27yo TTC #1 wanting buddy :D

FX'd annmarie from me too, i really hope you get that :bfp:

how is everybody else?

I keep worrying i dont ovulate, i think its just my mind working overtime as i only had implant removed mid may and i havent seen a positive opk yet, but then again last month when i think i would of been ovulating i was away and didnt test, last month was a 27 day cycle but i reckon this one isnt gonna be the same i just have that feeling as if it is i should be ovulating in these next couple of days but getting negative opk

xxx

Thanks honey,
I also thought that, that's why I tried Soy this month as apparently it helps you ovulate if you dont naturally, it might be worth a try....hopefully it worked for me this month :) and if not then I am definately trying it again! have a look at some soy posts so you can get some ideas. If anything it'll put your mind at rest as alot of people occasionally don't ovulate every month. I'm sure you are ok. I had loads of test done this month as I have had 2 losses and I was sure that something would be wrong and it wasn't all my tests came back ok :) keep your chin up :hugs:

how is everybody else?

I keep worrying i dont ovulate, i think its just my mind working overtime as i only had implant removed mid may and i havent seen a positive opk yet, but then again last month when i think i would of been ovulating i was away and didnt test, last month was a 27 day cycle but i reckon this one isnt gonna be the same i just have that feeling as if it is i should be ovulating in these next couple of days but getting negative opk

xxx

Thanks honey,
I also thought that, that's why I tried Soy this month as apparently it helps you ovulate if you dont naturally, it might be worth a try....hopefully it worked for me this month :) and if not then I am definately trying it again! have a look at some soy posts so you can get some ideas. If anything it'll put your mind at rest as alot of people occasionally don't ovulate every month. I'm sure you are ok. I had loads of test done this month as I have had 2 losses and I was sure that something would be wrong and it wasn't all my tests came back ok :) keep your chin up :hugs:

i do seem to be getting the signs of the correct sort of CM at points of my cycle, today its turned wet and slipperly instead of more lotion like which i have had for aboyt 3 days, but not very stretchy yet only stretches about 3mm lol (sorry tmi)

last month when i thought i ov when i was away with friends i had very stretchy cm but was opaque looking, i suppose i will have to see how much it changes in the next day or so .

TTC is such hard work lol x

Ok am back from boots with tests!!! Am not going to do another one until the morning!! xxx Thank you so much and if it turns out to be a BFN then at least I get to see how you get on this month :) xxx

If it doesnt show much more in the morning wait a couple of days and try again :) they usually show their strongest HCG at around 12-14 days i think :happydance:

how is everybody else?

xxx

Thanks honey,

i do seem to be getting the signs of the correct sort of CM at points of my cycle, today its turned wet and slipperly instead of more lotion like which i have had for aboyt 3 days, but not very stretchy yet only stretches about 3mm lol (sorry tmi)

last month when i thought i ov when i was away with friends i had very stretchy cm but was opaque looking, i suppose i will have to see how much it changes in the next day or so .

TTC is such hard work lol x

It does sound like you ov'd last month hun i would maybe wait another week and see what happens :D i had my implanon removed 29/4/11 and withdrawal bleed 5 days after then no AF until 40 days after that, and i had OV pains on CD22 for a few days so my body was completely out of whack. This cycle i started getting OV pains CD10, and had a very close to being pos OPK last night, so the implanon may mess around with your body for a few months before going back to normal :) Certainly dont lose hope hunni :hugs:

Thanks hunni I just panic that my body isn't gonna ovulate! I am a worrier tho lol well we'll see what happens! CM has not dried up a bit from the last couple of days yet had no positive opk, its all so confusing! But I am. Glad I have all u guys to chats to xxxxx

Hope your all having a good day x

Don't worry hun I think we are all guilty of worrying every now and again :) my OPK went back down last night and I haven't ov'd yet, and my bbt is still low which also says I havent ov'd but I'm hoping that happens today being my cd14 cuz your OPK can go up 12-36 hours before you ov, crossing my fingers! I'm sure it will happen for you soon hunni :) are u checking your temp too or just doing OPK? If nothing happens this cycle for you I would suggest BBT'ing aswell so you know you definitely ov'd as your temp goes up after you ov :) xx

hey hun im 20 years old hubby is 27 years old 36 day cycle currently on cycle day 26..i have had some brown spotting..which is pretty early for me so i dont want to get my hopes up because im really not sure.. I have been TTC for 1 year now lookin forward to having you as a buddy!!:hugs:

hey hun im 20 years old hubby is 27 years old 36 day cycle currently on cycle day 26..i have had some brown spotting..which is pretty early for me so i dont want to get my hopes up because im really not sure.. I have been TTC for 1 year now lookin forward to having you as a buddy!!:hugs:

Hey hunni :D ooooh brown spotting hey! That's always a good sign of implantation bleeding :D how long have you had it? It's great to have you on my buddy list :D sending lots of baby dust your way :D xx

Hey hunni :D ooooh brown spotting hey! That's always a good sign of implantation bleeding :D how long have you had it? It's great to have you on my buddy list :D sending lots of baby dust your way :D xx

yay im excited to b on your buddy list woohoo :D , i really hope its spotting im not sure what else it could be it seems to early for it to be spotting but its happned 3 days now not continuous or anything just like with 1 wipe once a day thats it its dissapeared now so lets see...how are you feeling about your cycle this time around?? baby dust!!

