2ww buddies

emmaxangel

Reaction score
Hi everyone I am currently 5DPO and I am due AF 14th Feb (Valentines!!!!). This is my 2nd I'm trying for and my fiancées 1st. Looking for some ladies to chat with and share our BFP's and naughty BFN's.

Emma

I'll be your 2ww buddy :) we are currently ntnp for our second x im 1dpo :) good luck hun :)

Mines due on the 18th :) x how old is your little one :)

Hey there!
Glad to be your TWW buddy though I'm a little further along in my cycle. AF for me is due on Wednesday and my test date is Thursday. I'm going out of my mind over here trying not to test! In previous cycles, I've tested too early then kept testing and seeing all those BFNs was super disheartening. So I decided this time around to actually wait until I miss AF before I test. I've made it so close, but now I'm in this whole anxiety spiral where I don't want to test because I know I'll feel like crap if it's negative but not knowing is giving me anxiety too. What a craptastophe ! :wacko:

She's 7...my OH is trying for his 1st. How long ha w you been trying for x

Hey there!
Glad to be your TWW buddy though I'm a little further along in my cycle. AF for me is due on Wednesday and my test date is Thursday. I'm going out of my mind over here trying not to test! In previous cycles, I've tested too early then kept testing and seeing all those BFNs was super disheartening. So I decided this time around to actually wait until I miss AF before I test. I've made it so close, but now I'm in this whole anxiety spiral where I don't want to test because I know I'll feel like crap if it's negative but not knowing is giving me anxiety too. What a craptastophe ! :wacko:

Ohhh fingers and toes crossed to you!!! How long have you been trying for. Have you had any symptoms? :kiss:

emmaxangel
Me and DH are trying for our first. We've been TTC since November. No real symptoms aside from some light crampyness on and off. I'm actually kind of glad that I don't though because so far every cycle I've done lots of symptom spotting then been disappointed, ya know? If it's gonna be a no, my body should at least have the decency to not drive me up the wall with fake symptoms first lol

emmaxangel
Me and DH are trying for our first. We've been TTC since November. No real symptoms aside from some light crampyness on and off. I'm actually kind of glad that I don't though because so far every cycle I've done lots of symptom spotting then been disappointed, ya know? If it's gonna be a no, my body should at least have the decency to not drive me up the wall with fake symptoms first lol

I always say that pregnancy symptoms can be the same as normal cycle symptoms but because you notice it more when ttc you convince yourself it's pregnancy :flower:

I'm currently 6dpo, Baby dust to all. Ttc #1 with DH. Unfortunately had a mc last month so not sure when af would be due but if my cycle returned to normal it would be the 12th xx

Can I join you guys? I'm TTC #2 and DH #3 - I don't use strips or anything but I think I'm 3DPO and waiting until Feb 18th to test if AF doesn't come first.

I'm currently 6dpo, Baby dust to all. Ttc #1 with DH. Unfortunately had a mc last month so not sure when af would be due but if my cycle returned to normal it would be the 12th xx

I'm sorry for your loss. I haven't gone through a mc but I can fully understand how much it must hurt. Have you been trying this month also. When are we all testing by the way I'm a test on Valentine's Day!

Can I join you guys? I'm TTC #2 and DH #3 - I don't use strips or anything but I think I'm 3DPO and waiting until Feb 18th to test if AF doesn't come first.

Hey there welcome to the chat. How long have you been trying for? Xx

My little one is 2 x weve been unprotected since june :) had a chemical at xmas so my cycles are a bit messed up atm x but im hopeful this month i think weve covered all our basses :) do you temp or anything ? X

My little one is 2 x weve been unprotected since june :) had a chemical at xmas so my cycles are a bit messed up atm x but im hopeful this month i think weve covered all our basses :) do you temp or anything ? X

I'm not temping. I tried that but I'm always having to get up in the morning about 4-5am to pee so if I temped it would be all over the place my readings!! I'm not 6dpo....not trying to get my hopes up though. I had a reading done last year and she said February would be when I get pregnant. I'm very sceptical though anyway, only did it for the fun of it :blush:

I'm not temping. I tried that but I'm always having to get up in the morning about 4-5am to pee so if I temped it would be all over the place my readings!! I'm not 6dpo....not trying to get my hopes up though. I had a reading done last year and she said February would be when I get pregnant. I'm very sceptical though anyway, only did it for the fun of it :blush:
Emmaxangel that would be a lot of fun if turned out to be true! I've had a reading done twice before and everytime I walked away like....was that real? Couldn't be...could it? Hahah

I dunno but I've just got a feeling I'm gonna get a :bfn:

I always worry if my OH is fertile or not though (this is his 1st)! We did a while ago look at his sperm under a cheapie microscope that we had and we did see them :happydance: but I'm such a worrier.

Emmaxangel that would be a lot of fun if turned out to be true! I've had a reading done twice before and everytime I walked away like....was that real? Couldn't be...could it? Hahah

what did your readings say?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->