28-36 weeks forum

I'm getting bored of the wait now, I can't wait to finish work. I can't believe it's less than 8 weeks to edd but I'm starting to wish it would hurry up now

Hey ladies :wave: Getting closer every day! Thank Goodness cuz this momma is TIIRREDDD!!! And achy! OYE! Everything is a struggle these days and its getting REALLY hot where I am! last day of work is next Friday but I have my ultrasound in 2days and will see whats going on in there. I have a sneaky suspicion my lil man wants out early! Loads of pressure down there i never had with my DD. Time to put my feet up i think ;) Lets see if Dr agrees!

How is everyone feeling today? Hot where you are?

Ellahopesky it's exciting and nerve wracking at the same time, c section is always a worry for me. Can't wait to meet my little girl tho and her to meet her big sister and brother and daddy.
Scan in 2 weeks for me to see her size and make sure they don't want to get her out any earlier than planned.
Heat here in UK is hot although it's raining today and I'm quite happy with that too cool me off!!

growth Scan and Doppler tests tomorrow, 2 more till bumps dues. still wondering how I started showing signs of SPD with DS at 20 weeks but haven't had anything this time round :).

Hi ladies,

haven't posted much, mostly just reading through the threads. BUT I do have a question- anyone else having significantly worse RL pains in third tri? And how are you treating them? It makes perfect sense that with the growing weight of a baby in there, the round ligaments would hurt worse- but now instead of just a sharp jab, they sort of have this hot, achey lingering pain with them. It's pretty annoying, actually.

Tylenol doesn't really help- and I can't spend alllll day in a warm bath. Any tips?

Me they feel like a pulled muscle and really hurt sometimes. I just cope thru the pain with no pills

Ive been having tons of pelvic pain down there also and its only getting worse by the weeks... But nothing I cant handle and I just assume its normal baby making stuff. ;)

1 more week of work and I am off which I couldnt be more excited for...BUT, I know that means I will be lounging around more and getting more sleep but in bed is where I am most uncomfortable and in the most pain!! Its easier to sleep sitting up on the couch or rocking chair now.

I've got growth and placental scans this afternoon. This is the first time I've not been too worried about the scans so I'm looking forward to seeing baby.

Is anyone else experiencing pain when baby moves/kicks. Not just in my bladder or cervix but almost every one is painful. Makes me flinch.

Yes yes yes!!!
I'm at the midwife today cos of this, worried my fluid is low as my bump has shrunk and tummy feels all baby.
Maybe I'm wasting her time and it's normal :-/

yes babies movements are painful for me too! had midwife appt today, she's still head down so thats good news but fundal height hasn't grown since it was last measured. She didn't seem worried and i know it can be inaccurate, but i just hope little lady is ok in there! I'm so ready for this to be over, counting the days as they pass. Really hoping she makes an early appearance at the end of august, though its very unlikely. x

I saw my midwife today and she didn't seem concerned by it. Still measuring 2 weeks behind but always did with this pregnancy and my first. He's also head down, just at the pelvic brim. No wonder I'm sore!

Ahhhhhh what is this?

I just had the worst pain that ran literally from my belly button into my vagina. It felt like someone tearing a muscle out of me. It went on for a few minutes and no matter my position, lying or walking it just went on.m

Now that its stopped i feel like i have a pulled muscle right down the same path

My duck still hasn't told me babies position or where he is. I'm going to be sure to ask tomorrow.

I'm measuring 41weeks so 6cm ahead, midwife thinks this is why movements are painful as she's obviously another big baby, 5lb 3oz 2 weeks ago so I'm thinking maybe 6lb ish by now. Listened to baby on the monitor tho and they said she sounds great and being very active Is a really good sign x

Can I join you guys?? I don't have any complaints right now. Just feeling really big, but I do feel like I'm at a pregnancy standstill. Not much going on anywhere, I'd love to be 38 weeks.

Had a doctor's appointment today. She did a culture exam and then checked my cervix. She said that he had dropped and could feel his head. When she measured my fundal height, she said I was measuring a bit small but that it could be due to the fact that he has dropped. I go for an ultrasound next Thursday and I'm hoping everything is okay! :nope:

How small? I always measure small, with this pregnancy and my first. There were never any concerns.

She didn't say and when she said she wanted to do an ultrasound to check on him, my brain went to mush and I didn't even think to ask. She didn't seem concerned and when she checked his position she said he has definitely dropped which could be why I was measuring a little behind.

I wouldn't worry too much Ahughes, fundal height measurements are never 100% accurate :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->