• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2DPO... anyone want to join me in symptom spotting ?

bambibump - could still happen I got bfn at 11dpo and then bfp at 14dpo - very wet down there as you put it is a good sign...hold of til Weds and try again if she doesnt show. Good luck hon x

Igot :bfn: at 11dpo but very bright :bfp: at 14dpo so guess it can vary from person to person, at least if you wait til after AF is due you will avoid the heartache of a chemical pregnancy :flower:

I hope that is my case. I had a BFP then the line evaporated on me! I cried. I tried two other tests and still BFN. I didnt test today. I am going to weds. AF should come by then. Funny thing is.. I dont even feel her coming. My cervix is low and thick.. I know that is a good sign

bambibump - could still happen I got bfn at 11dpo and then bfp at 14dpo - very wet down there as you put it is a good sign...hold of til Weds and try again if she doesnt show. Good luck hon x

I agree. I am bery wet down there too!

what sort of consistency is CM meant to be when AF is due? (random question i know!)

so i know it's been a couple of days since i last posted but the site was down for a while.. curiosity is killing me... so i will ask the thread for thoughts... i normally have a regular 5 day AF. always the same, day 1 light, day 2 little heavier, days 3&4 heavy then light again on day 5... here i was 5 days late and thought for sure AF had come. the problem is that it's just spotting.. like everyother day.. i'm scared to poas and get another BFN but this is nothing like normal. not even any cramps this time..... not sure what to do.. sorry this is soooo long!!

Any time hope its the result you have been wishing for! By the way if AF is late you can do with anytime pee - doesnt need to be FMU. If you got a test handy go pee on it - we will wait out the 3 mins with you...

AF due today, no sign so far. Had the "feeling" she's coming but no show. Did a test this morning and BFN on a cheapie ASDA test, counted my dates a million times this morning in my diary at work and definitely due today with a regular 28 day cycle like usual. Kept running to the loo at work to check if she'd come and nope not there. Got really gassy this evening (sorry TMI) and just wanting AF to either show or to get a BFP! Just want to know one way or the bloody other!!!

If AF isnt here in a couple of hours after dinner then I'm going to get a first response test I think...Just dont want to see BFN!

Good luck to all ladies waiting patiently (well as patiently as can be LOL!).

:dust:

xxx

hey bambibump yeah 87 is my birth year i have a little boy whos 13 months!!
Thanks hun well i tested again last night and a bfn like you i really thought i was pregnant this month aswell. The witch is 2 days late for me :(

AF due today, no sign so far. Had the "feeling" she's coming but no show. Did a test this morning and BFN on a cheapie ASDA test, counted my dates a million times this morning in my diary at work and definitely due today with a regular 28 day cycle like usual. Kept running to the loo at work to check if she'd come and nope not there. Got really gassy this evening (sorry TMI) and just wanting AF to either show or to get a BFP! Just want to know one way or the bloody other!!!

If AF isnt here in a couple of hours after dinner then I'm going to get a first response test I think...Just dont want to see BFN!

Good luck to all ladies waiting patiently (well as patiently as can be LOL!).

xxx

My AF was due yesterday and I have been feeling like she is around the corner but nothing .... no sign. I even checked my cervix and no blood but the tissue looked tinged pale yellow and as if a snail had gone all over it (sorry). I am not testing unless no show until Thurs as BFN is so disheartening :cry:

sorry not been on much, been hiding under a mountain of tissues and chocolate lol. The witch got me 2 days early, worst of all, she gave me a tiny bit of spotting first (which I never normally get so I got quite excited thinking it may be implantation bleeding - boy do I feel like an idiot right about now) Its heartbreaking when the witch arrives it really is, I have only been trying for a few months, I have nothing but admiration for all those ladies on here who have been trying for longer, you must have so much strength to get through this month after month.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

So, here's hoping that I get a BFP for my birthday (8th Jan!).

sorry not been on much, been hiding under a mountain of tissues and chocolate lol. The witch got me 2 days early, worst of all, she gave me a tiny bit of spotting first (which I never normally get so I got quite excited thinking it may be implantation bleeding - boy do I feel like an idiot right about now) Its heartbreaking when the witch arrives it really is, I have only been trying for a few months, I have nothing but admiration for all those ladies on here who have been trying for longer, you must have so much strength to get through this month after month.

I know how you feel hun... AF 4 days early for me after some spotting (and you know the rest from my other thread). I dont think I could go for months on end TCC it would drive me insane. I've started Vit B6 as of CD1 and for this month at least we are NTNP... afterall who needs a miserable, stressed Christmas. Hope you feel better soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I know how you feel hun... AF 4 days early for me after some spotting (and you know the rest from my other thread). I dont think I could go for months on end TCC it would drive me insane. I've started Vit B6 as of CD1 and for this month at least we are NTNP... afterall who needs a miserable, stressed Christmas. Hope you feel better soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Amen.

Okay, so Im now cd37 and still no sign of AF. I'm pretty sure I'm not preggo either. It's so freakin' frustrating:gun: that my cycles are all over the place. Every cycle since my m/c I have symptoms like I had early in all my pregnancies, so it gets my hopes up just to be let down when AF finally makes an appearance. Seriously, nausea? Never had that happen with cycles before. I'm starting to wonder if my cycles are anovulatory since they are so long, although I had lots of EWCM around the time I was due to O, don't know if that means I actually O'd or not. Last cycle was 42 days...I'll wait and see how long this one is.

Well another BFN for me at 14 DPO. No sign of AF. Still feeling sore breasts and something in my uterus area the past few days. I wish the :witch: would come already.:growlmad:

No AF again today...yet. So 2 days late and BFN this morning - SO disheartening. I've convinced myself I'm not pregnant :nope:

I just want to know one way or another :cry:

xxx

No AF again today...yet. So 2 days late and BFN this morning - SO disheartening. I've convinced myself I'm not pregnant :nope:

I just want to know one way or another :cry:

xxx

i know the feeling ladies.. i was 5 days late for AF and then when i went to test friday am, i had some "bleeding" so thought for sure it was the :witch:. problem is its just some spotting and not even enough to show on a pantyliner.. (sorry tmi) :haha: so i tested this afternoon and still got a bfn.. maybe cause i didnt use fmu?? i dont know. i've given up on thinking about it either way anymore.. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->