28-36 weeks forum

32 weeks here and found out I have GD so worrying about that in my last week's, I'm measuring about 4cm ahead but scan next week to see how lo is doing. Midwife blames my 4cm extra on my bmi very kindly of her. How's your bed rest going hayley ? X

no longer on bed rest :)

my bp is still high but not dangerous so thats good

im back at work cant sit at home clock watching x

got consultant ion 3 weeks to check everything but still on weekly checks till lo is here better to be safe than sorry.

hows everyone finding this heat?

I wouldn't worry too much about fundal height measurements, if your midwife is concerned, she'll send you for a scan. More often than not, they're fine.

At 28w, I was measuring at 37cm and at 31w, I was measuring at 39cm. I've had 2 growth scans and baby is just above the 50th centile, with an estimated birth weight of 7.7-8.8lb. Similarly, a friend of mine was measuring 4 weeks behind and her growth scan was fine too.

I'm starting to feel uncomfortable now so the heat really isn't helping. I've noticed myself becoming more irritable and impatient...my poor Husband :blush:

im the same princess very irritated and swelling a little,

I'm not overly enjoying the heat. I'm not one for being out in the sun and my kids have had quite a few things outdoors lately, sports events, and urgh, I just melt! Catch 22 as the office is soo chilly I layer up, but then I get outside and could happily strip!!
Have also noticed if I spend alot of time on my feet then my "undercarriage" gets quite sore and achy!
Had bloods done at 28 weeks to check iron, got a call for repeats so guessing its low. Which is weird as I'm taking a pregnancy vitamin with 100% of iron allowance daily. Any thoughts??

I'm not overly enjoying the heat. I'm not one for being out in the sun and my kids have had quite a few things outdoors lately, sports events, and urgh, I just melt! Catch 22 as the office is soo chilly I layer up, but then I get outside and could happily strip!!
Have also noticed if I spend alot of time on my feet then my "undercarriage" gets quite sore and achy!
Had bloods done at 28 weeks to check iron, got a call for repeats so guessing its low. Which is weird as I'm taking a pregnancy vitamin with 100% of iron allowance daily. Any thoughts??

Was it just your iron levels that were checked? I had my 28 week bloods taken and got a letter to have them repeated a few weeks later. It turns out I have a red cell antibody which they need to monitor every 2 weeks. It doesn't have an affect on the baby, they just need to keep an eye on it for cross-matching purposes should I need blood.

Hmm, well I did ask what they were testing for and the midwife said iron and something else that involved iron I think? Am seeing her weds so will ask then! Do you have blood tests every two weeks then?!!

Hmm, well I did ask what they were testing for and the midwife said iron and something else that involved iron I think? Am seeing her weds so will ask then! Do you have blood tests every two weeks then?!!

Whereabouts are you? In the UK, the test for several different things. Yep, blood tests for me every 2 weeks now :shrug:

I'm in the UK too.
Ah, I hope its not, blood tests make me feel like I'm about to faint! Labour= no problem, blood taken = hide me!!!

I'm actually measuring two weeks behind... Though my bump looks huge to me lol.
Hating the heat! It has been abnormally hot here since early May- rained for the first time in a month last night... Finally felt like I could breathe!!

Hating the heat as well! I'm already out of breath. I don't need the heat taking the rest of it away.

My iron was low, but not low enough for supplements. They told me to eat more leafy greens and red meat to increase it.

I'm in the UK too.
Ah, I hope its not, blood tests make me feel like I'm about to faint! Labour= no problem, blood taken = hide me!!!

Ah, I'm sure it's nothing. If it is related to iron levels, there are supplements you can take. Hopefully they won't subject you to any more blood tests x

I'm in Scotland so there's no heat here, no such thing as summer up here unfortunately. I wouldn't mind a few sunny days.

havent checked in for a while, hope you're all well!

28 weeks appointment went ok, however baby is now breech :nope: have to go back at 31 weeks to check her again, if still breech i have to see a consultant and go from there. Petrified of ending up with a section! also have yet another uti so I'm on antibiotics and I'm anaemic so on iron tablets too. Good job this is all worth it! :haha:

Ella my midwife said they dont worry about position till 34-36 weeks. Funny how everywhere is different x

Hi Ella. My baby is breech now too. But 31 weeks seems really early to worry about it. They don't usually care here til 36 weeks as most will turn before then.

I had a scan at 33 weeks and bub was still transverse- as far as I can tell, he still hasn't moved. I have another scan at 37 weeks to check position and if he still hasn't gone head down by then, we'll be looking at a c-section. Like pp's have said, they usually give babies up until around 36 weeks.

We ordered our pram today and I'm stupidly excited ! Not available till some point in July or the car seat so I hope she doesn't come early.
I have a growth scan next week for my gd I will be 33 weeks has anyone else had one around this gestation ? Interested to see her weight at the moment x

We ordered our pram today and I'm stupidly excited ! Not available till some point in July or the car seat so I hope she doesn't come early.
I have a growth scan next week for my gd I will be 33 weeks has anyone else had one around this gestation ? Interested to see her weight at the moment x

My last growth scan was at 33 weeks. Bub was just above the 50th centile and they gave me an estimated weight of 4lb 14oz x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->