• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2ww- Testing Dec. 31- Anyone Else?

Well the ugly :witch: showed her face right on time... sucks but nothing I can do until next month!! Good luck to all you ladies who are testing tomorrow.. :dust:

Well girls good luck tomorrow! I won't be testing with you since the :witch: got me today. Surprisingly its a bit lighter and the cramps aren't s bad this cycle. On to cycle #2 for me! Hope you ladies get some BFPs for me to gush over since I didn't get mine. :hugs:

Stoneswife, sorry you didn't get your BFP. :hugs: That :witch: sure is a wiley woman, ain't she? We'll beat her yet....

:dust:

Total BFN with todays FMU and a FRER for me ladies. :(

Sorry girls, I have decided to wait until the 4th...I am really 'feeling it' today; gah, will be so disappointed if its not.

:hugs: to Katy09 and Stoneswife; damn that evil cow but like you say, onwards and upwards to your next cycle (and hope you guys don't feel too rough with Af over new year) :flower:

Cheekybint/Trumpetbum - too early maybe? Hope they are just shy ones x

Urgh, still getting the waves of nausea but apart from that and a few lower belly twitches/pinching Im not experiencing anything...

Happy New Year to you all and Pnut/tanana - FX for you guys x x

FX for all you ladies testing today! My AF showed up so it's a next time positive for me (i hope!!) I'm trying not to get too stressed at work (which is not easy at this time of year because there is a lot of pressure in my job) but my NY resolution is to stay calm and relaxed otherwise a BFP not likely to happen! Baby dust to you all x

I really do not know when to test :wacko: I am 9DPO and my AF is due Saturday.

This morning i feel sick,boobs are massive and sore, slight cramping, bloated, and have heart burn :wacko:

:flower::flower:

I hope it's too early but I'm 14dpo and AF is due today, maybe tomorrow. Good luck to everyone testing this week, good luck this cycle janey :)

im sorry to all of you who didnt get your bfp. you will all get your BFP in january to start off the new year!:hug:

:dust:

Well ladies. I tested this morning.

BFN

still no sign of AF. CD29 today. So not too unusual. We'll see if she shows up in the next few days.

Well Starry atleast we have eachother to go through this with next cycle!

Just remember ladies it ain't over till the ugly :witch: shows!!!

i'm out. I updated my journal, but i've got to rest now. Love ya girls!

I tested this morning I'm a bfn too :-( haven't had time to react coz I had to go straight to work an just had news my uncle died so altogether I'm feeling really down tonight and I don't know if I can deal with even more months of this, I tol m hubby the result by throwing the test on he floor crying and shouting about barren freaks so I think I was a bit upset by it, I was so sure it was my month I even feel pregnant? I have a day off tomorrow and a full tub of icecream and bottles of wine at the ready as soon as af turns up that's it!

oh Tanana, I'm so sorry, sounds like a really hard time right now.
I know how you feel, i was completely convinced last cycle I was, was heartbroken when I wasnt.
FX'd you get a BFP real soon
Hugs,

Hey ladies! Well, DH and i had a long discussion about TTC... and i'm writing it all in my journal! LOVE YOU ALL!!

hi everyone! I hope everyone has had a wonderful Christmas and New years, despite a bfn. I hope you all get what you want real soon! Im here to listen and help if you need me.
:hug::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"