25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

Hey ladies, sorry to hear things are not going well for Rach and Mrs Bear! Hopefully the break will do you both some good - FXed you'll be nice and relaxed and both get your BFP's!! xxx

Amazed to see we have a couple of due dates coming up soon - I can't believe how quickly time has flown!! I've not been about much as so busy at home with getting the house ready! Can't wait to start seeing those baby pics!! xxx

Wow Teej - I can't believe you are already in your 3rd trimester!

I am seriously considering stopping if we don't get a BFP after DH is home on leave. If it doesn't work with the stronger meds and fresh sperm I won't have any confidence it will work if I start trying frozen again after he goes back. Am thinking it would be better to save the money we would spend on banking and IUIs and put that toward fresh cycles or IVF once the deployment is over. So if no BFP in September it looks like Rach and I will be starting ttc again at about the same time.

Can't speak for everyone else but I'm just marking time these days between waiting for DH to come home and waiting to TTC again.

How are you doing Rach?

Hey Ladies, I'm good just been so busy trying to get everything sorted! Baby is doing really well and does not stop kicking the crap outta me lol, even woke me at 4am this morning with hiccups... couldn't get back to sleep then either and so tired now!

Hope everyone else is doing well xx

Hi ladies, it has been very quiet on here, I have still been checking in now and then but mainly on third tri forum. Like you Teej I have been and am still so busy preparing for baby. We finished the nursery, have everything we need and I had my baby shower a couple of weeks ago which was fun. I've packed most of my labour bag but just need to finish it this weekend. Work has been crazy too as I had all my reports to write, parents evening was on Tue night till 8 which was very tiring and then we had sports day on Thursday too. My headteacher is being really good though and has been helping me to pace myself- she appreciates I'm working really late into my pregnancy so I can see my class through the school year. One week left! I have had a lot of problems with my pelvis and hips and have been diagnosed with SPD so really trying to take it easy but have a busy weekend ahead- at least I've got myself a driver- my sis is ferrying me around today. DH is working all weekend doing overtime to get some extra cash...not long and I'll be living off SMP as I'm resigning from my job I'm not entitled to as much maternity pay.

Anyway...that's my catch up!! Hope you other ladies are all doing well. Katie is due very close to me I remember. How are other bumps? I'm sorry Rach and Mrs Bear that you've both been having such a rough time of it. Praying that things go your way soon.

x x x

Hey ladies! Been so busy with getting ready for bubs coming only been popping in from time to time!
Moving next week too so everything is up in the air for me! Bubs is very active (too much) sometimes lol xx
Hope everyone else is doing ok xx

Morning Ladies,

Hope everyone is doing well. :flower:

Can't wait to see those baby pics either. :happydance:

Been feeling really tired lately so I got the midwife to check my iron levels. Trying to get through to Drs now to get results, but no luck. Had my 16 week app last week and discussed my labour with MW. She has written in my notes that I don't want continuous montering as I want to beable to move with my labour. I am so scared they will push for a c-section at the fist chance. Don't want that. I plan to stear clear of the epiduarel too as once thats in I know I will get a c-section.

Felt baby kick for the first time yesterday :happydance: and we have picked our names aswell.

Isla if its a girl and Louis (Louie) if its a boy. You are the only people I'm telling untill baby arrives.

Hey Pinga, so glad all is going well and loving the names you have picked!!

How come you will have to have a c-sec if you have an epidural? I'm still waiting to find out if i'm going natural or c-sec, should hopefully find out on the 10th August, time is still flying by for me - kinda wish it would slow down a bit now as still so much to get done!! xx

Hi Teej

If you have an epidural your pretty much preped for theatre. Plus the less your dialated when you have it the greater the chance of you not progressing. As my c-section was a bit of a nightmare being reopened a few days later cause of a massive blood clot I want to try and avoid it at all cost. I want a happy christmas :thumbup: I'm sticking to tens, gas and air and pethedine if I need a break. And hopefully no induction my midwife reckons my body just wasn't ready for birth last time and I need to wait it out this time and go into labour naturally. Heres hoping

I have my 20 week scan on the 10th too, I hope everything is still ok and baby is growing well. It will be good for you to find out what your birth plan is...so exciting.

Glad you like the names

Hi ladies,

my lovely headteacher has given me the afternoon off to rest- have lots of work to do but at least I can relax while I do it (and surf the net a bit too!). My SPD has got worse and I am struggling quite a bit now with walking and sleeping as every time I move or turn over it causes me pain so I wake up :(

I only have 3 days left now and then I'm finished so the end is finally in sight! I think working this late was a bit ambitious but nearly there now.

