28-36 weeks forum

Sending all you momma's strength over the weekend, try not to worry xxx

Welcome nmpjcp2015 - 28-32weeks felt like an eternity and now almost at 34 its speeding back up....I think! LOL

Had my ultrasound yesterday, baby is head down and SUPER active the Dr says..gonna be more trouble than his big sister even :haha: she was with us and didnt sit still for a single second! Also looks like over a 9 pounder so happy to be having a scheduled C section ;)

Wishing you all a lovely weekend :)

Welcome nmpjcp2015 - 28-32weeks felt like an eternity and now almost at 34 its speeding back up....I think! LOL

Had my ultrasound yesterday, baby is head down and SUPER active the Dr says..gonna be more trouble than his big sister even :haha: she was with us and didnt sit still for a single second! Also looks like over a 9 pounder so happy to be having a scheduled C section ;)

Can I be rude and ask how u got a over 9lb estimate ?
I had a scan at 33 weeks and wasn't gave a full term estimate as it's too early and babys growth may slow down x

I had a growth scan and they gave me a weight estimate and said if she follows the same centile curve she had so far she would be around 7.5lb to 8lb at 40 weeks.

Obviously it's a big "if"

I hope they do for me at my 37 week scan although cos I'm a c section there not worried how big she gets :-/ I said I am my back is in bits now

Can I be rude and ask how u got a over 9lb estimate ?
I had a scan at 33 weeks and wasn't gave a full term estimate as it's too early and babys growth may slow down x

Not rude at all :) I think my Dr is just very confident since he's been doing it for a lifetime and judging by my DD weight he was able to estimate. The good news is I am only up 10lbs total so far :happydance: Completely shocking cuz i have been eating terrible! lol To be fair though i started off 50+lbs over weight so im not complaining ;)

Hope they give me an estimate , my last baby was over 11lb but I don't think this lo will get to that cos I was 2 weeks over then. I started over weight and have gained about 15lbs on my last appointment just hope I don't gain much more x

I had my 36 week appt today and I asked when they would start telling me his approx weight and position, etc.. She said at my next appt which is at 37 weeks.

How's everyone making this last trimester pass quickly?
Iv got over 3 weeks left and some days I want it to hurry up but sometimes I like the time as I'm nervous about surgery.
How's everyone else feeling? Anyone else having a section?

Chasing after DS is helping much sure time doesn't drag, but still get days (like nice week more then likely as DH is away for 2 weeks) that it seems to go in slow motion :(. Glad its not just me that's worried about their section, did you have one before? I don't know what to expect with the op as last time they knocked me out.

I'm trying to keep busy with last minute things and showers. Time is still creeping a bit though.

I find time is flying without even trying. I finish up work tonight so just spending the last few weeks trying to get last minute things bought and done and spend time with ds1.

I find time is flying without even trying. I finish up work tonight so just spending the last few weeks trying to get last minute things bought and done and spend time with ds1.

What's your trick, flute me these last few weeks are dragging

Morning ladies :wave:

Fellow C section mama here! I ended up having one with DD after 36hours and honestly i was relieved she was gonna be out and safe! I didn't have time to think about pain or side effects ect...luckily it went really well and recovery was easy for me.

This time around I have chosen to not try for a VBAC and just go for a scheduled C section. I am slightly nervous that with scar tissue and second surgery it might be a harder recovery...also worrying I wont be able to pick up DD in or out of her crib, on or off the potty for a while but i am trying to just stay positive and hope its gonna be smooth :)

Im having a repeat section too. Will find out the date next week!!!! So excited to have an official date to count down too.

36 weeks today! Little man seems to be moving a lot more and a majority of his movements are down real low. He also seems to be getting the hiccups a lot more frequently :haha:. One thing I'm not enjoying is the occasional kick to the bladder and making feel like I'm going to pee myself! I have an ultrasound on Thursday to check his growth because I was measuring slightly behind last week. Doctor said it could be because he has dropped. I'm excited to see him again, but also nervous because I want him to be healthy. :flower:

Lisette - if I was you I would try and get your little girl to do more for herself now to make things easier on you. I was banned from lifting my son after having a bleed at 17 weeks so I had to change the way things were done. Little Things, little getting a step stool so he can get into and out of the bath by himself. He's loving the independence too.

Anyway, I'm 33 weeks here and totally shattered. So exhausted today. Counting down til my husband comes home so he can takeover with our son and I can go to sleep!

Got consultant on Friday and have a lot of questions I need to ask about birth plan and after birth.

Chasing after DS is helping much sure time doesn't drag, but still get days (like nice week more then likely as DH is away for 2 weeks) that it seems to go in slow motion :(. Glad its not just me that's worried about their section, did you have one before? I don't know what to expect with the op as last time they knocked me out.

Yeah iv had an emergency and a planned and both went smoothly but I still worry about anything going wrong. I'm a born worrier so that doesn't help x

So glad to hear others are planned sections to!!

What's your trick, flute me these last few weeks are dragging

I don't have much time to dwell on it because ds keeps me active. Always wanting to go out and do stuff then I collapse on the couch at the end of the day exhausted and sore!

Not sure I'm allowed in this section anymore being 37+1 but I like it here! Just got out of hospital was kept in overnight last night due to excessive swelling to the left leg, and cause I'm a slightly larger character these days they worried it was a blood clot, luckily after two injections that hurt like hell and scans all was well and I got sent home to just enjoy the club foot I have! No signs of labour, not expecting her till 41 weeks ish, got my first sweep on Tuesday tho so wander if I'm even favourable or not!! So tired these days, deffo didn't sleep in the hospital but also struggling to sleep at home, hopefully only three or so more weeks!! :) xxx

Well I'm 36 weeks today and it feels good that I'm so close to holding my baby :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->