28-36 weeks forum

Well my baby is here. His movements slowed right down. I had monitoring daily and he was born 29 th June. Weighing 5lb 1. He had no fluid and is a lb smaller than they thought so just shows the poor little man was having trouble. He is perfect and we got home today. So glad I trusted my gut and pushed for closer monitoring. Sad I never got past the 36 weeks mark but so happy he's here. Daniel James.

:cloud9: Super congrats hunni! Good job on trusting your gut! My God..must have been sooo scary! Thrilled her is here safe and sound and you are already home with him? How many days did they keep you in?

I guess I'm officially out of this group now...37 weeks tomorrow. I have an appointment at 9am tomorrow for a growth scan and to check whether baby is still transverse (which I think he is). If so, we'll be scheduling a c-section for sometime in the 39th week 😬

Best of luck today :flower:

Itchy boobs here too :haha:

Thx for all the replies and reassurance ladies :hugs: mostly sure its reflux as well...haven't had any other episodes thankfully but sleeping with an extra pillow under my head and trying to really stay on my sides! Only 32weeks this week but man I feel like this lil guy is looking for the exit! LOL A week from today I get an ultrasound to check size and what not...will have my DD with us for the first time so should be an experience! Hope he stays put a little longer so I can be done work and rest up a bit ;)

Are you guys more ready now? We picked up our Arms reach co-sleeper yesterday so that was really exciting and the rocker arrives Saturday! :happydance: slowly but surely!

We stayed in two nights. As he was under the tenth centile they wanted to do blood sugars but he passed everything. I had a reaction to morphine. It left me semi conscious and nauseous but even with me being groggy he latched on prefect and spent the two days solidly feeding. Hospital even let me bed share with him. It's my shortest stay yet. We were out ten am Wednesday. He's small but perfect.

Aw I can't wait to hear more!!

Newbie, I'm right in the middle of the road with feeling more ready. I'm still not sure what to expect from labor, delivery to bringing him home but I'm ready to try! I can't wait for snuggles and kisses and cute little feet. The rest I will figure out.

Pelvic girdle pain anyone?

The pain can be most noticeable when you are:
walking
going upstairs
standing on one leg (for example, when you’re getting dressed or going upstairs)
turning over in bed
It can also be difficult to move your legs apart – for example, when you get out of a car.

I have spd which is the same and has left me pretty much immobile if I don't take a high dose of codien to counteract the pain! :( xxx

I have spd which is the same and has left me pretty much immobile if I don't take a high dose of codien to counteract the pain! :( xxx

I'm self-diagnosing myself but pgp sounds exactly like what I have going on.

Sorry Loula. We're almost there!

I wondering if I have something like that, I can't seem to open my legs to far and I have pain in my left pelvic area when I'm walking or shall I say waddling 😁

See I don't have a issue with opening ones legs ( haha que bad joke) but its getting up of the sofa, out of bed, walking, stairs, lifting etc that my right outta pelvis so my hip cant handle, it honestly feels like the hip is no longer in the joint and no weight can be applied to it, they gave me crutches which when you have a one year old in a pushchair etc its useless! They've also said I need to drop off the codeine as much as possible or baby may come out with problems, yet they have no plan to induce me and are quite happy even tho baby is on the 99th centile to let me go over by 10 days before even thinking of induction! Xxx

I feel the pain too ladies! It's no fun! Not long left for us now though, some of us could have our babies here next month!! X

I feel the pain too ladies! It's no fun! Not long left for us now though, some of us could have our babies here next month!! X

Ella, I just saw that you're due on my birthday! I'm due on the 3rd, but hoping he stays in there 2 more days so we can share a birthday lol.

Ella, I just saw that you're due on my birthday! I'm due on the 3rd, but hoping he stays in there 2 more days so we can share a birthday lol.

Aw it'd be lovely to share a birthday! Fingers crossed he stays put for you! My birthday is 23rd August, I really dislike my birthday and i do want this baby to be an August baby so I'm kinda hoping she arrives on my birthday to give me a reason to celebrate it! :) xx

How's everyone doing? Iv not got long to go and I'm so glad I'm starting to really suffer from back ache and pubic pain and with having gd to my food is frustrating sometimes. Roll on August!!! X

How's everyone doing? Iv not got long to go and I'm so glad I'm starting to really suffer from back ache and pubic pain and with having gd to my food is frustrating sometimes. Roll on August!!! X

I'm doing ok thanks, spd/pgp slowly getting worse and heat isn't helping with varicose veins and swelling :blush:!! but other than that every keeps telling me I'm glowing, which makes a change! :haha:

So excited for you bundle! Must be amazing knowing when baby is going to be born, i think it actually sounds more exciting lol. Fingers crossed my little lady makes her appearance in August too :flower:

Hows everyone else? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"