27yo TTC #1 wanting buddy :D

I am feeling ok thanks nat, still no typical symptoms, which makes me think i aint pregnant but i have done 5 tests to make sure hahah!

have you tested again sw33tp3a? i ope you get your bfp that isnt a squinter !

Jaanruk, how are you feeling today?

well my lovelies i am gonna have to get me self to work!

:hugs:

Hehehe thank your lucky stars you're not having any symptoms yet I'm sure there would be many girls out there throwing up every morning by now hehehe hopefully this is a good sign that you wont have morning sickness throughout your pregnancy :) apparently if your mum isn't sick throughout her pregnancy you will generally not get sick either, I'm hoping this is true as my mum wasn't sick with either me or my sister :p

well im waiting a few days so if i do have hcg it will be bfp as it builds up each day so there is no guessing. thanks maybe tomorrow. or monday.

do u think am covered , O'd on sat (yesterdy) but DH wouldnt 'play ball'. BD every other day c8, and the fri and sunday (today)::hugs: feeling kinda of :wacko:with all the BD. hoping for a BFP end of month.
anyone out there Od over the weekend ? need a buddy !:flower:

baby dust to u all :dust::dust:

well still no AF and still bfn's so who knows oh well

do u think am covered , O'd on sat (yesterdy) but DH wouldnt 'play ball'. BD every other day c8, and the fri and sunday (today)::hugs: feeling kinda of :wacko:with all the BD. hoping for a BFP end of month.
anyone out there Od over the weekend ? need a buddy !:flower:

baby dust to u all :dust::dust:

Yeah I think you're covered hun :) I'm still waiting to ov, that will hopefully happen over the next few days :) fx'd for you Hun! :D

hello my lovelies

how are you all??

you got your bfp yet sw33tp3a?

not heard from you for a while nat xxxxx

no this morning i tested and it was a positive on a opk last night which isnt reliable but still negative on the hpt this morning. so still playing the waiting game...

well ok my turn to the just got me. but now i now what to expect anything next time. all i can do is smile that i know my pluming still works and can fluctuate. so i think instead of a nap i may just get busy cleaning house. will my 7 and 3 year old nap.i tend to get tidy on AF day. weird i know my hubby says he is glad he married me because im not normal. i get giddy and wound up rather than moody and cramps to everyone. i have faith that next month will be my month. gotta make my ticker now.

miss- nat how r u hun. what cd are you on now. i guess we will be testing in August now. lol

im sooo confused. i only was a little redish brown when i whiped TMI sorry, and that was 3 hrs ago. its still gone not in sight. its been three hours. and nothing. soo confused. my hubby and i bdd a few nights ago could i have ovulated late and then this be IB.. i keep trying to do house work and i get dizzy. so i sit down and wait it out. could i have had my cycle all wrong
like if the egg traveled down as if to leave before and then got hit by a sperm then developed and attached later than normal.

im sooo confused. i only was a little redish brown when i whiped TMI sorry, and that was 3 hrs ago. its still gone not in sight. its been three hours. and nothing. soo confused. my hubby and i bdd a few nights ago could i have ovulated late and then this be IB.. i keep trying to do house work and i get dizzy. so i sit down and wait it out. could i have had my cycle all wrong
like if the egg traveled down as if to leave before and then got hit by a sperm then developed and attached later than normal.

oh hun i dont know what dpo ov are you now, or what u expected was the O?
i had for 2 days in a row on a morning on cd9 and cd10 i had a wipe of brown/red and thought af was coming but i guess it was implantation as i got bfp on cd 11 or 12 , just keep an eye on your self and and your heart will know!
i know i ovulated late in my last cycle to normal x

Hi lovelies :) im so sorry i havent been on here in a little while ive been soooooo sick for about a week and i just didnt have the energy to read :( but im back now :D Im a little lost with exactly what DPO i am today cuz i was sick through my fertile week grrrrrrrr and cuz i was sick i had high temps so i had to play around with my chart a little :( I got a positive OPK on cd12, so i altered my temps to show i o'd cd 14 as this is what happened last cycle so according to that info i am 3dpo today. My partner has also been sick so we only got a couple of days of bd'ing in :(
So this was my first month of using EPO and i got 2 good days of EGCM woooohoooo! That stuff certainly works! But you see im a little lost on when i had that too, as one of the days was cd 14 and the other was cd 15, and if my body did what i think it did and o'd cd 14 then shouldnt the EGCM have disappeared after that? I have LOTS of very lotion like cm at the moment, is this normal? Im worried as its meant to dry up after you o'v isnt it??? :/ im just glad i can test my temps correctly now cuz that part of my sickness is gone :)
How are you feeling Helly?
And Sweetpea any more news for us?
Missed you all xx

Hi lovelies :) im so sorry i havent been on here in a little while ive been soooooo sick for about a week and i just didnt have the energy to read :( but im back now :D Im a little lost with exactly what DPO i am today cuz i was sick through my fertile week grrrrrrrr and cuz i was sick i had high temps so i had to play around with my chart a little :( I got a positive OPK on cd12, so i altered my temps to show i o'd cd 14 as this is what happened last cycle so according to that info i am 3dpo today. My partner has also been sick so we only got a couple of days of bd'ing in :(
So this was my first month of using EPO and i got 2 good days of EGCM woooohoooo! That stuff certainly works! But you see im a little lost on when i had that too, as one of the days was cd 14 and the other was cd 15, and if my body did what i think it did and o'd cd 14 then shouldnt the EGCM have disappeared after that? I have LOTS of very lotion like cm at the moment, is this normal? Im worried as its meant to dry up after you o'v isnt it??? :/ im just glad i can test my temps correctly now cuz that part of my sickness is gone :)
Missed you all xx

glad u r feeling better hun, and im on cd 3 now. AF came at full throttel but im good about it. this will be a great month i now it. AUGUST that is...best wishes hun hope you got that spermy

Missed you all xx

glad u r feeling better hun, and im on cd 3 now. AF came at full throttel but im good about it. this will be a great month i now it. AUGUST that is...best wishes hun hope you got that spermy

Thanks hun me too :) Not 100% better yet but better than i have been :)
You must be feeling better that your body has done something rather than leave you in suspense..... even though AF is a b!tch hehehe
Yup yup onto August testing for the both of us :) crossing my fingers that maybe i wasnt meant to fall until this month cuz im meant to have an april baby (april being my bday month) hehehe
Am crossing everything for you that this is your month hunni *hugs*

Missed you all xx

Thanks hun me too :) Not 100% better yet but better than i have been :)
You must be feeling better that your body has done something rather than leave you in suspense..... even though AF is a b!tch hehehe
Yup yup onto August testing for the both of us :) crossing my fingers that maybe i wasnt meant to fall until this month cuz im meant to have an april baby (april being my bday month) hehehe
Am crossing everything for you that this is your month hunni *hugs*

no way mine is roo my predictor says if i concieve this month i will be due .. yes thats right on my birthday april 28th

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->