28-36 weeks forum

i've had leaky boobs since 24wks,
first pregnancy, thought it was kinda weird!! It's so random, my nipples will burn then i'll check and they'll be leaking! x

Hahaha Ella that's so funny!
I'm tired to, dragging my self to work is a real chore, 9 more weeks before I finish and 11 till due date. I'm not as tired as I was in first tri, then I was unable to stay awake, I'm not sleeping too well though, I'm usually such a good sleep to!
No boon leaks for me yet, I got literally one drop when I squeezed a nipple the other day but nothing else. Can't believe it's Monday again already.My mom is coming to paint our nursery this week.

This is my first pregnancy and my boobs are not leaking. They are only sore occasionally but feel good for the most part. My boobs really haven't grown much either. I was an A cup prior and now am about a B cup. I hope they stay a little bit bigger after pregnancy :haha: although I am not breastfeeding, so not sure what will happen.

im so tired its crazy only 25 working days left roll on 30th July x

Hey ladies :wave:

Same here except for the leaky boobs! lol dont have those yet! Crampy, achy, back sore again..not sleeping well and really REALLY dont wanna be dragging my butt to work anymore! Under 5 weeks of work to go and 9 left for baby to be here! People gifting me cute tiny blue items i am starting to wash but really NOTHING else is done! :haha: little guy better stay put and give me those last 4 weeks to get everything done or else it'll be a pack of diapers, my boobs and a prayer at the hospital! LOL

im so tired its crazy only 25 working days left roll on 30th July x

It really is crazy!! I only have 19 working days left probably 18 since I have a doc appt in 2 weeks I will probably take that day off...

Hey ladies :wave:

Same here except for the leaky boobs! lol dont have those yet! Crampy, achy, back sore again..not sleeping well and really REALLY dont wanna be dragging my butt to work anymore! Under 5 weeks of work to go and 9 left for baby to be here! People gifting me cute tiny blue items i am starting to wash but really NOTHING else is done! :haha: little guy better stay put and give me those last 4 weeks to get everything done or else it'll be a pack of diapers, my boobs and a prayer at the hospital! LOL

I also have not had leaky boobs but some days they are more tender then others... I have already gone from a C to a DD and I am outgrowing my DD and still have 7+ weeks left... -_-

I too havent done much. We started getting the baby room ready Saturday and only ended up getting the crib put together and a few things organized. I have a TON of stuff to wash still but am waiting as I dont want it all to just sit in the room getting dusty. So not sure when to start washing everything (clothes/bedding/etc). I have the air purifier going in the bedroom since we are working in there, moving dusty stuff around, and all that fun stuff. I also still need to start prepping our hospital bags but will probably wait until I am on maternity leave for that.

How many times will you wash stuff? It's once ok? Does it need to be newly washed or could I wash now?

How many times will you wash stuff? It's once ok? Does it need to be newly washed or could I wash now?

I am wondering the same. I washed all of my stuff a few months ago only to realize that there is a such thing as sensitive baby laundry detergent! Who woulda thought! ;) and its all been sitting in a big empty room accumulating dust since its been like 3 months! So I figured i'd wash it all with baby detergent...Just not sure when!?

I washed all of our stuff in baby detergent a couple of weeks ago and put the stuff away that we will use when she gets here (onesies, footies, swaddlers, receiving blankets) and I think once is okay...and if it's put in a clean place, it should be fine to sit there until the baby gets here!

I also haven't packed my hospital bag yet. We're going to clean the car and put the carseat in tomorrow....We got some cloth diapers in and I have to wash those. I feel like we've done things so early so now I'm just waiting lol

I started washing clothes last week, although I've only washed stuff up to 0-3 months. I have some more to do this week. My DH told me to hold off for a few more weeks but since I'm on leave, I've already started getting bored.

