• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

2ww buddies

I’m 3 dpo TTC number 2! Its only our first cycle of TTC but It’s all I can think about

I’m 3 dpo TTC number 2! Its only our first cycle of TTC but It’s all I can think about

I know I'm the same! Its constantly on my mind! Been trying TTC now for 6 months but had a break from it at Christmas. I think it can cause so much stress and can make it worse. I'm just gonna go with the flow. I'm currently 6dpo and for about 10 minutes today I was feeling a bit queasy and also had a metallic taste in my mouth! Obviously its just all in my head :wacko:

Im not holding out much hope. I came off the pill in December and had my first period for years towards the end of January then ovulated 3 days after my period ��

yeah will take a few cycles for it to clear your system. Baby dust to you! you never know...this positive! :hugs:

I know I'm the same! Its constantly on my mind! Been trying TTC now for 6 months but had a break from it at Christmas. I think it can cause so much stress and can make it worse. I'm just gonna go with the flow. I'm currently 6dpo and for about 10 minutes today I was feeling a bit queasy and also had a metallic taste in my mouth! Obviously its just all in my head :wacko:
Me and my partner are trying to relax with it all now, after the chemical in december we just got way too stressed with it all so now we just ntnp (no ov tests/tracking cm, just get too obsessed) and lel nature take its course. We pretty much dtd every other day so hoping thats enough on its own x when are you gonna test? :)

I think im gonna test on Monday and then after that if BFN then will try again valentines day. Knowing my luck the witch will probably show her face before then. I usually clockwork 28 days but when TTC I sometimes start early :cry:

:xmas8::xmas7:

On a lighter note.....Its snowing here in the UK!!!

You never know hun x bfps always happens when you least expect them lol! Good luck for monday im gonna try and hold out till not this sunday but next but if i do cave i'll get some cheap sticks and test the friday but no earlier, hopefully! Lol x are you gonna take pics ? X i might if i get a squint of a line x i always enjoy reading other ppls threads that have bfp progression :)

yeah I will post it, that's if the witch doesn't make her appearance before then:dohh:

I'm sorry for your loss. I haven't gone through a mc but I can fully understand how much it must hurt. Have you been trying this month also. When are we all testing by the way I'm a test on Valentine's Day![/QUOTE]

Thank you xx i know they say to wait for 1 cycle but we didn't. I got my peak day of ovulation on the 30th with clearblue opk so we done lots of baby dancing. Having the same feelings, twinges etc as last time so I'm trying to be positive

We did it loads around fertile times! Im gonna test just before valentines day. Ah is due valentines but don't think I can hold on that long :dohh: might try and attempt

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Im the same as you im terrible for testing early!!! I always say im gonna wait and see if AF comes but never do!!! Spent a fortune on pregnancy tests. But i am really gonna try ive got a digi stashed away, gonna buy a pink dye and use that on day AF due then if that has a line i'll wait a couple of days and use the digi x always nervous of wasting digis coz i know theyre not as sensitive x

I’ve no idea when to test. I finished my period on 30th jan and ovulated on the 3rd February. According to my tracker I’m due on again on 22nd Feb!?

Your period is usually 2 weeks after you ovulate x its usually the time before you ovulate that can differ x so you could start testing from the 17 th Jan :)

And your cycle starts from first day of bleeding not last :) x im due to test 18th :) good luck :) x

Hi ladies, sorry ive been quiet yesterday...was busy busy. So yesterday I was a dumb*** and took a blooming test! Obviously BFN as AF isn't due until the 14th :dohh:. Also went for a chest xray today and had to wear a lead apron :haha: just in case!!

I bought 2 frer tests today but I'm still trying to stay strong 😂 and not test until Sunday which my ovia app is recommending as my day to test xx

Hi ladies, sorry ive been quiet yesterday...was busy busy. So yesterday I was a dumb*** and took a blooming test! Obviously BFN as AF isn't due until the 14th :dohh:. Also went for a chest xray today and had to wear a lead apron :haha: just in case!!

Im only 4dpo and i wanna test so bad!!!! Im gonna make a huge effort not to tho !!! Have you girls had any symptoms at all yet? Im ferling really bloated atm!!! Also havnt had much cm this cycle, bit worried i havnt ovulated :-/

I’m 6 dpo today. I have a few symptoms I think. 4dpo I had cramping like I was starting AF. I feel a bit nauseas today but when I get up for work at 5.30 am I never feel brilliant. My nipples keep being sore on and off and I’ve had a bit of loose stools. Could all be normal which I never normally notice though

So today I'm 9dpo. My boobs are so heavy and tender! And keep feeling bloated. Still can't believe I tested, i knew it would have been to early lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"