* 2ww testing May 7th *

I will be testing on the 7th, but may cave in early :)

am testing on the 6th, hoping all goes well for all. Baby dust

Anyone know if cramping on one side (low) is more a sign of AF or PG? I think I am around 5DPO, but I don't keep track of ovulation. I just know AF is due around the 7th. Plus I am really hungry and BB's kind of sore.

oh wow Lucia.......I love your new ticker......im off to go get one of my own!

I tried the countdown to pregnancy one and it kept saying I was 3dpo, even though i'm 4 :-S

Hey rach yay!" :-D haha its good huh tells you everything all in 1 ticker

Anyone know if cramping on one side (low) is more a sign of AF or PG? I think I am around 5DPO, but I don't keep track of ovulation. I just know AF is due around the 7th. Plus I am really hungry and BB's kind of sore.

oh wow this is weird im getting this too I had a chemical April 8th and from 5dpo on that cycle I got them Im getting them again now from 5dpo which is weird FX this is a good symtpom for us ! =)

oh wow this is weird im getting this too I had a chemical April 8th and from 5dpo on that cycle I got them Im getting them again now from 5dpo which is weird FX this is a good symtpom for us ! =)

Yeah me too. x

welcome to all of you girls glad to have you here =)

Yeah me too. x

could be out BFP! rach you already have a little girl dont you? how long did it take you to conceive her

Yeah me too. x

could be out BFP! rach you already have a little girl dont you? how long did it take you to conceive her

Ok this story is going to make me sound awful...........but here goes.....Well in my younger days I was a bit reckless and care free, and I feel ashamed to say would have unprotected sex from the day I lost my virginity at 14.
So to say how long it took me I dont know. A few months before I got pregnant with DD I think I got pregnant before (with someone different :-S Man this makes me sound awful!) I was late for period and went to the doctors, but he told me to buy a pregnancy test, but I had no money because I was at school and I was looking at a tenner then! But AF came eventually, and it was extremely heavy and painful. Anyway. My DD father I was with for 2 months and became pregnant. But saying that he has to be the most fertile man ever! Since our daughter he has got a great number of girls pregnant! So I think it was him, rather than me!

So Lucia, I cant really say :-(

I wish I did know. x

hi ladies... im 7dpo WOOP half way there!! id like to join!!

temp went up a bit today so im getting excited lol

af due on 6th probs test with fmu on 7th if no af!!

lets get some bfps!!

xxx

aaww emdeb doesnt mean your not preg! ;-)

welcome newbys!!

no other symptoms yet 7dpo today zzzz another boring day

Yeah me too. x

Ok this story is going to make me sound awful...........but here goes.....Well in my younger days I was a bit reckless and care free, and I feel ashamed to say would have unprotected sex from the day I lost my virginity at 14.
So to say how long it took me I dont know. A few months before I got pregnant with DD I think I got pregnant before (with someone different :-S Man this makes me sound awful!) I was late for period and went to the doctors, but he told me to buy a pregnancy test, but I had no money because I was at school and I was looking at a tenner then! But AF came eventually, and it was extremely heavy and painful. Anyway. My DD father I was with for 2 months and became pregnant. But saying that he has to be the most fertile man ever! Since our daughter he has got a great number of girls pregnant! So I think it was him, rather than me!

So Lucia, I cant really say :-(

I wish I did know. x

dont feel ashamed rach you created life most beautiful-list thing ever! I was reckless in my days too if im honest :)

Hi Girls

Im also testing 7th/8th May and Im so nervous. Ive been reading lots of these forums since starting treatment, but this is the first time ive ever joined one!

Im 24 TTC almost 3 years, first cycle of IVF.

Had twinges on left side of lower tummy which is has been there for last 2 days, Im 7 dpo. anyone else feel anything like that?

its driving me nuts this 2ww, feel like im an emotional wreck!

Luck to you all!!

Thanks lucia.

I've grown up a lot! Dd has made me who I am today and makes me work hard for what I want. All because of her. She is the best inspiration ever.

Any symptoms girls?
I'm still getting cramps. Not as much now. Some pinches yesterday.

I was really optimistic that this was going to be my month but in feeling doubtful after believing the physic more. :-( x

Welome Rachael.

I get pains too but I have got that last time in 2ww.

But it is a good sign nevertheless. It could be implantation or it could be your uterus preparing for an egg. Gl. Xx

Thanks lucia.

I've grown up a lot! Dd has made me who I am today and makes me work hard for what I want. All because of her. She is the best inspiration ever.

Any symptoms girls?
I'm still getting cramps. Not as much now. Some pinches yesterday.

I was really optimistic that this was going to be my month but in feeling doubtful after believing the physic more. :-( x

what did the physic say rachael?

ive had cramps past few days im 7 dpo, a bit like period cramps, but duller if that makes sense?! and a prominent twinge in lower tummy left side by my ovary sorta thing.

Welome Rachael.

I get pains too but I have got that last time in 2ww.

But it is a good sign nevertheless. It could be implantation or it could be your uterus preparing for an egg. Gl. Xx

thank you so much!

my head is chocker! i just burst out crying last nite for no apparant reason! its so hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->