25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

Hope they get everything straightened out soon for you Rach :hugs:

Even if you do have to take a 3 month break maybe that will be a good thing - help you to get your body back on track and settle down from the emotions of the past few weeks. It's all been very hard on you and taking time for you may be just what you need. :hugs:

Doing ok I guess. Still sad about yet another BFN of course. Have an appointment Monday for my baseline scan and to talk to the Dr. I have a feeling they may start pushing us towards IVF, but they may not yet if they think the lower quality of frozen sperm may be the reason for no BFP yet. I don't intend to do IVF whild DH is still deployed though. That is an awful lot to go through alone.

Trying to stay positive and hope that this next cycle does the trick. Would like to get a BFP before DH is home for his 2-week leave because I don't want to have to spend the whole time worrying about ttc stuff and Dr appts. That is a ways away though. Going to focus on the June cycle first.

Bless ya xxx I don't know how you cope hunny xxx at least we all have our other halfs to take the brunt of it all and you are doing this while your hubby is away... You are so strong xxx I really admire you for that xxx cannot wait for you to get your bfp cos you really deserve it xxx

Where is you hubby?
My brother is in the navy and he's just got back from afganistan... I am so pleased he is back now...
When does your hubby get back? Bet you miss him like crazy? Xxx I couldn't do it xxx I have huge amounts of respect for all the armed forces and more so for the partners of the brave lads and lasses xxx.

He's in Afghanistan. It was 5 months since he left last weekend. He will be home on leave for a couple weeks later in the summer. It will be :cold: again before he is back for good.

Hey ladies... Well went back to have bloods drawn on Thursday and low and behold they went up.... But and its a big but... They scanned me and still they do not see where the pregnancy is... So I am currently called... Pregnant with a pregnancy of unknown location...:shrug: so plan of action decided... Blood rescheduled for the 14th of june... Scan also... If still no clear answers... I've gotta have a shot of some drug (methosomething... Cannot remember) to terminated the pregnancy where ever it is.... Basically they are treating me as an ectopic...I said do the shot anyway but they refused!!!! Wtf!!!! My body... But they would cos I was on my own and appaerntly there is possible complications/ nasty side effect and basically not very nice... So need drew to go with me.... Sigh.... I'm fed up.... So until I know I am at a stand still... And after the shot from what I read I cannot ttc for approx 3 months... :shrug: dunno if true like....

Well that's what's happening with me xxx
Hope everyone else is ok... Hope all the lively bumps are coming on nicely xxx
My love to you all xxx hugs and kisses xxx

P.s might not be round much... Having a break xxx

Hi Rach, sorry to hear you are still going through all this :hugs: I hope that what ever happens you can start to move forward from the 14th x

Thanks pinga hun xxx cannot believe your a lime already xxx
How time does fly xxx

Morning everyone :flower:

Had my booking app with midwife on Monday. I was sposed to have it a week ago but there was a mix up. I now have my notes and am waiting for my scan date to drop through the post :happydance:
Hope everyone else is doing ok x

Yay Pinga :) You shouldn't have to wait too long for your scan either!!!

Im good, started physio for my back yesterday and hurting a little today from that, have an appointment with my Obstetrician this afternoon too so will hopefully know by the end of today if I am able to have a natural birth or c-section!! The though of either scare's me a little if i'm honest!! Quite worried how a natural birth will affect my back but know with a c-sec the healing process is a lot longer..... hmmmm.....

Hope everyone else is doing well xxx

Hi Teej try not to worry too much if you can. I kept telling myself with my 1st that this baby is gonna come out one way or another and it would be the day we met so the best day. As for a c-section the actual section was a breeze. After was a little harder, just have to move slowly. I don't want one this time but only because I have a 2 year old that jumps on me and will probably be feeling a little put out with the new baby and will want to jump on me more :wacko:. But when you only have the baby to worry about its doable. I remember I had the moses basket right by the bed and slept propt up on about 50 pillows so I could get up to feed the baby. I really missed the hospital beds with the rails when I got home.

No scan in the post today......maybe tomorrow

Well I had the appointment but the hospital didn't have my note's about my back problems... considering my consultant for my back is based at the same hospital I thought this was pretty bad!! Hey ho... got to wait another 5 weeks now to see what's gonna happen, on a good note he said baby is doing great :) xxx

Hello ladies,

Got my scan through for Monday 14.20:happydance: So excited!

Heard babys heartbeat this morning on my doppler :happydance: now i'm really excited about monday.
Hope you all have a great weekend x

Hello Ladies,

Had scan yesterday and all is well. They put me forward a few days so EDD now Christmas day!

I am so relieved that everything went well. 168bpm and all fingers and toes present, low risk for downs. :happydance:

That's fab news Pinga!! And wow... a Christmas baby indeed!! How do you feel about baby possibly being born on Christmas day?? Of course no other prezzie will top this one lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->