25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

She said they'd tell me Monday's test levels tomorrow but won't know if they've increased or decreased until the results are in from Wednesday's test... She also said they'd rescan me in 10 days.... We shall see.... Xxx

Hi Ladies,

Hope everyone is well.

Rach any news yet?

Was sick this morning and then just dry heaved for ages. the all day nausous feeling has gone though and not nearly as tired. Keep getting shooting pains down my legs form the bottom of my spine. Ouch.

Heard some very sad news today. my sisters friend lost her baby at 6months, heart stopped, she has to wait days to be induced, just so horrible, I pray that we all get through this with a happy outcome xxx

Hi ladies.... Waiting in results should know tomorrow morning.... I'll let y'all know when I know xxx

And poor lady that's awful poor love she and her oh must be devastated my heart goes out to them... You think when you get that far your baby will be ok but it can be taken away just as fast... Only safe when you hold them in your arms... Then it's still a scary time what with possible SIDS and illnesses... It's never ending worry...
At least if I have bad news tomorrow... Yes I'll be devastated but at least I've not grown attached to this baby yet... I haven't felt it move... It hiccup inside me... All the little things that make it real... Unlike the poor people all over the world who this happens to xxx
Good bless that little angel xxx

That's awful Pinga! My heart goes out to her and her OH!

Rach I'm crossing everything for you Hun xx

My levels have dropped.... :(
So am now waiting on the doctors to decide what they are gonna do :(... It's really strange cos I still have all my pregnancy symptoms...
Am gutted... Drew was devastated... X

Oh Rach I'm so sorry :hugs: to you and your family. Don't forget we are here if you need us x

Oh Rach, i'm so sorry hun xx I really hope you and drew are ok and as Pinga said, if you need us we're here :hugs: xxxx

Thanks ladies... It's ok... Something cannot have be right with the baby/pregnancy... I knew deep down something was wrong... Xxx am just glad I found out now and not further along xxx

I was until I just called my midwife to cancel my appointment and she said 'well if you need to rearrange your appointment let me know'..... Errrrmmmmm the pregnancy has/is failing....mmmmmmm lemme see do I need a midwife???? Errrrmmmmm no not currently.... I don't even know what I am doing from here??? I mean I know I gotta go back next week to have repeat bloods done but I mean whats gonna happen regarding my cycle???? Im not bleeding... Only spotting... No cramping.... I still have all pregnancy symptoms.... And I am in major limbo right now!!!!! It's horrid feeling like this knowing its not going any further.... At least if your further on you have options like d&c or medically managed with tablets and pessaries but what about me??? What am I waiting to happen??? More blood tests!!!! Dunno if I can wait it out till next week!!!!
I just dont know what to do.... Am so confused right now....

How are you btw mrs bear xxx hope all is well xxx I'm sorry I've been wrapped up in my own self pity recently ... And I've neglected how everyone else is feeling and getting on xxx
Hope you are ok hunny xxx hugs xxx

I am gonna say it cos i feel really bitter at the moment....i don't mean to offend anyone or owt....please do not take offence xxx

If i hear one more person complain about being pregnant or symptoms that go with pregnancy i am seriously gonna loose it with em....

I'm sick of hearing 'omg i am sick of this morning sickness it awful' 'i'm sick of being tired' 'i'll be glad when its all done with'.....

I would kill right now for these symptoms to leave my body...i feel sick/ have been sick, i am tired, i need to pee every 5 seconds, my boobs are huge like bowling balls and are very painful....my stomach is bloated i look very much like i'm full term...(dunno why) and i know my symptoms are gonna lead me to nothing....unlike the majority of people who will be holding their babies in their arms in a few months....

i know everyone has a right to complain etc etc
Sorry feeling very much wrapped in self pity....not in a happy place right now....
Sorry for my little rant...

So sorry you are having to go through all of this Rach :hugs: And you are perfectly correct to be focusing on yourself right now. You are going through a very hard time. I can't even imagine it, it is my biggest fear if I ever get my BFP.

I totally agree with you about people complaining about preg symptoms. I don't mind a little 'ugh I feel awful' but I hate it when people go on and on and make it their every topic of conversation. I heard someone I know was making some really negative comments about her pregnancy (and the baby!) a few months back and I couldn't even talk to her after I found out. Not everyone realizes how lucky they are it seems.

Hate that your midwife is being so clueless and insensitive about it too. I know that must make it even harder. Hopefully everything will sort itself out soon and things will get back on track for you hun :hugs:

To answer your question: As for me, still in the 2ww. Feeling very 'zen' about it, which is very odd. Hoping it means I just 'sense' it is my turn, but dreading yet another BFN. Won't test til next Wednesday so still a ways to go.

Thanks mrs bear xxx love that you are feeling zen like xxx good luck darling you deserve this xxx

Rach hun, no need to apologise!! you have been through so much and to hear people complain about their symptoms instead of realising how lucky they are must be a kick in the teeth! I also hate when people moan about it... I mean let's face it, we are all aware of what symptoms there are and that you don't alway's feel great!!

I really do feel for you hun and hope that you are out of the limbo state soon, Massive :hugs: xxx

Hi Ladies,

I'm sorry you are bring left in limbo at the moment, you must feel really crappy to say the least! Whilst I have been feeling sick and tired I am thrilled too feel this way, It disappeared for a few days and I was worried sick. To be honest I am very scared that the baby isan't there anymore. I found the heart beat at 8 weeks, fluke, and haven't found it since. Am getting quiet obsessive and check 3 times a day and still nothing :nope: Mid wife will be here on tuesday so hpoefully by then I will have heard it.

Mrs bear have everything crossed that this is your time, zen is good, I need to catch some of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->