then bam...xxx so you never know xxx big hugs to you though hunny xxx

Thanks everybody :hugs: Feeling a little better about things but I won't really feel comfortable til after Tuesday's scan. I will know either way then - I'll either have my IUI or be starting a new cycle. At least if I have to start a new cycle I'll have a few days off meds...

Yay a break from meds... Granted not the same kind of meds as you but I know what you mean... I love going med free but does land me in trouble xxx hope you get answers soon xxx hugs xxx

Tammy scan tomorrow... Pink or blue time!!!!! Exciting stuff.... I'm gonna say pink.... No blue.... No pink!!!!! Go team pink!!!!

I've got terrible wind!!!! Had it bad for few days now.... Driving me bonkers lol ......

lol thanks Rach, I'm also getting a team pink vibe but we shall see tomorrow... yay!!!

I have had really bad wind through out the pregnancy... i'm belching like barny from the simpsons... it's not pretty lol xx

Lol... Really cannot remember farting this much with all the boys xxx
My boobs have really started to swell this week :( busting out all over already... Not impressed lol dreading what size they are gonna be :/ drews not he's enjoying the idea/sight.... Also am so horny!!!! What's all that about!!!! I go like a nun when up duff!!!! What's going on!!!! Have had nookie everyday almost since my digi bfp!!!!! Mmmmmm interesting!!!! Lol xxx

What time is your scan Tammy??? I wanna know pink or blue....
And also Happy Birthday hunny xxx

OOOOoooohhhhhhh Tammy- pink or blue, pink or blue, pink or blue????? So exciting, hope your scan went well, let us know what your little bundle of joy is :)

I think she will be team pink :pink: but that is just a guess

Had much better news at today's scan. Will definitely have the next IUI on Thursday and there should be at least 2, possibly 3, follicles ready by then. Give myself a shot tonight and then it is just a waiting game. :wacko:

Yay mrs bear great news xxx fxd it works this month xxx twins xxx dunno why I said that xxx :/

And yay Tammy xxx (I know but not saying owt) :happydance:

Rach - Hope you're right, I would love it if I had twins. It would mean more expense and more work all at once but after all the stuff we have to do to get a BFP I'd be more than happy to get two for the price of one at this point :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->