* 2ww testing May 7th *

xLuciax

TTC #4
Reaction score
Be nice for some girls to join me for these long 2 weeks :)

il be testing around then hun depends if af show on 4/5 th xx

im testing on the 10th ....... I hope its your month!!

so eager to find out now but after my april chemical im not going to ever risk testing early again

I will be testing on the 7th if af is a no show on the 6th :) fx'd for all of us!!! Xx

oh wow Lucia.......I love your new ticker......im off to go get one of my own!

I tried the countdown to pregnancy one and it kept saying I was 3dpo, even though i'm 4 :-S

Hope you get a + result :happydance:

I might test a couple of days after 7th...AF due on the 7th. If I was pg it would be a miracle tho. DH would FREAK! I am feeling some little cramps though and I have alot of cm. Not sure when I ovulated tho exactly.

I need some fellow girlies to chat to over this 2WW I would be happy if I was pg. I have one daughter (3) she has autism, high functioning, so DH is too scared to have another one, but I still want another one, can't help it. Had a miscarriage last year, D&C. Growth went up to about 9.5 weeks:cry: I felt like it was meant to be even though DH FREAKED OUT, but I guess it wasn't.

Anyway, wishing you all baby dust (cute term). This is going to be a long 2 weeks!

Hi all, I may test 4 days early on May 6...I'm gonna wait and see how I feel.

Hope you get a + result :happydance:

I might test a couple of days after 7th...AF due on the 7th. If I was pg it would be a miracle tho. DH would FREAK! I am feeling some little cramps though and I have alot of cm. Not sure when I ovulated tho exactly.

I need some fellow girlies to chat to over this 2WW I would be happy if I was pg. I have one daughter (3) she has autism, high functioning, so DH is too scared to have another one, but I still want another one, can't help it. Had a miscarriage last year, D&C. Growth went up to about 9.5 weeks:cry: I felt like it was meant to be even though DH FREAKED OUT, but I guess it wasn't.

Anyway, wishing you all baby dust (cute term). This is going to be a long 2 weeks!

It is a very slow 2ww so far!

I think you are prob right. Your DH is just scared.

Im having cramps also........ x

Thanks Rachel! I hope it works out for you and for all the other hopeful ladies on here!

I have been having some weird twingy feelings in my tummy, and sore chest too, plus a fair bit of watery cm.

I wouldn't even really think it would be possible I am pg, because we use the withdrawl method rather sucessfully, often with condoms....but that is the way I got pg last year! crazy! so this month there was a time right around ovulation when we did withdrawl but no condom...so, that has got me wondering and now with these feelings...well I'll have to wait and see I guess:shrug:

:dust:

im due to test on or around the 7th but at this rate im think i will cave and test early although i may wait until the 11th as that is when AF is due.... this is the longest 12 days in the history of time.....

Hi Ladies! I'm testing on the 7th. Although I have an appointment to consult with a new doctor to do an HSG, so I may end up getting a blood test before that. I hope not! I want to POAS to catch the news! LOL

I'm testing on 7th too. I had a chemical in Feb. Really hope this is the month. I've tried to completely relax this month and not stress too much about TTC. Hopefully that'll pay off. No symptoms yet, but I'll keep you posted!

AF due 9th may so i will be testing 7th or 8th, i also had a chemical pregnancy in feb so fingers crossed this is are month and the same 2all xx :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->