2DPO! Anyone else waiting until the 27th?? Update at 9DPO!

Cherry - Stay positive, what hcg level do your cheapie tests detect? Are they 10mlu? Aren't FRER 15? Did the line on the cheapie test come up within 5/10 minutes? I've had alot of faint lines on those tests and not been pregnant, so I'm always abit sceptical and try and stay away from them now.

You got a chart I can look at? I'm all into charts at the mo! lol

Here's mine:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/26c830/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

I think my chart looks great but I've had the dip before and it wasn't anything so I won't get carried away.

Baby_rose - Hows it going? I see you've had some low temps, that must be frustrating. xx

I'm going to test Saturday. But feeling like i dunno about this.. my post O temps look... Flat? is that even normal?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/40e81b/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

the last two times i charted i conceived both cycles. One was a chemical, the other was my adorable daughter :) But on both those charts I had what looked like an implantation dip on 5 dpo... and my temps were more erratic. So this cycle has got me wondering what in the world is going on...

Please keep us updated. I've got positive feeling about this. Your other tests may not be as good as the first or affected by different times of the day. Give it another few days. ��

Tested at 11DPO. Still looks like a BFN,
STILL getting cramps and tingling breasts.. feel like im more irritable than usual and my sense of smell makes me think everything smells like a farm or wee.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=805587&d=1411592417

Cherry, have you tested again today? It's not too late!

I have pretty constant sharp pains in my uterus but that's pretty normal for approaching my period.

However I tested this morning at almost 10 dpo and I think I got the faintest faintest line! What do you guys think? The second photo is edited to increase contrast and shadows.

Attachments

• pos.jpg
    pos.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 14
  • photo(2).jpg
    photo(2).jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 14
I have pretty constant sharp pains in my uterus but that's pretty normal for approaching my period.

However I tested this morning at almost 10 dpo and I think I got the faintest faintest line! What do you guys think? The second photo is edited to increase contrast and shadows.

I keep having cramps too!! I think yours is a definite bfp! Take a frer!!!!!

I keep having cramps too!! I think yours is a definite bfp! Take a frer!!!!!

I will definitely confirm when I get home from work! I can't concentrate on anything today, it's awful!

Do you usually get cramps before your period or is this unusual?

Personally ive never noticed any pms symptoms before. So I wouldn't know!

Tweaked my 11dpo frer. Evap or start of line!?

Attachments

• 2014-09-25 12.31.58.jpg
    2014-09-25 12.31.58.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 18
Well that's encouraging then! I'll be wishing for a BFP for you

Ah Sussanah congrats! I think it's a bfp...well maybe not big or fat...maybe "mini positive" but soon I'm sure it will be a very big fat one though :)

Cherry, don't give up!

I'm testing again tomorrow lol...just want to know and I think I actually really want a BFP if I'm honest with myself :)

Tweaked my 11dpo frer. Evap or start of line!?

What's the ring for? (Sorry, new to ttc)

I took your pic and played with the shadows and contrast, and I'm sorry I didn't see anything. :( I'm so bad at seeing lines, maybe someone else will see something.

Ah Suzanne congrats! I think it's a bfp...well maybe not big or fat...maybe "mini positive" but soon I'm sure it will be a very big fat one though :)

Cherry, don't give up!

I'm testing again tomorrow lol...just want to know and I think I actually really want a BFP if I'm honest with myself :)

Haha you're right, it's not big OR fat. Maybe it's "Barely Faintly Positive".

Sometimes you don't know what you want until you're thrown into the TWW! The month before I started trying I was a day late on my period and I was so surprised that it didn't scare me as much as I thought it would. It got me starting to think!

...I'm in a little shock...9dpo...is that what I think it is? Can anyone else see it?

https://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh304/nikorusama/Mobile%20Uploads/736C91C5-D6B1-4C2D-BDC0-FCD2DCAC4782.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->