Hi Jaanruk :) hmmm that does sound like implantation bleeding to me how many dpo are you? This is my first cycle for ttc so am crossing my fingers for now :) I'm on cd15 had pos OPK's on cd12 & 13 then that disappeared but I don't think I've ov'd yet... Um also BBT'ing and haven't had a spike in temp yet so that's a good sign that I haven't... Have only come off implanon April 29 and last cycle was 40 days and didn't ov until 3 weeks after AF last time so hoping I ov soon cuz I want my cycles to go back to normal :) had ov pains cd10 and 11 so thought I should have ov'd by now so I'm a bit confused... DP and I have been bd'ing practically every day just incase and have sensitive nipples today, a new experience for me! Sending lots of baby dust to you :D xx

Hi Jaanruk :) hmmm that does sound like implantation bleeding to me how many dpo are you? This is my first cycle for ttc so am crossing my fingers for now :) I'm on cd15 had pos OPK's on cd12 & 13 then that disappeared but I don't think I've ov'd yet... Um also BBT'ing and haven't had a spike in temp yet so that's a good sign that I haven't... Have only come off implanon April 29 and last cycle was 40 days and didn't ov until 3 weeks after AF last time so hoping I ov soon cuz I want my cycles to go back to normal :) had ov pains cd10 and 11 so thought I should have ov'd by now so I'm a bit confused... DP and I have been bd'ing practically every day just incase and have sensitive nipples today, a new experience for me! Sending lots of baby dust to you :D xx

Hey hun , sorry i forgot to mention my name :dohh: aha my name is Rukshana btw :D according to my calendar im 5 DPO but i seem to think that i have ovulated way earlier...at least thats the only way that IB would make any sense...anywho thats great that you have been bding just in case :D i really hope you get your BFP those symptoms are a good sign :D with me before ive gotten a whole bunch of symptoms and then wound up with BFN so im trying not to symptom check but i hope you end up with BFP :flower:

Hey Rukshana (that's a lovely name by the way!) how are you feeling today? Has the spotting stopped? I would suggest your BBT'ing next cycle if you don't fall this cycle that way you will know when you've ov'd :) I'm really confused with what's going on with my body ATM my cm has gone back creamy and thick (sorry if tmi) and I'm now cd 16.... Annoyed!  just gonna keep bd'ing just incase hehehe
If you're only 5dpo then wait another week and do a HPT if you havent got AF by then, if you ov'd earlier then you would have AF by then if your not pg :) fingers crossed for you hunni :) xx Nat

hi ladies im due to have my implant out this week im 27 and trying for my first advice and chat would be great if u would have me :)

hi ladies im due to have my implant out this week im 27 and trying for my first advice and chat would be great if u would have me :)

Of course we wil have you Hun it's great to have other girls who have had or are about to have implanon removed :D welcome to our buddy list :hugs:

How is everyone feeling today? Any updates? 

I think AF is on her way! I had a wipe of pink this morning :( xxx Oh well on to next month xxx

I think AF is on her way! I had a wipe of pink this morning :( xxx Oh well on to next month xxx

Oh no  are you sure AF? Maybe implantation bleeding? 

I had a wipe the same on saturday too! With a tiny clot in it! AF is due tomorrow! I have had crazy symptoms this month, first month doing soy and baby aspirin and pre natal vits but doesn't seem to have done anything!
I thought maybe implantation as I didn't ov until 16th (cd19 for me) so on saturday I would have been 9dpo? I am not feeling that confident now tbh.
xx Have you ever heard of IB at 9dpo-11dpo? xxx

Oh no  are you sure AF? Maybe implantation bleeding? 

I had a wipe the same on saturday too! With a tiny clot in it! AF is due tomorrow! I have had crazy symptoms this month, first month doing soy and baby aspirin and pre natal vits but doesn't seem to have done anything!
I thought maybe implantation as I didn't ov until 16th (cd19 for me) so on saturday I would have been 9dpo? I am not feeling that confident now tbh.
xx Have you ever heard of IB at 9dpo-11dpo? xxx

It's possible hun... If AF doesn't come in next few days I would say it could be implantation bleeding... It normally happens about a week or 2 week after implantation so I'm crossing my fingers for you xx

I'm on CD 11. Just trying to be patient... It's not easy!! KT

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"