2DPO, testing sept 27th. Want to join?

blessme

First time mother
Reaction score
I am two DPO. Hoping to share symptoms and BFP's!!

I have no symptoms so far, and I'm still getting positive OPK's

Hmm?

Hiya I'm also doing the same, have had a few symptoms but more likely to do with the cold I'm getting over. I have a 3 yr old so this will hopefully be baby no 2. Have you been using ovulation tests or measuring temps? This is first month trying so we just used ovulation dates from my period calculator app. X

I can join! AF isn't due for me until September 30th but I plan to start testing around September 26th or the 27th. I will be about 10/11 dpo then.

Hey! youre on a thread I made as well! IM 5 DPO, testing probaby 9/28. Blessme, have you been temping? Thats really the only way to know if you O'd, dont rely just on OPK! Fx we all have bfp's!!!

I'm testing 27th if I can hold out till then! I'm only doing OPK and I got a positive last Wednesday.

Hey! Af for me is due on the 27th and I am hopeful that she stays far away. I have had a myriad of mild symptoms to one glaring one today. Well my cervical position is always the same in every cycle. Low, open, and forward. Well today it is harder to reach and pointing towards the back. I have been wanting a little bean for awhile now but my fiance has wanted to wait. Well a day before O he had a mishap with the withdrawal method and I am hoping that I get number 2!

I took a few opk'a but not religiously. It's our first month trying for baby # 2.

The waiting is sooooo boring!

I have a bunch of cheap preg tests to take when I'm feeling like I want to test! I usually take one every morning even though I know it will be negative cuz it's too early! I think I'm doin it just for the fun of doing it!

I can't wait!! I hope we all get BFP!!! I will probably take a first response at 8-9 DPO, I found out I was pregnant at 10DPO with my daughter.. And had a super faint line (that I thought was an evap) at 8DPO.

goodness i planned on testing this wednesday but hey ill wait it out if you ladies are with me. its so hard to wait alone. i need distractions and something else (fun) to focus on!

It is frustrating, this is our first attempt at trying as dd was a surprise so my first time with the 2ww and its excruciating. I've got all these cramps and pinched going on and I just wanna know it's for a good reason! What on earth can we occupy ourselves with?

Hi ladies! AF due on 26th so testing 27th if she stays away. Cycle 6 post D&C now, month 14 ttc (inc 2 losses) Really wanting a BFP again soon :flower:

Hello :wave: I'm not sure what dpo I am because I ran out of opks but between 2-4dpo atm I think. I have a short leutal phase so AF is due around the 28th and I will probably test 27th. I have little boy who is turning 3 in a fortnight and who took no TTC at all, in fact we were preventing! This is currently cycle no.6 TTC #2 and I'm getting downhearted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->