Pinga they are lovely names, are you staying on team yellow or will you be finding out?

Teej- time definitely seems to go pretty quickly in third tri! I can't believe I only have 3 weeks now till my due date!! Just want to finish preparing things so i feel completely ready- really hope he doesn't come early and catch me out!

Hope everyone is good still- especially those who don't seem to have been on for ages- Mrs Hedgehog, Mishc and lifechanging.

Take care all x x x

Yes we are team yellow,especially because its due christmas day.
I already know I'm getting a magimix food processor the baby is the surprise :haha:

Oh no Bec that's not good!! at least you are almost done at work so can finally put your feet up :)
I know what you mean about hoping lil one doesn't catch you out! if our lil one makes an early appearance we're done for lol, hopefully it won't be much longer till upstairs is sorted but having to rely on other's all the time is annoying, we're now waiting for the plasterer to let us know when he can come round and plaster upstairs for us, then we have to book in the carpenter to finish off his bits, then we get to finally decorate... woop woop xx

Aww Pinga I never thought about it like that but what a lovely surprise for Christmas :) xx

Hi Ladies, :flower:

I'm a mango this week :happydance:

How are all the bumps coping with the heat? I get puffed out too quick and have to sit down..useless!

Betty and Bec not long to go now......... have every thing crossed that you both have smooth deliverys.

I can't wait for next weeks scan, bit nervous, but really looking forward to seeing little one again. The cat gets spade next week too so busy week.

Take care everyone waiting to try , trying, and waddling! :hugs:

Hey Pinga! How mad is this heat! I feel like a beached whale lol
Congrats on your Mango hehe
Can't believe only 10 days for Bec and 16 for me eeeeeek! Exciting but scary too xxx

Hope all the other ladies are doing ok xxx

Hi ladies,

Pinga- a mango- how exciting! I loved seeing bubs on scans, hope your one next week goes well :)

Katie- can't believe we're nearly there! I hope you're ok, I'm getting so uncomfortable- feel like my tummy isn't big enough for my little man- he must be so squashed in there!

Actually really glad I worked till 37 weeks as now I've finished work time is DRAGGING and have been getting pretty bored! Trying to have something planned each day- even if it's naff things like emptying the dishwasher and hanging out the washing! My mum is off this week though so had a nice day sitting in her garden while she did some gardening and then we went out for tea and cake in the afternoon- lovely :)

Going to see Harry Potter on Wednesday which will be great- missed seeing the last one at the cinema as my morning sickness was so bad.

Anyway, hope all is good with everyone and I will update again before I have baby (or not if he catches me out!!)

x x x

Harry Potter was fab! You will love it!!! Wasn't the comfiest of experiences but worth it :)
I finished a week a go and moved last week so have been busy every day... Got a nursery now too so I have that to slowly work in till bubs arrives!

Cannot wait now! I keep lookin at her cot thinking how amazing it will be when she is here xxx

Hey ladies, This heat is killing me!!!!

Pinga... almost half way :) When do you have your 20 week scan - can't wait to see piccy :)

Bec and Katie... Oh My God - how close are you two now!!! So exciting :) can't wait to start seeing the baby pic's.

Other than struggling in the heat and puffing up as soon as I move i'm good, have really enjoyed being pregnant just starting to struggle now, I think this is more to do with the heat though and the sleepless nights - just can't get comfy! I have a V pillow that is great for when I first go to bed but then when I turn over in the night I get all caught up in it and nearly fell out of bed the other night! Still unsure if I will have a natural or c-section but will find out on the 10th, still not sure which I prefer the idea of yet!

Good luck to everyone xxx

Hi everyone, haven't posted on here for ages as haven't really had much to report. Have been following how everyone is doing though. How exciting that some of us are getting really close.

I've been doing great mostly, suffering a little bit in the heat and get swollen ankles sometimes but nothing too serious. I've finished work and got the next 7 weeks to get ready for baby. Got lots of little projects to keep me busy like knitting hats and making wash cloths. I love being at home and doing housework, think I must be nesting. DH is loving it as I make his breakfast every morning now!

I'm really looking forward to LO arriving but don't want it to go by too fast. I might not be seeing that in another few weeks when I'm huge and uncomfortable. At the moment I still have quite a neat bump but it's starting to grow quite quickly now.

Good luck everyone x x

I can't believe that it's been almost a year since I first posted on BnB and I'm preparing to be a mum! It's been really nice to chat with lots of like minded woman and I'm grateful to have the forum to come to when I need it xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->