2ww as of 16th December - anyone want to join me in the waiting game?

cheekybint

TTC #4 after TR, 1 tube
Reaction score
The 2ww has started, hopefully it will fly by with Christmas and NY to keep me occupied!

This is our first cycle so not building up my hopes too much :winkwink:

Anyone want to join me in the wait?

ill join you, this is our 4th cycle so would be great to get a bfp.

I've just entered the 2ww as well :coffee: Like you said, hoping with the holidays around the corner, time will fly by!

On DPO 2, this is also our first cycle - like you I hope the weeks will fly in. It is just constantly at the back of my mind. Good luck

Can I join? This is our first month TTC since the mc so I really hope my cycles are back to normal:wacko:

Good luck to you all and sending lots of :dust: your way

Oh and I didn't mention it is my 10yr wedding anniversary today so if baby has been conceived it would be perfect timimg :)

Can i join in? I started the 2ww on 7th of december.

Hi ~chipper~ Good luck!!

Hi redwine22, let's hope we're first time lucky!!

Hi Jolene, Happy Anniversary, hope you get a your BFP as a present!

Hi gothique, you lucky thing you've not got to wait as long as the rest of us! Good luck!

Well after a visit to my consultant today and after an internal scan it appears OV is within the next 24 hours so our 2ww actually starts tomorrow!

BDing tonight :D

Lets just hope the next 2 weeks fly by!!

Fingers crossed for everyone :)

Congratss hope all goes welll....

2ww as well... Hopin to be ur TTC Buddie :)

Hi MsLynn225, hope we can all keep each other sane through the next 2 weeks

Fingers crossed for you!

I'll join you over here too! According to my OPKs still OV (have had pos surge since Mon)

Am 3DPO (I think) cycle been up the wall this month with 1 positive pg test 1 faint pg test & 1 neg test. Positive OPKs for a whole 7 day stretch. Cramping on & off. Temps surging up and down like a yo yo and my skin is mega breaking out!

Fingercrossed xXx and spreading baby dust

Although its a bit early, i tested this morning and it was a :bfn:. I will cross my fingers for the next few days.

Good Luck Cheeky:thumbup:

Thanks Jolene :)

How's it going gothique?

I've started sympton spotting which is REALLY silly at only 3pdo but i can't help it!

I am not sure.:shrug: I have sore/tingly boobs, i had mild cramps up until yesterday and i have a metallic taste in my mouth that started last night.
A couple of days ago i think that i 'felt' pregnant but not today.
I also feel slightly nauseous, but there is a bug going round the office.
So.....i am going to have to wait until my tests arrive in the post.

I am angry with myself for using the others too soon-when i KNEW it was too soon!!! This amuses my husband who also KNOWS that its too soon to test but humours me anyway.:dohh:

Long ramble CheekyBint so i apologise!!
Back to :coffee:.

I've got 3 pregnancy tests sat in the bathroom cabinet and i've promised myself i won't touch one of them until Christmas Eve at the earliest and if its a BFN i'm not doing another until after AF is due.

Well that's what i keep telling myself!!

Hi,

Can I join too please? I am 3 DPO. Testing NYE if I can hold out that long.

So far:

Increased appetite
Sore nipples
Cramping

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member