Started packing our hospital bags yesterday too 😁

I've been wondering if I should was the clothes that I have bought so far and the ones I will receive from my shower, but if I do that, than I can't return or exchange the items if my little man doesn't wear them. I'm thinking about just washing items the week he will wear them or just a little at a time. Anyone else thinking the same thing?

lol i did the same with DD...washed everything 3months ahead and then just before hospital i re-washed those first outfits "just incase" ;)

I might just wait till 2weeks before and wash it all...not sure i want to be washing much those first few weeks of newborn haze ;)

All of my little guys stuff is the same stuff we used for DS1 so I just pulled it out of the crawl space last week and washed the newborn/ 0-3 month stuff along with all the receiving blankets. As for the cloth diapers- I stripped them before I stored them so when the time comes hopefully they will just need a light wash.

I have my glucose test tomorrow morning, but I'm curious if they will measure me too? I haven't been measured since the u/s at 20 weeks and they didn't tell me the measurements just that I was on target.

Do you see your doctor tomorrow too or just going to the lab for your glucose test? My doctor has measured me at every appointment since I started showing...

A little late on this! I had a regular appointment too and they measured me this time. This was the first time they measured me, but she said that I was right on target for 28 weeks. Also, passed my glucose test!

He had his hands in/around his mouth for almost the entire appointment. I fell in love all over again when I saw him :cloud9:

Attachments

• baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 15
Feeling the same as everyone else! I've been bouncing back and forth (even 1st tri). We didn't really having that excitement in 2nd tri with the anatomy scan as we found out what we were having with a blood test at 13+6.

It's been going by relatively quickly regardless (the exception to that being 1st tri). I can't really find tons to contribute to 3rd tri. Even though I had DD, I didn't experience really anything that others are going through as I never had BH, bloody show, contractions, water breaking, labor, etc., so it's mostly reading and hoping I get to experience some of that that with this one (vbac hopeful).

I think 3rd tri will fly by for me as well. I have enough to be getting on with that just kind of makes it go by fast. DH is likely to be losing his job sometime this summer (he's our only source of income). So I'm job searching for him as it's really hard for him to with our schedules and DD.

The next few weeks are going to be pretty busy. Zoo this weekend/celebrating DH's birthday & father's day. The following weekend we have a graduation party, will be spending time with DH's friends, and going to our niece's birthday party.

The following weekend we have our 3D ultrasound, bridal shower, and then probably DH and I spending some time just the two of us (hopefully) on the 4th of July as my mom is taking DD for a sleep over. SIL is also due in July.

I'm also waiting for an acceptance/rejection determination from a school (which has been absolutely agonizing). I got accepted into a second choice school for fall, but I still have to take a placement test which I really need to study for (math). Trying to figure out school and all of my school back up plans has taken up hours of my days. If I go to my second choice school, I have to go through all of the hoopla still of taking placement tests, go to advising, registering, etc. Those will likely take up a few weeks.

Going to a wedding August 1st. Then the second week, I believe, I'm going with DH to watch him in his Warrior Dash. School will be starting when I'm about 37-38 weeks. Plus DD's 2nd birthday at the end of August.

I still have to organize DD's clothes and drawers. I still have to wash all of DS's clothes and take tags off and organize those. I have to get the bassinet out and cleaned up along with some play mats for him. I need to sort through DD's toys and pack away some of them as she doesn't need all of them out as she doesn't play with them all so that I can have some room for some infant toys for DS as well as his swing.

I'd like to get my old pump out to take to the hospital with me, just in case (I'm not sure of my plans on bf or formula yet, but I want my pump just in case - though I may ask for one at the hospital as theirs is so much better and the one I have is turning to crap from over use). I probably won't bother packing my bag until 35-36 weeks. I'd like to have it done before classes start. At most, I'm allowed to go to 41 weeks before induction/rcs.

So, with all of that going on, I'd say 3rd tri is going to fly by.

So 30 odd weeks now and yup it's dragging booooooooo

How is everyone getting on? I'm still measuring 32 weeks
Which is 2 ahead! Can't wait to meet this little man

He has slowed down a lot in the last week or so has anyone else? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member