2ww buddies

Hmm my symptoms have seemed to of dissapeared today, very odd if it was af building up surely they would be getting stronger. Fx's it was implantation cramps :).

Tested this morning (12DPO) and got a BFN. Think I’m out for this month. AF is due on Friday, but I can feel her coming.

On to the next cycle!

10dpo and i caved, tested with a cheap 25 hcg strip with literraly no hold bfn uhhhh why do i do this, .......and yes i will be testing tomorrow morning lol

Tested this morning (12DPO) and got a BFN. Think I’m out for this month. AF is due on Friday, but I can feel her coming.

On to the next cycle!

AF is due Friday for me too! I tested this morning and got a BFN as well. Didn't get a positive until 14 DPO last time though. It may be your month. Baby dust!

Tested this morning at 11dpo and bfn but cramps getting worse , bit early fpr mw to have af cramps tho

Tested this morning at 11dpo and bfn but cramps getting worse , bit early fpr mw to have af cramps tho

Same, 12 dpo cramping, nauseas but still BFN. The one thing I haven’t got which was my main symptom with my son is sore, heavy boobs though.

Had some strong cramps today just been to the loo and had the tiniest spot of pink discharge, am thinking it might be IB as i had it with my son and it looks identical, i thought 11dpo might be a bit late for that but to be honest i dont temp or track cm ive only ever assumed it would be cd14 of a 28 day cycle but i havnt had a 28 day cycle in ages so maybe im a few days off

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->