25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

Sorry guys, was so busy yesterday as Tony took me out for my Birthday but.....

We're on team blue :) I gotta lil boy bump :) still kinda in shock... almost like finding out I was pregnant all over again lol, yep I am odd lol.

Mrs Bear, that's fab news hun, I really hope you get that BFP this time xxx

Morning Ladies,

congratulations Tammy..........a little boy :happydance:

Thats great news Mrs Bear, hope everything goes well for you tomorrow x

The last week has been so hectic, Dd christening was on sunday and was lovely. And yesterday was her B'day and we went to Bocket Farm. So today I am not getting out of pjs. I feel so sick all the time, eating helps for about 30 secs and then its back.

I have been testing out my anglesounds doppler and have heard baby moving, wasn't expecting to hear heart beat for a few more weeks, but by complete fluke, for about a a minute and a half heard the sound of a train. So fast, Unmistakeable! :happydance:

It is amazing when you can hear baby in there, we love our's and often have a listen :) xx

Congratulations Teej- so excited you're joining me on team blue :)

Poor you Pinga- I remember that awful 1st trimester well- I was about 8 weeks at New Year and oh did I feel TERRIBLE!! It ruined my xmas- especially as the reality of having a baby hadn't hit. Hope you feel better soon.

Good luck Mrs B, hello to everyone else :)

x x x

Congrats Teej! :blue:

Pinga - hope you are feeling better soon. it will all be worth it in the end :thumbup:

Yay midwife phoned me today got my booking in appointment on 2nd June at 10.10am... Yay :happydance: I'll be 8weeks... :) or 10 weeks if like she is going by my lmp... Am excited :happydance:

Rach - great to hear things are moving along and you got your appt. Do you think you guys are going to find out the sex or are you going to be surprised?

I'm back from the IUI and the numbers were decent and motility was good so FX it works this time. I did NOT like the Dr who did it (more details in my journal) but at least it is done. Now to the 2ww :wacko: Plan to test 6/1.

Ohh FXed it has worked this time Mrs Bear xxx

Fxd mrs bear xxx and boo to the horrid doctor!!!!

I am not sure tbh if I wanna know drew does he wants to know so I guess yeah we will be finding out lol xxx well something I have never experienced in a pregnancy is morning sickness... Mmmm it's interesting... Love it cos it is so different from the boys I wasn't feeling sick or sick with any of them... Cannot wear a bra at the mo cos they just hurt me boobs too much so am bra less lol... Sleeping loads only awake for a max of 11 hours lol that's all I can manage (sticky matress) drew makes sure lads are all sorted for school and leaves me in bed.... It's lovely....

Bummed out.... I am bleeding....phone nhs direct and obviously nothing they can do... They've booked me in for a scan on Monday... :( am totally shitting myself... It's not much at the mo but it's enough... It's too much... Cannot sleep am just so scared.... :(

Massive :hugs: Rach - hopefully it is a false alarm and everything turns out to be ok.

Oh no rach, try to stay calm and positive if you can (believe me I know it's hard) you could go to a&e and they may be able to scan sooner? Remember that women can bleed in pregnancy and go on to have healthy pregnancies and babies. It's easy to think the worst but just try to hang on in there. Really hope we have some good news from you soon, my thoughts are with you Hun x x x

Oh Rach, huge :hugs: hun, Bec has pretty much said it all, just try to stay calm and get some sleep if you can, easier said than done I know, I would prob pop to A&E if your that worried and see if you can get an earlier scan! I really hope everything is ok xxx

Massive hug Rach! As hard as it is remember that not all bleeding means the worst especially if your still having sex.. I bled for nearly a week and it was just an aggravated cervix baby wad fine xxxx fingers crossed but as others say go A&E I did at 10 weeks xxx

:hugs: Oh Rach, I hope it has stopped and its just a false alarm. We are here if you need us x

Hi it did stop but started wi blood streaked cm again... Scan tomorrow... We shall see xxx

Have everything crossed for you x what time is the appointment?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->