25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

Thinking of you hun, let us know how it goes xx FXed for you xx

wow a lot has happened since I have been gone. I am trying to stay away bc I have given up trying If it happens, it happens.

So congrats o the boy Teej. how exciting...
And rach- I was so happy to read your BFP!!! I hope that all goes well with your scan tomorrow.

Good to see everyone is doing well

FX for Rach's scan and Mrss Bears IUI

Thanks life hunny xxx I hope all goes well today xxx we shall see xxx
Not slept a wink tonight am totally worn out and know I should sleep but my mind will not shut down.... I am going through every scenario possible.... It's making my sickness worse... I just wanna barf....

Hey life! Nice to see you popping back xx taking a more relaxed attitude is pretty key even doctors recommend it so fingers crossed it does happen for you soon xxx

Thinking of you Rach :hugs:

Life the relaxed attitude does help. The more stressed you are the higher your prolactin which is bad. So just chill and to do the deed at the right time. the only thing I did different this time was doing it twice in one day.

Well not good news ladies.... They couldn't find a gestational sac or owt in there...:( so either I am earlier than I thought.... Or I've miscarried... So no real answers...I did one of their pregnancy tests and it came back positive so they've taken blood and I gotta go back in on Wednesday for more tests...
I am devastated...

Hun that's awful! I just hope like you say it's too early to tell and the blood work comes back ok xx

Not holding my breath preparing myself for the worst... It's easier that way.... :(
But thanks for your kind words xxx

Oh Rach I'm so sorry, was really hoping for better news for you :hugs:

Oh hun, i'm so sorry - will keep FXed that it's just a bit too soon to see anything!! xxx

So sorry Rach, was thinking of you today and hoping for better news. Big hug :hugs: x x x

Thanks ladies xx.
Will just have to wait and see....
Think I'm destined to just have my 3 boys xx I'm cool wi that... I can but dream... But in reality I think my breeding days are done....

Morning ladies :flower:

Rach hope you slept alittle last night. What are they checking tomorrow? HCG? you never know it could just be too early to see anything. Bloods should shine some light on everything. The waiting is the hard part. :hugs:

Hey pinga yeah they will be re running bloods to check hcg levels...
I did sleep but having some weird arsed dreams that keep waking me up....

So how long before you get the results from tomorrows blood?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->