2ww as of 16th December - anyone want to join me in the waiting game?

Hello
I am also 2ww. Due to delayed Ov I will be testing the 28th/ 29th Dec (rather than the 25th as i first thought..)
I am a bit concerned about hiding the fact I can't drink over christmas/new year.
Any suggestions? ...

I am going to try to avoid sympom spotting and testing early as I always do this and its dissappointing!

X

Hey up Swanny, your dates are the same as mine, don't think i'll manage to hold out for NYE before testing though lol

Being patient and waiting to test is sooooo hard! It's my 30th on the 3 Jan so I want to wait until then to test but I don't know if I have it in me. My DH just laughs, he knows how it constantly plays on my mind, lol. AF is due the 28th.

Good luck to those who have just joined. It's nice to know you're not alone :hugs:

Oh and cantthink, you could always tell friends you haven't been well and alcohol won't go down well with the meds???

Hi ladies! I'd like to join...I'll be testing NYE as well! :dust: to all!

I'm testing NYE and had a thread going about it so :dust: to us all!! I'm 3dpo now!

Hi StonesWife, i'm 3pdo too

Hope you get your BFP :)

Hi StonesWife, i'm 3pdo too

Hope you get your BFP :)

You too dear!! I started feeling light cramps today and I never cramp until AF is here and I'm bleeding so hopefully this is a good sign and the :witch: will stay AWAY!!! :dust: to all!!!

How's everyone doing today? Hope you all had a great weekend!

I was working so my weekend was ok'ish'!! How was yours Cheekybint?
I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of the postman as i write this. Its almost unbearable (literally as i have been holding on for almost 4 hours now)!
:coffee:

I was working so my weekend was ok'ish'!! How was yours Cheekybint?
I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of the postman as i write this. Its almost unbearable (literally as i have been holding on for almost 4 hours now)!
:coffee:

My weekend was great thanks, was our work's Christmas Party. Nice hotel and open bar until about 5am, all compliments of the directors :D Shame i couldn't take full advantage of the bar though!

What are you waiting for the postman to deliver?

I am waiting for the tests that i ordered that should have been here on saturday. If they don't arrive today, i may have to scream!:wacko:

Ah right, i was looking at tests last night on Ebay. Was 5 tests for £2.50 including pnp. If i don't hit jackpot this month i'm going to order in bulk for next month!

Hope they arrive soon gothique, and i REALLY hope they give you the answer you want!! :)

:cry: I think i am out for the month. I am due on christmas eve so a low sensitivity test should have shown a BFP today, shouldn't it? Well it didn't, it was a cruddy :bfn:.

Would it show at 11dpo anyway?

:cry: I think i am out for the month. I am due on christmas eve so a low sensitivity test should have shown a BFP today, shouldn't it? Well it didn't, it was a cruddy :bfn:

Dont forget your not out until your period arrives :) Keep up a POA :flower:

Hi ladies, I'm currently 5 DPO, ovulated on the 16th and AF is due around the 26th. I've been cramping for the last 3 or so days but its has eased off today. Been very gassy and had a couple of stitches after just getting up and walking around. Its only our first month of ttc so even though I would be over the moon if we caught our egg this month, I know that there are a lot of women out there who need it more than me. I think honestly that my gas and cramps are just AF letting me know she's on her way.

Best of luck to everybody and I look forward to seeing everybody reporting back with their BFP's!

:cry: I think i am out for the month. I am due on christmas eve so a low sensitivity test should have shown a BFP today, shouldn't it? Well it didn't, it was a cruddy :bfn:.

Not neccessarily gothique, if you've got a few tests i would try again tomorrow morning :)

It's not over till AF shows!

:cry: I think i am out for the month. I am due on christmas eve so a low sensitivity test should have shown a BFP today, shouldn't it? Well it didn't, it was a cruddy :bfn:

Dont forget your not out until your period arrives :) Keep up a POA :flower:

Hi ladies, I'm currently 5 DPO, ovulated on the 16th and AF is due around the 26th. I've been cramping for the last 3 or so days but its has eased off today. Been very gassy and had a couple of stitches after just getting up and walking around. Its only our first month of ttc so even though I would be over the moon if we caught our egg this month, I know that there are a lot of women out there who need it more than me. I think honestly that my gas and cramps are just AF letting me know she's on her way.

Best of luck to everybody and I look forward to seeing everybody reporting back with their BFP's!

Hey up billylid :)

You have the same days as me, i'm 5dpo but not due AF until the 29th/30th. Planning on doing an EPT on Christmas Eve, just in case!

This is also our first month TTC, good luck!

My nipples are slightly sore again.... still no cramps and spotting... does that always happen? Also my cp is high and soft... Good??

Hi Ladies :)

I'm so glad it's holiday time and the days are flying by. Gothique, I agree with the other ladies, you're not out until the witch arrives.

I've decided not to buy any tests. I know if they're in the house I will test too early. Well, that's what I say now - let us just see how I cope closer to the time :haha:

Good Luck ladies. We all still have that chance of graduating to the pregnancy forums :hugs:

Gothique: I bought some early HPT's too and I've heard some mixed results, especially the ultra early (10-15 miu sensitivity) HPT's. Even the FRERs say that testing 3 days before a missed period only had 83% of women test positive...it gets higher the closer to your missed period. Also, every woman is different and you may not start producing enough hCG to get a :bfp: until after your missed AF. If that makes any sense...??

I've had a few light cramps here and there...I'm 4dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->