28-36 weeks forum

The silver cross wayfarer in Eton grey, i wasn't keen online but when I saw it in store I fell in love it's incredible :cloud9:

Haha thanks sparkleheart. The Internet pic definitely doesn't do it justice, if u can see one in store you'll really see it full effect :) haha

Thought I'd pop in and say Hi! I'm smack in the middle of the waiting game. Thankfully after a long weekend at work, things are finally wrapping up for me. I'm using up most of my annual leave up before I start maternity leave so I only have a few short shifts left. I can't wait!!

thanks ladies, will keep my fingers crossed that she turns but I'm not fee;ing positive. I thought they gave you til 36 weeks too, but they're only giving me til 34 :shrug: :nope: xx

Bundle I was between that one and the surf, we went for the surf in the end but I do think silvercross do lovely prams.

Thanks girls, what colour did you get spicyorange? X

33 weeks and 2 days here... Just checking in. Had my baby showers this past week and all went great!! Only need a few more items and will be all finished. 15 days of work left and I cannot wait to be out!! :)

Hope all you ladies are doing great!!

31 weeks today here...

Starting to feel incredibly tired, huge and heavy.....

Welcome all newbies

Anyone lost any plug??

No but I've had quite an increase in cm. I never lost a plug with my first either. Just remember more cm from about 37/38 weeks on.

On Saturday I started to lose my plug again more Sunday then started to contract every 3 mins for 3 hours went to hospital was hooked up to monitors and they picked them up all of a sudden they stopped.

Was checked and no dilation but since being discharged more plug has been lost loads yesterday no one seems worried but it's freaking me out

Anyone else had this at all?

Iv heard you can loose it and it can form back again so Doesn't always mean labour

I heard this too but for days now it's been coming that's what freaking me out x

I'm starting to feel more uncomfortable. It's a struggle to get off the couch or bed and I have a difficult time getting comfortable anywhere but my bed. I literally have to like roll myself off of the couch :haha:. I'm also finding it more difficult to walk my dogs and if I do too much physical activity I get cramping. Starting to waddle when I walk, so I'm always checking myself to make sure I don't do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->