2DPO... anyone want to join me in symptom spotting ?

extremely tired today,really metallic taste,the biggest headache ever.feeling quite dizzy and been feeling sick all day.still got loads of cm not sure if this is looking pos for me but i hope so when is every one testing?

I plan to test on Friday... As for me not much symptom wise, boobies still are tender but that is about it. It is always about now that I start losing my PMA with a week to go, I start talking myself down so that if she shows it won't be as bad... :sad2:
Notquitesure we have to put our test dates up too! Thanks for all the updates!
:dust: to everyone!

I bought 2 FRER's today hoping I'll be using them next week! If not then I'll just save them for when I need them :)

AF is due on Sunday so if it doesn't come I'll be testing Monday or Tuesday morning :)

:dust:

Oh ladies please help me I'm going crazy haha, this may be a long post and im sorry for crashing your thread but i have been lurking and we're all about the same.

This is my first month of trying, this time exactly two years ago I got pregnant with my baby boy. I am not kidding you this is to the day with periods and due dates etc.

So cd 18 today. LMP was 19th November. I had a bit of stretchy cm (EW) 1st of December I think, on 2nd of December I had (TMIA) a huge blob of ewcm, as much as you would get from cracking a whole egg open in my knickers whilest out. Immediately my mind flashed to when I last ever had this which was two years ago when I got pregnant with my baby boy. We have BD'd on lots of occasions for baby making and fun. Atleast 7 times i think.

So I don't know when O was but cd 18 is where i am and period due on 17th december. Would someone like to make up a dpo number for me so I can be added to your list?

Symptoms- cramping like af is about to come all throughout the day. Sometimes feel a bit lightheaded. CM is like lotion i guess.

Also just to let you know from my last preg I didn't have any obvious symptoms like nausea or sore bbs till about 7 weeks pg. All i remember is the blob (sorry lol) and my boobs were bigger the day i tested. Loved it haha.

x x x

Hi all, your symptoms sound good :)
Hi to all the newbies x
I will update evryones 'dpo' or test dates etc. tomorrow when I cant stand to sit at the PC for more than 5 minutes... I swear if these abdo pains aren't early pregnancy symptoms, I will go MAD :( !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XXX

Only a few days until testing yayyy! Lets hope we get our :bfp: ladies!!! Ive got lots of white cm, period like cramps (had them since the start of last week and dont normally get pains until day of af!) ,a strange feeling i cant describe, very tired!

good luck! xxxx

Still no symptoms.. kinda.
Today is my day off work and I slept in till 3:00.
THREE O CLOCK!!! weird. craving chocolate milk and very VERY light cramping.
5dpo and going crazy.

Ladies,

I hope I can join you ... I really don't know how many dpo ... I'm really bad at that. My period is due on the 15th ... so what does that make me? LOL

I've been experiencing some bad cramping in my lower abdo. but i don't really know if it is right or left side. i can say that i am having more right than left pains though lol All I know is that i feel like the freggin witch is on her way.

My boobs seems to be slightly sore and nipples slightly sensitive - highly doubt it is anything ... I think I just "want" to have symptoms :(

just wanted to join you ladies!!!!

notquitesure...guess you weren't quite sure about the other thread...hope you don't all go too nuts symptom spotting. I did that like mad last cycle and it didnt make me pg lol! At least it passes time in the tww...babydust to you all.

Hi ladies, can I join pls.

My AF is due tomorrow and I'm praying very hard it won't show. I'm 14 dpo today and I had a bfn yesterday. I haven't been having a lot of symptoms just a little bit cramps here and there, and sore boobs which started yesterday.This morning had yellowish cm and cervix is soft, high and closed. Right now, I'm having runny nose and a bit of sore throat. Wondering if this could be a symptom too?

sorry been away a few days, blimey theres loads going on! well over the weekend I have been getting quite sore boobs, they feel a bit heavy and uncomfortabel, but they arent tender to the touch and it only really happens when Im in bed at night, so unsure whether or not this is a symptom. ]al so been feeling a little sick and veeerrrry tired so fongers crossed, though after last month I dont want to get my hopes up too much. though I cant help but think how amazing it would be to tell my family over a nice big xmas dinner.......

Good luck girls this could be our month!

notquitesure...guess you weren't quite sure about the other thread...hope you don't all go too nuts symptom spotting. I did that like mad last cycle and it didnt make me pg lol! At least it passes time in the tww...babydust to you all.

EPO did wonders for me last cycle! i didnt see a huge change in my CM but it shortened my cycle (went from 31 to 28 days) and gave me a longer LP (from 10 to 14 days) but it gave me some tummy aches. very much worth it though!

hahahaha, that was more referring to your siggy :flower: but i went mad looking for ultra positive reviews of EPO when i started it and i couldnt find too many. i thought i'd give you one!

wel yesterday i hardly movd from the sofa i was so tired and felt dizy.i was in bed at 8.30 didn manage to sleep much i kept on waking up and took me ages to get back to sleep.i had lower abdo cramps last night.this morning my headache has gone my bbs are tender to touch i stil feel sick and dizy.iv got a bit of a runny nose aswel.i think i must be ill its not soundin v good for a bfp

hiya ladies can i join in?? im 1dpo today lol obviously nothing yet..

emz im feeling exactly the same sick, runny nose and i have sore head throat.. i dunno if this would effect me oving?

the last time i felt like this i was about 7 weeks pregnant.its like i dont feel unwel just exhausted and dizy.my cold has gone 'strange'im now havin twinges and puling in my lower abdo stil feeling sick and a bit heartburny.i realy want 2 test i knw it wil be bfn but the urge is 2 much lol.welcome babyhopes x

im hoping i feel unwell as a result of ovin.... i dunno tho :shrug:

Wow... lots of positive symptoms from evryone... lets hope we get lots of BFP's x

Update on everyone...

marrissa_e 14dpo
wantingno.2 12dpo
wantingourmush 11dpo
nurselochia 11dpo
emz87 10dpo
leannec 10dpo
scorpiodragon 8dpo
wish2bmama 8dpo
lover 8dpo
lucilu88 8dpo
notquitesure 7dpo (testing 13th)
raindroops 7dpo
asteri 7dpo
tutlemad 6dpo
ryder 6dpo
bethany-wood 6dpo
maxmaxm 6dpo
bambibump 5dpo
babyhopes10 1dpo

PLEASE SEND ME YOUR TEST DATES SO I CAN ADD THEM !!!

Babydust to eveyone xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"