27 years of the WITCH and I still don't know what's PMT

SWLondonMum

TTC #2
Reaction score
I can't believe that I've been having :witch: since I was 11, 27 years ago, and I STILL can't work out what is PMT, what is a sign of pregnancy and what is just in my mind

I thought of this after a chat on the 2ww but I thought it was appropriate to post on the 35+ forum as let's face it, we're all pretty close to that 25yrs of :witch: - hard to believe isn't it!

:rofl: :dohh: :cry: :haha: :wacko: :wine:

I can't believe that I've been having :witch: since I was 11, 27 years ago, and I STILL can't work out what is PMT, what is a sign of pregnancy and what is just in my mind

I thought of this after a chat on the 2ww but I thought it was appropriate to post on the 35+ forum as let's face it, we're all pretty close to that 25yrs of :witch: - hard to believe isn't it!

I don't symptom spot for the very reason that early pg signs and symptoms can also be signs of the witch arriving. I started my AF at 10 years of age so I'm coming up to my witching 30 year anniversary :wacko:. I do feel irrationally homicidal when I get PMT, I'm not sure if that's an early pg sign :rofl:.

I don't symptom spot for the very reason that early pg signs and symptoms can also be signs of the witch arriving. I started my AF at 10 years of age so I'm coming up to my witching 30 year anniversary :wacko:. I do feel irrationally homicidal when I get PMT, I'm not sure if that's an early pg sign :rofl:.

Exactly, when I really was pregnant with DS1 and m/c I never confused it for PMT but since then I have confused lots of PMT symptoms for being pregnant ....so have also given up symptom spotting!
I have only felt irrationally homicidal towards DH during PMT (poor man!) :rofl:

Exactly, when I really was pregnant with DS1 and m/c I never confused it for PMT but since then I have confused lots of PMT symptoms for being pregnant ....so have also given up symptom spotting!
I have only felt irrationally homicidal towards DH during PMT (poor man!) :rofl:

LOL. Yeah, my OH gets it in the neck (not literally, obvs) at that special time. Sometimes when I'm really bad he says he wouldn't have married me if he'd known :blush: (I did't have AF when we met up until after we got married due to meds.) He is joking. Or should I say he better be :devil:.

If a policeman is shining a light in your face, asking questions about the blood on your hands, then that is PMS/PMT day, regardless of which cycle day you're on. :D

Seriously though, what Keekeesaurus said. In the 2WW it's just about impossible to tell which is which or witch! All I can say is, "Eat more chocolate!"

If a policeman is shining a light in your face, asking questions about the blood on your hands, then that is PMS/PMT day, regardless of which cycle day you're on. :D

Seriously though, what Keekeesaurus said. In the 2WW it's just about impossible to tell which is which or witch! All I can say is, "Eat more chocolate!"

:rofl:

I am the same I get really bad PMT a day or two before AF is due to arrive .
but then its almost the same when I am in early pregnancy so its very hard to tell the difference. after TTC for 3 years I have found it impossible not to analyse symptoms in the 2WW, the only time I was not paying attention to them is on TTC break cycles and even then if they are bad enough I am going to notice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->