* 2ww testing May 7th *

It is hard. It gets me angry why it's so hard!

Btw being emotional is a good sign! Hormones and all that. X

It is hard. It gets me angry why it's so hard!

Btw being emotional is a good sign! Hormones and all that. X

You're right! Me and my husband just want it so much. Had our embryos transferred on saturday (my eggs were retrieved last thurs so this is my 7 dpo)

through investigation it was found that i am very fertile, no probs whatsoever, but my husband had a low count. saying that, he managed to fertilise 8 of my 9 eggs last week! had 2 embryos put back. so thats us.

i actually dont even wanna test early cos im that nervous of getting a BFN.:cry:

Sorry (TMI) anyone know if a bout of Diarrhea with bad cramps is a symptom? I had one last night, not sure if it was what I ate for lunch or my body going through something. I am ok today. Thanks for any input. I think I am around 8-9 DPO

Chocolatemog, I remember Ness who got her BFP has diarrhea.

Rachael fingers crossed! Everything is in the right place for you. x

Hi There.

I'm a newbie so apologies if i'm not up to scratch on the acronyms.
We've been trying since New year to conceive and i'm hoping this month will be the month. AF is due on 6th May (I have a 50 day cycle :0S) and i've never felt the way I do before.
For the past two days i've been feeling slightly queezy around 10am and yesterday I had a headache for most of the day. Then I felt queezy on the walk home from work at 6pm. This morning the queeziness has started again and i'm keeping a bottle of water by my side.
I'm not sure how many dpo i am as i haven't really tracked my ovulation etc. I've been feeling slight twinges and flutters in my abdomen for a week and it feels weird. Are these Pregnancy symptoms? I have also been experiencing watery and creamy discharge lately. Please advise????? I'm so nervous and am hoping it's a good sign. Did a pregnancy test yesterday and it was BFN. Help anyone?

dipsy - if af not due until the 6th it could just be too early to pick up pregnancy, wait a few days... my af is due on the 6th.... and im not testing til the 7th when its laste :)

hi ladies!! i was loving my chart and now look... few days of serious pain in back/side and now a temp dip PRAYING it goes back up 2moro!!

xxx

Thanks for the encouraging words. Started getting backache today and am praying af doesn't show. Are backaches normal?

I'm new to this... could someone pls tell me what all the short forms mean? af and dtd i get lol the rest are making my eyes crossed! thx

dipsy not to discourage but once in a while i get backaches before af

But GOOD LUCK and HAPPY THOUGHTS

I'm new to this... could someone pls tell me what all the short forms mean? af and dtd i get lol the rest are making my eyes crossed! thx

AF - aunt flo.......aka your period.

DTD, Do the deed..............I think :shrug: x

Hi ladies,

How you all doing ? not long now only 7-8days left...lol
Its driving me mad i so wanna test, as im felling a little bloated and some weird pains in my lower belly :) But i know its way to early to test so im just gunna have to wait :( .
Hows everyone felling ? x

Wishing I could test too, the 7th is so far away! and I should really wait till the 8th, coz AF is due on the 7th. I have been feeling kinda normal today, no weird symptoms, just a slight sore chest and a little bit of a heavy feeling in tummy. No more diarrhea *thank goodness*, that could have the been the burrtio I ate though, not sure.:shrug: Feeling doubtful today that I will get I BFP....:nope:

Which is worse: having a lot of symptoms, or having none? Cause I dont have a single one. LOL

Btw, I noticed some newbies need help figuring out lingo! We were all newbies at one point, our acronyms are mind boggling. Here you go ladies!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

Which is worse: having a lot of symptoms, or having none? Cause I dont have a single one. LOL

I have been pregnant a few times "one was sucessful" and pretty much for all I had no idea during the 2ww, i.e. no symptoms atall. So don't worry, just coz you have no symptoms right now doesn't mean you are not PG. Also, every pregnancy was a little bit different. The last one (last year) ended in a mc after 9.5 weeks (I had a D&C), and the one thing that was weird then was just a couple of days before AF was due I was REALLY GRUMPY ("read bitchy") and that is not like me, so I noticed. The only time I got implantation spotting was with my first pregnancy and that ended in mc also. With my sucessful pregnancy though there were no symptoms during 2WW only AF late. I didn't start to feel really bad till about 5 weeks in and that has been the same for all the PG's, the really "bad" stuff comes later i.e. throwing up:wacko:

So, don't despair, everyone is diffrerent with this symptom stuff, and sometimes even you are diffrerent from yourself!:winkwink:

Hope it all works out for you!

Thanks choco :) kind and encouraging! Im trying not to SS this time, but of course Ive found myself browsing through 2ww forums lol. Not much longer to wait now!

It is too early isn't it? To test I mean. I tested this am. Bfn. I actually lay in bed needing to go and tell myself not to and just go and just waste fmu but I can't help it and do it anyway. I'm going to make oh take them away from me.

Also testing on the 7th. AF due on the 6th. Had a cold and was tired all week so I couldn't tell if I had any symptoms or was just sick. Woke up early this am around 6 with light cramps.... (abdominal pressure?) Hoping it's not menstrual.

Fingers crossed AF doesn't get any of us!

argh me too! with chemical last month I had sooo many symptoms like cramping ect from 5dpo .... 9dpo now and nothing!

I have been pregnant a few times "one was sucessful" and pretty much for all I had no idea during the 2ww, i.e. no symptoms atall. So don't worry, just coz you have no symptoms right now doesn't mean you are not PG. Also, every pregnancy was a little bit different. The last one (last year) ended in a mc after 9.5 weeks (I had a D&C), and the one thing that was weird then was just a couple of days before AF was due I was REALLY GRUMPY ("read bitchy") and that is not like me, so I noticed. The only time I got implantation spotting was with my first pregnancy and that ended in mc also. With my sucessful pregnancy though there were no symptoms during 2WW only AF late. I didn't start to feel really bad till about 5 weeks in and that has been the same for all the PG's, the really "bad" stuff comes later i.e. throwing up:wacko:

So, don't despair, everyone is diffrerent with this symptom stuff, and sometimes even you are diffrerent from yourself!:winkwink:

Hope it all works out for you!

thanks! very reassuring :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back