• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2ww- Testing Dec. 31- Anyone Else?

Well, ladies.... the spotting/cleeding has just about stopped completely. I'm starting to think that it was from BD'ing a little too hard... but i'll find out for sure tomorrow and let you know!

Girls, I am 95% certain I'm out as it really seems AF has gotten me at last (I need to work on my evasion tactics some more). The bleeding isn't as red anymore--more pinkish--but it's enough to leave some spots on a pad. But it's not bad enough for tampons which is lucky cuz I am not stuffing anything up there for awhile now since hubby has been a bit rough (he still feels bad so I try not to give him a hard time;)).

My last period was extremely short and light (for me) so I'm not holding my breath that this is implatation or decidual bleeding. Besides, I'm realizing that getting pregnant right now isn't the most ideal thing as my extended family is planning this huge camping getaway this summer and if I got pregnant now I'd be in my third trimester by then and would be unable to go. My siblings and their kids from out west will be coming and I have cousins (who will be bringing new babies...yay!) flying in from across the country and one is even coming in from Europe. I'd hate to have to miss it. With my longer cycles I could get pregnant in the next cycle and only be in the second tri by then and theoretically be able to still go. I'd love to show off a baby bump to everyone. But mostly I just want to see them because they're awesome and I miss them.

There's a reason for everything...even my being in limbo as I learned to take a deep breath and be less crazy about this whole TTC thing. I know my turn is coming. I just hope I get pregnant before the summer but I guess I will have to take it one day at a time.

I'll definitely notify you if things change but as I said, for now, I'm out.

Baby dust to everyone here!

Blessed: I hope you're okay. :hugs:

Starry: I will be taking a lesson from you if AF hits me. So positive love!! :hugs:

Houston we have nausea :sick:

I hope its a little bean in there causing havoc!

How are you gals? Resisting the POAS urge??

Lots and lots of New Year :dust:

x

Nausea and AF pains yesterday. Nothing today. Will test tomorrow.

Starry, i admire you! your so strong! I am sending some baby dust your way:)

Blessed, any news yet? are you going to the doctor? hope all is well. LOBD!!

so, I made my first prenatal appt. I go to see the nurse on Jan 26th. and then I go see the doctor on Feb. 4th. wish i could go sooner, but they dont want to see me before 8 weeks. so I am doing my best to not tell anyone about my BFP until I see the doctor. and I think my DH doesnt believe its real yet until the doctor says so, lol im not really believing it yet. i did have to change a bunch of bad habits, and i started eating real healthy and taking my prenatals. so i should have all my bases covered...i hope :)

My biggest disappointment comes with the fact my sister-in-law announced her pregnancy two weeks ago and I would have loved to have been real life bump buddies with her. Our babies would have had due dates only a week apart. But I can still get a 2010 baby and even if I get an early 2011 baby the two can still be close enough in age to make good playmates.

With my longish cycles I won't be able to test again until February even if my next cycle is only 28 days. Which is kind of neat as both my DH and I have birthdays that month--along with it being Valentine's Day. A Feb BFP could be a nice present. :)

Baby Dust!

I'll be following this thread still because I want to see you all get your BFPs! I want all of you out of this forum and into 1st Tri by the next time I test. LOL

Starry: You are such a trooper. We could all learn from you :hugs: That camping trip sounds fab!

MrsH: I am surprised how easily I resisted testing this morning! :shock: I thought I'd want to test test test since it's the day before testing day lol.

Jen: :happydance: Yay for doctors appointments!!

Pnut, you are strong! i would have tested already, haha! i hope you get your BFP!!!!

MrsH: I am surprised how easily I resisted testing this morning! :shock: I thought I'd want to test test test since it's the day before testing day lol.

Weirdly, I feel the same way - last month I had to phone ahead and tell the security guards at Boots to bar me from the HPT section :blush:

This month I feel oddly relaxed about the whole thing - in fact (and this will really be a shocker) I am contemplating waiting until Monday 4th - we are throwing a big NYE party tomorrow night and have 2 'xmas days' with other friends and family on the 1st and 2nd - I guess part of me is apprehensive that it might be another BFN this month and I am thinking a couple more days of waiting might help strengthen a possible positive but there is also part of me that wants to test on a morning where DH and I can just relax and, if the news is good, have a good old soppy day talking about our possble future :happydance:.

I am also a TERRIBLE liar and I know if I found out tomorrow and it was a positive I would let is slip to someone and I'd really rather keep it secret until at least after the 1st scan (from friends and non-immediate family of course)

Oh dear - look at me, I am talking like its a sure-thing...don't get me wrong, I am hopeful but I am also realistic and while I'll be disappointed I am full of PMA at the moment so it'll be onwards and upwards to the next cycle.

Jen - Congrats hun, so happy for you that you got you BFP

Pnut/Starry/Blessed/Stoneswife (and eveyone else :))- A big dollop of NY babydust from me to you - whether the time is now or next month, we WILL get 2010 BFPs...x x

My biggest disappointment comes with the fact my sister-in-law announced her pregnancy two weeks ago and I would have loved to have been real life bump buddies with her. Our babies would have had due dates only a week apart. But I can still get a 2010 baby and even if I get an early 2011 baby the two can still be close enough in age to make good playmates.

Starry, my sils were pregnant at the same time and this was their plan. Sadly my eldest sil found her baby had stopped growing at her first scan and no HB. It was so sad and then she had an ectopic pregnancy soon after. When she did fall pregnant we were all ecstatic of course, but the best thing of all is that my two nephews who are 6 months apart in age are as close as two boys could be, closer than brothers. My niece is also only 9m younger than my youngest, we found out sil was expecting on the day my labour began :happydance: and they are the best of friends. Your little ones will have that too, even though there will be a wee age gap. *babydust*

Thanks for all the positive vibes girls!! 5 days late...

Jen: I'm so excited for you, sorry you've got to wait. I hope the weeks fly by!!

Pnut: Way to resist testing!!

MrsH: I'm feeling lucky about this thread... Come on BFP to all!!

Starry: I hope you stick around and I hope e all KIT BFP or not!

oh I do want to keep in touch with all of you girls whatever our test results show!

I'm considering waiting a little longer too MrsH. My cycles have been off lately and I just want to make sure that I'm really and truly late before I test. Hmm... we'll see how I feel about it later tonight and in the morning.

Still no signs of AF though. Energy is a bit higher today than it has been lately, and I'm thinking it has something to do with going back to work! I missed my little R so much! He got loads of neat toys for Christmas and his frist Speech Therapy Appointment was this morning, so lots of news and stories!!

Good luck to everyone who is testing tomorrow. If you don't get the answer you want, keep your head up! (Hopefully I can take my own advice.)

Well girls just went to the bathroom and found brown spots in my undies!!! :cry: I'm thinking the witch is on her way. I'm not getting my hopes up that its implantation since I'm already 13DPO.... DAMN

Well I won't be testing tmorrow with the rest of you :-( I forgot to go ou and buy a test :-( it'll have to wait till next decade now, af due on the 1st I dunno why but Ive got a good feeling about this cycle although I'm tryin not to get my hopes up.

im gona check back here tomorrow morning and i better see some BFP's!!! cant wait!

I'm really exited :) I hope I'm going to be seeing some :bfp:'s!!! *sending the sticky bean fairy over* :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->