25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

I'm not to worried theres only about a 5% chance that baby will come then. If it does then yes it will be the best pressent.:flower:

Morning Ladies hope you are all well.

Rach just wondered how your app went yesterday? How are you feeling? Wanted you to know I was thinking of you :hugs:

Oh whow Pinga that is amazing news darling xxx so pleased for you xxx

Well me long story short....they now say ectopic gotta have shot...went today to have shot....and guess what...no shot...cos i am away when they need to run a blood test...and like f**k i am canceling what i have planned...so next tuesday is shot day...but if i have any pain, bleeding yadda yadda gotta go to a&e....poor bean is gonna get dissolved :( then my body shouold reabsorb it...:( how very sad.....then i've got to have a break of 3 months....so decided to go down ntnp route...mainly to get my mental health back on track....cos everyone is noticing i'm really not well....i might not be around much.....to the girls who have me on facebook i am looking forward to the baby pics and to the ones yet to add me search Lady Rachael Sykes-Coates.....:) thats me...

Hope everyone is ok xxx hugs and love to you all xxx

Hi Rach,
I'm so sad for you and your bean :hugs: It just got lost, nobodys fault :nope: I will be thinking of you and your little one next tuesday.:hugs:
I hope you take the summer to relax and find yourself again before you get lost too. Your family needs you but firstly You need You. As mothers and partners and daughters we tend to put ourselves last. Make sure you find some regular you time.

Rach that's awful hun, I can't believe it's having to be dragged out! Will be thinking of you Tuesday!! I think I speak for all of us when I say we understand if your on here much!

Much love xxx

So sorry Rach :hugs: it's awful that it has been dragging out for so long. Hopefully once this is resolved you will have the time you need to recenter yourself and get everything back on track. Hang in there hun :hugs:

Hi ladies,

Hope everyone is keeping well, Rach especially :hugs:

Wish the summer would hurry up and arrive and cheer us all up.

Mrs Bear how are you getting on in your cycle?

take care all x

Rach - hope everything went as well as could be expected. Been thinking of you :hugs:

I'm doing good Pinga. Had my 5th IUI yesterday so in the 2ww. Had several egg follicles but only 9.1 million swimmers so hopefully it will all balance out. Planning to test around July 6 if I can hold out that long. If no BFP this cycle I will be taking a break and be on birth control pills to suppress my cycle and set up the timing so I will O when DH is home on leave for two weeks toward the end of summer.

Hii Mrs Bear :flower:

Glad your IUI went well. Fingers crossed 5 is your lucky number. Hope the 2ww flys for you.

Hi ladies, hope you are all well?

So sorry to read about your ectopic Rach- hope you're doing ok and it will do you good to have a break. :hugs:

I haven't posted for ages but have been around- just been very busy getting loads done in house and have been writing all my school reports which take hours :nope: all done now though :happydance:

We finished our bathroom and have got nursery done as well. I've got 6 weeks left till my due date. Just need to sort out my hospital bag and we're doing up the lounge and dining room too so a few more weeks and we should be there.

We have our first antenatal class tonight- feeling a bit nervous as I've heard rather mixed reviews about the NHS ones but can't afford private with everything else we're doing right now.

I now also have a pregnany sister in law and a pregnant best friend which is great- hoping some of their lucky dust might reach you ladies on here who are still trying. :dust:

How are all the other mums to be and bumps? Hope you're all good x x x

Well ended up in hospital having another shot of that god awful stuff... So now 6 months till I can ttc.... Feeling very poorly at the mo all I am doing is feeling sick, shaking and sleeping.... Feel dizzy when I stand up feel dizzy when laying down... It's crap really :(

Cannot believe we've got bumps that are due xxx cannot wait to see pics xxx Good luck ladies xxx it's painful but so worth it xxx

Awh, hope you're feeling better soon Rach x x x

Morning Ladies,

I hope everyone is keeping well.

Rach I am so sorry your feeling so rough, did they say how long before you would start to feel better? :hugs:

Bec glad to see your getting close to D day. So exciting to see bump turn into baby :happydance:

Mrs Bear how you hangin in there? Only a few days to go now.... How do you feel?

Well I feel fat. I can feel my bump growing, But due to being a little on the porky side I have a B and not a D so I just feel fat! Heey hoo! Apart from that I feel fine.
15 weeks today, still haven't felt baby yet, but heart beat is strong. See midwife in just over a week.

Well should be 15 weeks today and finally it is over :( I started cramping and bleeding today... And I cried my arse off.... Cos now I know it's over.... Had my bloods done today before I started bleeding so am expecting them to come back as zero or very close to zero.... Still feel really shite and hair is falling out like crazy....
Am sad.... Poor baby....

So sorry Rach :hugs:

I tested this morning and had another BFN :cry: I feel like I am just wasting my time and it is never going to happen :nope: Will be on a break now til probably Sept so we can schedule things for when DH is on his 2 week leave. Don't know how much I'll be on BnB.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

So sorry Rach, let it all out, don't try to be strong, you still need to grieve :(

Sorry for your BFN too Mrs Bear, I'm sure it will happen for you hunni, just keep trying when your DH is back. If you're not on here much everyone understands.

Take care both of you and make sure you get some TLC from those around you. :hugs: x x x

Thanks ladies... Means a lot xxx
I'll be joining you
Mrs bear I cannot ttc for 6 months now cos of the meth injection... I need a break though... Get my head sorted etc so we can continue together... It will happen for you hunny I know it will xxx :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->