28-36 weeks forum

Had my 32 week appt today and all went good. Even on the dreaded scale. LOL I go back in 2 weeks. Blood pressure still good and no swelling yet although she said I probably would in the next month with the hot San Diego summers we have. (Hoping I dont). She ordered my breast pump for me thru insurance and said my maternity leave will probably start 4 weeks prior to due date so my last day at work will be July 10th. Can't wait!! 8 weeks left til little man gets here!! Then I'll have 12 weeks off after he comes.

Had my 32 week appt today and all went good. Even on the dreaded scale. LOL I go back in 2 weeks. Blood pressure still good and no swelling yet although she said I probably would in the next month with the hot San Diego summers we have. (Hoping I dont). She ordered my breast pump for me thru insurance and said my maternity leave will probably start 4 weeks prior to due date so my last day at work will be July 10th. Can't wait!! 8 weeks left til little man gets here!! Then I'll have 12 weeks off after he comes.

I did not look at the scale at my last visit, but I have a ball park idea of how much weight I've gained. The doctors aren't concerned though and always tell me I'm "small" or "thin" so hey....I'll take it lol. I keep up with being active and I feel like it's one of the only ones I will stay sane to get through the next 8 weeks.

I'll be going on maternity leave at 36 weeks, too! My last day will also be July 10. I cannot WAITTTTTT!!

Playing catch up! This is a good thread. I was just on the 3rd tri forum and it was a little labor heavy. I'm 28 weeks tomorrow!

Hope everyones all good today!

Im 28 weeks as of today, which makes me feel like theres not too long to go... then hubby pointed out that its still 12 weeks/3 months - so now i feel like its ages away!

Anyone else feel so tired? I constantly feel desperate for sleep! x

I'm feeling like that too - like there's only a few weeks to go, but is actually months yet!

Just over 7 weeks for me I can't wait.
Ella I'm tired all the time, i dont sleep well on a night so I'm exhausted on a morning and by afternoon I need a nap. I was worse but after getting iron tablets I'm not as bad but still tired x

its so strange, think i'll stick with counting the weeks, sounds like less time :haha:

im not sleeping well either bundle, lets hope we both manage some decent Zzzz's before the babies arrive! xx

I keep saying to my oh once baby is here u can look after her while I catch up on my sleep lol xx

Sounds like a fair plan!

Just been looking through my family tree for name inspiration and found a distant relative whose name was Fanny Titt - think i'll give that name a miss :haha:

Great name might put it on my list just to see hubby's face!

Been really tired last few days, just sitting with feet up making most of an afternoon to myself. Had a 30 week scan last week and baby is currently breech, should really be sitting on the birthing ball!!

Hey ladies. In anyone else feeling crampy?! My back aches constantly (it has on and off all the way through) and I'm a bit crampy in my tummy (really mild) feels like more "toilet" cramps. I'm paranoid about premature delivery again.... Can't wait for 34/35 weeks... I can relax a bit then!! Xx

Yes!! Yesterday I was cramping up a storm... lasted a couple hours. I was working and couldn't sit down the whole time but I did sit/drink water when I could and eventually it went away. I have to say, mine were more like period cramps though.

I've been getting BH contractions like crazy. Well I did yesterday but I'm ok now.

I also agree with OP, second tri forums felt like a bunch of gender announcements and third tri feels like labor and I still have a ways to go for labor so it's hard to find threads I can post in :s

Leaky boobs? All of my 28w emails mention them but mine are pretty normal, not even sore. Anyone experiencing this at 28w or close?

hi ladies can I join? 28+4 today :) c-section will be done at 39 weeks

No leaky boobs here. I didn't leak at all during pregnancy first time but breastfed til 14 months.

I'm 34 weeks and had leaky boobs since about week 15. My poor confused body. Is my third and only stopped nursing my daughter a month before falling pregnant si maybe that's why.

Iv never leaked with any of my pregnancies but always breastfed

Thanks for the answers! They should be more cautious with those "what should be going on with your body" emails

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->