2ww buddies

Can I join? I’m 7DPO and want to test so badly haha. Probably gonna test on V-day even though af isn’t due until the 16th.

We’re in our first cycle TTC #2. DS1 is 8 months old.

I forgot how annoying this whole TWW thing is...

I know it is!!! I cant believe I took a test though! What a waste of money!!

Just to update on symptoms...including the sore boobs I've now started with fatigue (sat at my desk in work right now and keep drifting off).

Are you temping ect

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

So today I'm 9dpo. My boobs are so heavy and tender! And keep feeling bloated. Still can't believe I tested, i knew it would have been to early lol

Aww we all do it hun!!! Yea ive bern costantly bloated the last couple of days and crampy, fx's for both of us!

Im not temping or anything had enough of the stress of it x we just trying to make sure we dtd every other day :)

Can I join you guys? I'm TTC #2 and DH #3 - I don't use strips or anything but I think I'm 3DPO and waiting until Feb 18th to test if AF doesn't come first.

Hey there welcome to the chat. How long have you been trying for? Xx

Emma this is our first month trying. My LO is 2.5 and it seems like ages ago that I went through this. I'm trying to relearn because I haven't been tracking cycle length or anything.

If this month isn't a BFP, I'll be using ovulation strips. Last time it took us 3 months to get a BFP.

Idk if I'm just symptom spotting, but I've been having the craziest most vivid dreams, I'm extremely tired, and I'm having loose stools. It sounds crazy but I'm almost afraid to be successful on the first try because then the TTC period will be over. :dohh:

Can I join? I’m 7DPO and want to test so badly haha. Probably gonna test on V-day even though af isn’t due until the 16th.

Me too! I've tested twice already though I know it's impossible to know this soon. I justified it by saying maybe my dates are off. Lol. :blush:

Me too! I've tested twice already though I know it's impossible to know this soon. I justified it by saying maybe my dates are off. Lol. :blush:

Haha I used an OPK, so I know exactly when I O’d; or else I totally would have tested by now haha.

Every morning I have to give myself a pep talk to not test.

Stacie do you just use internet cheapies to test or are you using another test?

Double posting (sorry).

I think I may have just experienced implantation bleeding (I’m not completely sure, as I never got it with my first pregnancy)?

My period is like clock work; I’ve never had spotting outside of AF time and have always been super regular.

I just went pee (tmi haha) and when I wiped there was a TINY dot of pink/red blood, and a small spot in my underwear.

Does that sound like implantation bleeding? I’m currently 8DPO.

Not getting my hopes up or anything (still feeling like this cycle probably won’t happen), but definitely something to consider, I think?

If it was only a spot and foesnt get heavier then that sounds like implantation :) when i had it with my son i just got pink spots on tp. Good luck :)

Feeling more positive about this cycle! Felt like i got an electric shock in my boobs this morning and strong cramps, im only 7dpo but never usually feel anything like that :)

I’m 7dpo and I’m just feeling really crampy no other symptoms really. I’m thinking I’m out this month I’ve only been off the pill since December so think my cycle is a bit messed up.

I'm either 11 or 12 dpo and went by my ovia app and tested today ☹️☹️ bfn

Your not out yet hun :) implantation can take anytime between 9-12dpo and it can take 2-3 days after that for hormone to build up , some people dont get there bfps till 14dpo :)

I’m 7dpo and I’m just feeling really crampy no other symptoms really. I’m thinking I’m out this month I’ve only been off the pill since December so think my cycle is a bit messed up.

My mum got pregnant with me the month after she came off the pill :) your not out till AF :)

Your not out yet hun :) implantation can take anytime between 9-12dpo and it can take 2-3 days after that for hormone to build up , some people dont get there bfps till 14dpo :)

Ya I'm going to try be positive and give it a few days, hopefully some implantation will happen. I wasn't too shocked as it still is early but my poor DH was so disappointed, he got so excited last time and after the mc he was devastated so fingers crossed for a sticky bean. Baby dust to all xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->