2ww- Testing Dec. 31- Anyone Else?

just wanted to send everyone :dust: and hope you get your BFP's.
A fun thread to read, I am only CD8 so a ways to go, but hoping for a BFP myself in January.
look forward to reading your updates
All the best,

Alright, LO woke up and i actually got out of bed (i was posting earlier from my blackberry) and i feel like CRAP! Seriously, i have a stuffy nose, i'm gassy, i have a headache, i'm thirsty, i have cramps BAD (no spotting clear cm) i feel like i'm going to throw up and pass out, my entire body is sore and i'm in a foul mood.... UGGGHH I'm either getting sick, pregnant or AF is coming..... lol... i should start a poll hahahaha

Well girls no AF today either. :happydance: And now we all have BFN's to go with our BFP's! lol I'm thinking we've all tested too early.

bahaha, i know... and i thought for sure i wasn't going to test early, but DH bought me 2 more tests... and guppy convinced me... ahhhh.... well, here goes our last 2 day wait girls!

I'm totally nervous for the 31st... Almost wanna wait longer lol! H2B thinks I could definately be pregnant... I don't think he wants to get excited after I tested because he doesn't want to be let down and he wants to be strong for me. He's so sweet, I'm a lucky gal.

OMG my cp is SOOOO friggin high. I had to bend to reach it and still only barley felt it.

BFN :( On a Frer. AF due on 31st or 1st. Does anyone know if it's likely to get a BFP after a BFN on a frer this close to AF? I'm 12 dpo.

idk abput frer, but i'm 4 days late and got a BFN today, so its possible!

stoneswife- mine is reeeeeaallly high too! and i have longer fingers, i still had to bend farther and push up to feel it. and it feels so small... still closed for me! I think i may have a UTI though, i've been going to pee every 30 mintues.

I've heard some say it feels like a UTI in early pregnancy....
I have found a silver lining if AF hits, atleast my LP is normal. I didn't O till CD 22!! Had to find something good about it and prepare myself JIC.
Got a great PMA today though!

Trumpet I'd wait to test again until you're late. I know lots of ladies get pos before AF is due but I think most women have to wait till she's about a week late. Trust me I know its hard...

Starry I'd head to the Dr's for a blood test. I'm gonna head to the Dr's if AF doesn't show and I'm over two weeks late. Just gotta wait for my insurance cards to show in the mail.

Yeah, my DH is making me go in the New Years if Thursday's test shows another BFN. So that's definitely in my plans. But I can't book until Monday as the office will certainly be closed on Friday and possibly Thursday due to the holidays. I guess I could test today or tomorrow but after getting my BFN on Christmas Eve I vowed to wait a week and by golly I'm waiting a week. It's the principle of the thing. :D

Well, because i'm peeing SO MUCH, like... it isn't normal, i made a doc appt for tomorrow morning to find out if i have a UTI. Hopefully i don't but who knows lol. I'm also going to find out about this cramping, because it's pretty severe on my left side, hopefully i don't have a baby in the tube! starting to worry , but i'm glad the base hospital has appointments for tomorrow!

I think it would be far too early to notice physical symptoms if it were a tubal pregnancy, wouldn't it? I've panicked on that front before and my online research made it seem that you wouldn't really notice until the 8th week or so....

But you're going to the doctor's tomorrow so they'll be able to check for that. FXed.

yeah... idk what it is, but hopefully it's just a lil baby growing in there! I was going to wait till after the 31st to make an appt, just in case but with the holiday i don't want to sit around wondering about pain... best to get it fixed sooner!

Also, i hope you finally get your BFP starry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->