25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

Hey Pinga don't worry hunny xxx maybe your baby is laid at the back of your uterus where your doppler cannot pick him/her up....xxx your bean is fine...xx i just know it hunny xxx :hugs:

I'm sure everything is fine Pinga. Even the pros have trouble finding it now and then. Just the double edged sword of having your own monitor. Try not to worry :hugs:

I know your both right, but I can't help but worry. Haven't checked yet today, will have a listen before bed. Once a day is less stressfull.

Pinga i'm sure everything is fine hun, baby is already moving around in there so can be hard to find, especially this early on, I still occasionally have trouble finding mine but am lucky that I can feel him kicking away in there. It will get easier as baby get's bigger xxx

Morning Ladies,

Hope you are all doing well.

I am pissed off and worn out. Dd woke at 4.30 and would not go back to sleep, no apparrent reason. And to top it off Midwife was due at 9am for 1st appointment to take bloods etc and she was a no show. So I rang her up at 9.45 and she said she handed me to another midwife and she must of forgot. So now I just feel like bursting into tears from disapointment and exsortion! I have to just sit and wait for the new one to ring and make a new appp.

But I am now a Prune .......:happydance:

Hey, hope everyone is getting on well :)

Rach how are you feeling now hun xxx

Hope all the bumps are coming along nicely :)

I'm great :) we're getting on well with building the nursery, just got a few more bit's to sort out then I can decorate :) we have decided on the Mama's and papa's "Once upon a time" range, it's lovely and has the flash of blue in it we wanted. Only problem we have at the minute is we have just realised we don't have the fitting kit for our cot so may have to buy a new cot now as they don't make them anymore!! Have been buying loads of clothes though... I was adamant I was going to wait too lol. I'm getting sooo many kicks now but am loving feeling him move so much now :) xxx

i am ok...still very confused...am back at epu on thursday for more bloodwork and another scan... :shrug: still got all the preggo symptoms... so dunno :shrug:
Just wanna know whats happening.....we shall see....

Glad every one is ok xxx

Morning Ladies,

Oh Rach thats is horrid for you :hugs: Hopefully they can give you some idea when all this will resolve itself, one way or an other, on thursday.

I have a stinking cold as does Dd, she was up again between 1 and 3.30am. I feel like hell, so glad morning sickness has stopped, I am so full of snot I know I would be puking.
So new midwife rang me and she is coming monday when I will 10+6. She seemed very nice, and was sorry about the mix up. I told her I had put on 10lbs already :blush: and she said she would not tell me off. :happydance:

Teej, what do you mean by fitting kit? intructions? Or tools? Instructions you might get on the internet. Tools is a bit tricky, although with ours i think it was just a case of getting the right allen keys, and I think we where missing some massive screws and strange bolts and we got spares from BnQ. Ours is a mamas and papas cot.. Good luck

Mrs Bear hows it going? Its wednesday...........have everything crossed for you.

Oh, Our's is also mama's and papa's so I may have to have a look in B&Q then! we have lost all the strange looking bolts a couple of rods and some other bit's we need to put it together, still have the instructions so if nothing else we can see how it should go together if we had all the bits lol

Sorry to hear your not well, like you say though at least your not suffering MS now as well, hopefully you will feel better in now time xxx

Oh Hun I'm sorry :hugs: Maybe its still to early. Is this the first day you tested?

Yes, it was my first test but I am already 13dpo. I'll test again in the morning I guess, but not hopeful. Going to go ahead and stop my meds so AF can start. Have an appt with the Dr to start the process all over again on Monday...

Take a few days to look after your self. I'm glad you have a plan in place.

I hope you don't mind but I have added a link to a clinic that might be of some use https://www.foresight-preconception.org.uk/#solutions
:hugs:

huge :hugs: Mrs Bear, really hope it's just a bit too soon xxx

Hugs mrs bear xxx I had hoped it would be good news xxx

Hospital in the morning... still getting bfps which is stressful...
Had appointment wi the shrinks today and they have now added in a new medication.... :( unsure whether to take it though cos it says could cause cleft palate... Am sat here with the box of pills on my leg... Thinking do I or dont I??? The shrink did her best to talk me outta having another baby... Am starting to think are they right... Should I follow their advice??? What's more important.... Health or happiness??? :shrug:

Rach, that really is a hard decision and sadly one that no one really has the answer to! I would say however if your health is suffering because your not taking the pill's you need then maybe you should start concentrating on yourself and your family as I should imagine this is also something that is affecting them, see how today goes and hopefully the outcome is a good one, if it's not however maybe it's time for you to re-evaluate what's really important xxx I really hope all goes well hun xxx

Hey ladies... Well went back to have bloods drawn on Thursday and low and behold they went up.... But and its a big but... They scanned me and still they do not see where the pregnancy is... So I am currently called... Pregnant with a pregnancy of unknown location...:shrug: so plan of action decided... Blood rescheduled for the 14th of june... Scan also... If still no clear answers... I've gotta have a shot of some drug (methosomething... Cannot remember) to terminated the pregnancy where ever it is.... Basically they are treating me as an ectopic...I said do the shot anyway but they refused!!!! Wtf!!!! My body... But they would cos I was on my own and appaerntly there is possible complications/ nasty side effect and basically not very nice... So need drew to go with me.... Sigh.... I'm fed up.... So until I know I am at a stand still... And after the shot from what I read I cannot ttc for approx 3 months... :shrug: dunno if true like....

Well that's what's happening with me xxx
Hope everyone else is ok... Hope all the lively bumps are coming on nicely xxx
My love to you all xxx hugs and kisses xxx

P.s might not be round much... Having a break xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79