27 weeks with #4 and pressure

Sab4kids

Reaction score
I'm sorry if this is TMI but I have been having rectal/vagina pressure for a few days. It is really bad if I am on the toilet peeing or squatting to put on my 2yr olds boots etc. My mw thinks this baby is already a bit bigger so may be that is it. Plus this is baby #4. Just wondering if anyone else experiences this or has experienced this? I am also looking for some pelvic floor exercises as maybe I need to strengthen those too.

me and you both and this is no 4 for me too, I think its the way the baby is lying though i have now been wearing tena lady pads all week and any slight movement am peeing slighty:(
So i have been doing pelvic floor exercises all the time, a good one is when u need to pee stop part way through hold for the count of ten and then continue as normal.
then practice this when yr doing chores or lying in bed though dont go too mad as mine have now made my bh painful, but I figure rather that than any acciedents:)
xx

what are the ages of your children? Mine are Alexa Grace 7, Myles Hunter 5, and Naitt Cortez 2. This is our last baby and we do not know what we are having.

what are the ages of your children? Mine are Alexa Grace 7, Myles Hunter 5, and Naitt Cortez 2. This is our last baby and we do not know what we are having.

Mine are Jessica 17 Alexandra 16 and Joe 14 so quite close in age like you, I used to think I had got off scott free as lots of mums after two had incontince problems slight peeing, but with baby no4 for the last few weeks pelvic floor exercises or not i cant do the dishes without peeing slightly bending to do the washing machine or hold the dog back whenopeing the front door well lets just say I am glad I am wearing a pad or it could be embarrassing.
We are also having our last baby oh is having the snip after but we know his a boy and my son is very happy to have the odds equaled in the house even if his younger brother will be 14 yrs his junior xx

hi hunny this is my third baby and im getting the same pressure as u iv had it from about 20 weeks but it seems to be getting worse these days lol, i do agree that its coz of way baby is laying as it comes and goes all the time its so bad sometimes i have to sit down for while coz im sure gravity makes it worse lol
both my children were quite big over 8lb so im defo thinking this buba is gonna be a chunker too :) if it gets too bad though hun do ring MW and explain she may have a good reason for why ur getting it that we dont know of ;)

this is also our last baby too :( purely because it will be my third c-section and im advised to have no more for danger reasons which is fine by me 3 kids is enough for me lol
im having my tubes litigated during the section once baby is out that way me or OH dont have to go through an evasive procedure as i will be open and it will take 5 min ontop of getting baby out so sounds like our best plan of action :)

Mine are Jessica 17 Alexandra 16 and Joe 14 so quite close in age like you, I used to think I had got off scott free as lots of mums after two had incontince problems slight peeing, but with baby no4 for the last few weeks pelvic floor exercises or not i cant do the dishes without peeing slightly bending to do the washing machine or hold the dog back whenopeing the front door well lets just say I am glad I am wearing a pad or it could be embarrassing.
We are also having our last baby oh is having the snip after but we know his a boy and my son is very happy to have the odds equaled in the house even if his younger brother will be 14 yrs his junior xx

just realised our due dates are just 1 day apart :thumbup:

Lets hope we are not late and get to see the royal wedding:)
I also had big babies 1.8lb 4oz 2. 9lb 9oz 3. 9lb 6oz 5 weeks early :) xx

I've had pressure for quite a while now, My Dr. said for me it's cause it's baby #3 and everything isnt holding up like it used too :( I am always having to sit down-can't stand up long and on the toilet I Feel like something is going to come out of me Yikes!

This is baby no3 for me and I have found that this time round everything seems to be happening earlier, and all the aches and pains seem to be worse than I remember them being with my other 2. I'm definately alot more uncomfortable in every way this time round. Some people tell me its because I'm older, others say change in lifestyle (being more hectic) and some say that it is the more babies you have the worse it gets, maybe its just a bit of everything or maybe this baby is bigger than my other 2 6lber babies lol I hope not :nope: I still have a few wks to go.

well i have c-sections so i know mine will be ontime :winkwink:, i wish i could do it naturally but here in UK they just wont allow VBAC after 2 sections :( although im actually going to speak to my consultant incase things have changed, i know it risky but i really want one of my babies naturally and in America vagina birth after 2 sections happens alot with success so im defo going to bring it up :thumbup: xx

My babies were 9lbs 9oz-girl, 9lbs 1oz-boy and 7lbs 14oz-boy! So big babies could be adding to the reason. Good luck to you ladies.

well i have c-sections so i know mine will be ontime :winkwink:, i wish i could do it naturally but here in UK they just wont allow VBAC after 2 sections :( although im actually going to speak to my consultant incase things have changed, i know it risky but i really want one of my babies naturally and in America vagina birth after 2 sections happens alot with success so im defo going to bring it up :thumbup: xx

Like you I have been told i will be having a c sect due tot eh size of my baby and last time my son beinf so early oh and app my age? but I still think he will come of his own accord before then:) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->