2WW buddies

Maby a September :bfp: month for us then.... Oooo bad memories coming back as i have been saying that every single month since FEB, maby march, maby april, maby may, maby june, maby august, now maby september..... I think i might crack today.....

Nope im too tired and crampy and oooooo smilies:dohh::dohh::dohh:

Im fine, just feeling sorry for myself today, as i need sex and im just to tired to have sex.... so no sex then.....

I have been soooo tired all week but that cant be preg related as its too early....thats why we havent been :sex: so much and if we have its just been a quickie :blush:

hoping to feel energised for the weekend as i have loads to do

xx
hopefully a september baba for you xx

OMG me and OH havn't been having any sex as i have also been too tired, and just not in the mood.:dohh:
But it can be pregnancy related...

Oooo symptoms again....
No realistic, you can get your :bfp: this month, i will come in to first trimester next month o.k.

Might just grab OH tonight to get him off my back for the weekend, he has been like a little kid wanting a sweet, but he want's sex.... :hug:

It is weird for me not to want :sex: this week i have just not been interested - really strange for me.....need my mojo back for OH's sake :rofl:
although he'll be holding off next week as he'll have SA done hopefully so we can both rest then :)

Hey ladies how is the 2ww going?

Well i figured that since i got a +OPK on CD16 and then negs thereafter... i must be what, 2 or 3dpo?? what would you go for? I did get a faint line on cd17 and nothing at all on cd18. Advice lovely ladies please!

I'm having a quite chilling start anyway - have a lovely weekend planned (apart from the work bit) and then i have my blood test on Monday so i guess in my head i've kinda written this month off................ but maybe not!!

witch got me :( I think

im bleeding any how... i i guess its the witch am the first with metal mouth and no baby!

Oh no!!! were you sue on today?? what Cycle day are you? :(

Looking like the :witch: is on the way for me this cycle :hissy: Had some cramping this morning and now spotting. So here we go again, lets hope for lots of good :sex: this month and pray for a :bfp: soon to follow!!!

Figured I would answer the ? too.

How long have you been TTC? a couple months

How old are you and OH/DH? We are both 27

Do you have any children? 3 boys. They are 8, 5, and almost 3.

Have you been pregnant before? Just those 3 times.

Where did you meet OH/DH? Through a friend.

How many children do you want? 1 more, hopefully its a girl.

Have you thought of names? Carlee if its a girl. I cant bring myself to thinking of boys names yet. I'm wanting a girl really badly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->