28-36 weeks forum

I'm starting to feel more uncomfortable. It's a struggle to get off the couch or bed and I have a difficult time getting comfortable anywhere but my bed. I literally have to like roll myself off of the couch :haha:. I'm also finding it more difficult to walk my dogs and if I do too much physical activity I get cramping. Starting to waddle when I walk, so I'm always checking myself to make sure I don't do it.

Same here Ahughes. And my bed is really high off the ground so that makes it even harder. And rolling over in bed all night sucks!! Is anyone else sore "down there" I sure am!!!

images

Hayley I'd ask the midwife if your really worried hun x

I'm struggling with getting up, and rolling over, and too much walking about now too! I'm 32+6! Reading all your excited shopping/new pram posts makes me miss being a first timer, cos I still have everything from DS1 (I have made up for it shopping for clothes I suppose), and I have bought a chicco next2me co sleeper this time. My husband has booked us a spa revival night in a localish hotel for my birthday. He's treating me to a mum 2 be treatment, but I'm really looking forward to some quality husband wife time before this new baby comes and turns everything on it's head for a while. Are there any second time mummies out there that are worries about balancing time between toddler and newborn?! Conscious that I don't want DS1 to feel pushed out as I have been a SAHM since I had him 2 years ago? X

thanks all had mw this am all is ok

he heads down now but not engaged 31 weeks whoop x

Hi ladies! Time is going to slowly :(
I've been losing bits of plug for weeks now, no impendant labour!

Going for a growth scan today in 2hrs time, because baby is measuring really big!

Does anyone know what happens for a big baby? Would i be induced early? (like 38/39 weeks) or do they leave it? and if they're going to leave it, whats the point in the scan?!!

Feeling so fed up of being pregnant now, want my little girl here :(
x

They may induce Hun keep us posted.

Anyone feel like first tri again super sick and tired? I just came home from work as feel terrible x

Hi ladies, just checking in.

Has anybody else here got horrendous heartburn? Doesn't matter what I eat, anything sets it off and the only thing that helps is milk but then half an hour later it is agony again because of the fats in milk. Tried gavascon which worked but I had an allergic reaction to it and got itchy face/skin rash :dohh:. Rennie doesn't even touch it now. Water just infuriates it :haha:

I had heartburn with my son quite badly but Rennie helped then so I am at a loss!

I had heartburn/acid reflux last night. It was terrible! I took a couple of TUMS and it helped settle it down. I hate that feeling of something coming up and down in my throat and then burning.

I take ranitidine twice a day but I have gerd too. Have done for years. Not quite as effective as losec but it's safe.

I'm struggling with getting up, and rolling over, and too much walking about now too! I'm 32+6! Reading all your excited shopping/new pram posts makes me miss being a first timer, cos I still have everything from DS1 (I have made up for it shopping for clothes I suppose), and I have bought a chicco next2me co sleeper this time. My husband has booked us a spa revival night in a localish hotel for my birthday. He's treating me to a mum 2 be treatment, but I'm really looking forward to some quality husband wife time before this new baby comes and turns everything on it's head for a while. Are there any second time mummies out there that are worries about balancing time between toddler and newborn?! Conscious that I don't want DS1 to feel pushed out as I have been a SAHM since I had him 2 years ago? X

Yes! Im very worried about how my son is going to react. He isnt one of these kids who is all excited to be a big brother. When people ask him if hes excited he pretty much ignores the question. When we brought all the baby stuff up from the crawlspace he peed on the floor despite being potty trained for months. Same thing happened when we set up the dresser in the baby's room.

Mine is horrible! Tums barely scratch the surface. Milk is temporary relief. I take Zantac now, but nothing has ever really stopped it.

Super tired, sickly and major heartburn here.
Had a growth scan today due to my gd and bubs has gone from 50th centile to 92nd her tummy is 2 weeks ahead and weighs 5lb 3oz, no wonder I feel so heavy heavy. Only 6 weeks to go tho.
Lauren how did your growth scan go?

Is it making u uncomfortable hayley? I feel like I can't ever get comfy no matter what I do and she moves constantly. Hopefully now my sugars are under control she will level out x

Yes very uncomfortable my sickness has also returned :-( my bump
Is now not measuring as far ahead as it was before so hoping he slowing down a bit now x

For the past hour or so I've been feeling really uncomfortable...

Think baby is now lying towards my back, as have bad back pain as well as an increasing pressure feeling in my cervix, as if my waters are about to break, so not sure what is happening in there...

I have a growth scan tomorrow as really feel this one will follow my others and be big...

Growth appointment for me tomorrow as well. Do you ladies get scans it just measured?

Me too :) no scans at my appts. The only scans we get are the early dating scan and the 20 week scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->