• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2ww- Testing Dec. 31- Anyone Else?

Happy new year girls!

Well, bought my tests on New Years Eve with the plan to test tomorrow - lo and behold the witch turned up on New Years Day! GAH!

Completely took me by surprise; I was so sure we'd ccracked it. Was gutted to begin with but DH gave me a big hug and told me it would happen soon. Had a couple of large glasses of wine, a supper time snack of brie and pate and put this month behind me.

Now I have 2 days to just relax and reflect before Im back to work and we get back to ttc.

Hope you lovely ladies are all ok x x

where is everyone? I am bummed everytime I come on here and no one has talked in days. whats everyones updates?

CD 36
still no AF
4 BFN

I have no clue what's going on now...

Are you using OPKs too? You may have had an anovulatory cycle (so possibility of no AF) last month, and you are now a week into your next cycle.

i was using them, but i didn't get a positive test for like 15 days so i stopped.

no, i'm WTT til may. H2B and I had an oopsie, so I got myself ready for the possibility

Sorry I've been MIA ladies. My comp was on the fritz! I'm back now. Have been super busy with wedding details (Pnut I know you understand that one)!! I've missed you girls! Hope everone is well. I started Soy this cycle (120 mg cd3-7) and Vitamin B complex 50... we'll see what happens!

Do you have ovulation issue, Stoneswife? It's a bit much to be going on the Soy in your first proper month of TTC, and the same with the B6 - if you're not having LP issues. HAve you been monitoring your cycles for long? I only ask, as I don't want you to try too much too soon and end up messing up your body.

What CD are ou on now? FX

I'm CD 9 (Jan. 7th). I've come off the pill in October. I could be jumping the gun with the supplements. I don't think I'll continue taking them as I've been thinking about it and haven't really given my body a chance. I'm temping vaginally. I'm going to get a Dr's appt for Jan/Feb and get everthing sorted out and make sure I'm "A-OK" to start TTC and see what they reccomend. Although after the research I've done on the BCP I'm kicking myself for being on it for 10 years... its definately not healthy!

Im glad to hear you all are doing ok. Where is Blessed? Hope she is doing good also :)

I beleive she's doing okay. I too have been away. How are you and your lovely lil bean doing?

i have been good. just trying to take it easy until my 1st doc appt on the 26th. i have a little morning sickness, and im starting to feel the fatigue. blah. and alot of weird pains down there?
so how are you?

so im having alot of pains down there....stretching and heavyness. and im sooo tired today and cant seem to sleep at night.

when is everyone going to test again???

the :witch: got me full force yesterday. I guess thats a really good thing considering...

the :witch: got me full force yesterday. I guess thats a really good thing considering...

So sorry you AF showed. But at least you know for sure and AF always means you can start trying again! Good luck for the next cycle. Wishing you a sticky bean!

:dust:

Jenttc#2 said:

I'm actually not testing again until the middle of February. I have longish, irregular cycles averaging anywhere from 30 to 45 days. Though I did have mid-cycle bleeding this past weekend. I normally get mittelschmerz so I think it's wierd that this spotting came not even a week after my last period ended. It's almost as if I'm headed for an extremely short cycle. Though I've come to learn my mittleschmerz doesn't accurately indicate the timing of ovulation as four weeks went between my spotting and the start of my period last month. I had the flu inbetween there but I don't think it would have delayed AF by nearly two full weeks.

so im having alot of pains down there....stretching and heavyness. and im sooo tired today and cant seem to sleep at night.

Hope your feeling OK luv and the sleepless nights/growing pains aren't giving you too much bother.

Im due to OV this week and AF will be due on 28 Jan, so testing round the end of the month. Hoping the 3 (as in cycle 3) will be the magic number for me; got a good positive feeling about this month. Not charting or temping or even checking CM this month; just going with the flow, BD-ing every night or every other night and hoping nature will take its course.

Hope all you lovely ladies are feeling fine - 2010 is going to be a great year for us all x

:hugs: Pnut...If your anything like me 'I guess thats a really good thing considering..' usually means 'I know its probably for the best but I still kind of wish I had been'

:hugs: Pnut...If your anything like me 'I guess thats a really good thing considering..' usually means 'I know its probably for the best but I still kind of wish I had been'

Last week I would have agreed to that. But after my fiancé left me Sunday I'm glad I'm not tied to him in that way now. I can make a clean break and move on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->