• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2ww- Testing Dec. 31- Anyone Else?

Oh gosh I hope it's a baby in there Blessed. I would defo have them do a blood test while your at it.

yeah i'll talk to the doc and see what they think i should do. I just ate some rice and i feel like i'm going to throw up...

Again the three of us are posting on two threads lol Oh Blessed I hope you get to feeling better. I'm glad you're going to the doctor tomorrow. I'll be thinking about you. I know a bit about your uterus history so I understand not being sure about bloods. I would just have a chat with the doctor and decide with him whats best.

I'm not too worried because i'm going to the doctor tomorrow, BUT i have a HUGE headache that won't go away! I've had alot of water because it feels lik ei'm dehydrated.. but it's just making me pee more and not taking my headache away!

my appetite has gone out the window! And everything I do eat (cause I know I need to eat something) doesn't satisfy my taste buds. So i hardly finish anything.

yeah, i really do feel like i'm on my period! Without the bleeding... i hardly eat when i'm on my period... and i get this weird (TMI) constipated diarrhea... idk... i'm gonna try and take a nap this headache is killing me!

I did the same thing Pnut! I had a bowl of cheesy meatballs from my SILs and (even typing it is turning my tummy) I could finish them. Last night I was eating them like crazy this morning I had to put the bowl down and the bowl is still beside me and every once and a while I catch a wiff of them and its no good! And this sneezing thing is killing me! Everytime I sneeze... POP! I think my uterus is sick of me and trying to run away :haha:

Blessed feel better love! Get some rest and have another naughty dream :haha:

:rofl: I know, i'm a dirty girl....I'm still trying to coax my almost 2 year old into taking a nap with me...:serenade:..... and she's just running around acting crazy...:yipee::headspin::tease::wohoo::loopy: while i'm sitting here half awake...:sleep:

That's what toddlers do best lol I don't think you'll be getting her to lay down anytime soon!!

I got some more fresh blood spotting after checking my cp. :( I know I should give the checking a rest as I probably got a fair amount of damage after hubby got too eager last night but I had gotten a bit of brown spotting after exercising and wanted to see if it lowered as a sign of AF. It's still high and soft (don't know how to tell if it's open or closed) But then, I've heard that cp can stay high during AF if your cycle is changing.

I'm also pretty confident I've gotten a yeast infection. Bla! Either later tonight or tomorrow morning should tell a clearer tale. Don't be sad for me if it does turn out to be AF. At this point, any sort of answer is welcome after two weeks of limbo.

Don't be sad for me if it does turn out to be AF. At this point, any sort of answer is welcome after two weeks of limbo.

i know how that feels. It sucks not knowing what's going on with your body. But it's such a relief when you do find out.

I agree. Sometimes just knowing things are okay whether its a pregnancy or your period its just a relief. Hope all is well dear!!

Well, I'm confined to my bed now as DH has ordered me here. He came home right as lilyann fell asleep and we BD'ed... Then I started spotting. Not red blood, more orange/pink... Like a cut. DH got a bit too rough! Even so, my cp is still high soft and closed,so it can't be AF if its closed! And secretly- usually if you're late sex will bring on AF... So I must be pregnant if she didn't come, I just have cramps now because of my O... And the spotting is minimal now, but DH has put me on bedrest. Haha

My AF didn't show after BDing two days in a row and like you if I'm the slightest bit late she never fails to show after a good bout in the bed!! I can't wait till your Dr Appt. I wish I had my insurance cards so I could just go to the Dr. Grrr December is never a good time to get insured.... lol

I hope this is it for you guys, Blessed and starry *babydust*

Yep... Somethings definately wrong, I might go to the ER if the pain doesn't go away... The bleeding has gotten heavier, but not AF heavy. And the cramping is aweful, I'm also having localized stabbing pains in my left side... O dear here we go! I'll update as soon as I know more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->