2ww turns to 3ww

Here is a tip about pregnancy tests that I have heard over the years. The blue ones are notoriously bad for false positives and indents. So try a dollar tree pink dye test or a FRER. Also, if you put a ring over the test window it focuses the camera.

That's good that they will. I need to look into getting an obgyn- I think they would be more thorough with all of this.

I meant to grab my frer, but I was looking in the dark and didn't realize til I was in the bathroom that I grabbed the wrong one. I didn't want to wake anyone up looking for the other so I just went ahead and used it. Didn't know that about the ring- I'll have to try that. Thanks!

That's good that they will. I need to look into getting an obgyn- I think they would be more thorough with all of this.

I meant to grab my frer, but I was looking in the dark and didn't realize til I was in the bathroom that I grabbed the wrong one. I didn't want to wake anyone up looking for the other so I just went ahead and used it. Didn't know that about the ring- I'll have to try that. Thanks!

So that's why they use a ring on a stick!

Too funny, I had no clue.

Yeah I'm definitely waiting for May. Especially since looking up anovulatory cycles.

I figured people just thought it was good luck or something lol.

I know right, confusing! I thought it was a way to say, yeah I'm married and TTC :p

Now we know. Today my cervix is high firm and closed. More cm too

I know right, confusing! I thought it was a way to say, yeah I'm married and TTC :p

Haha me too! That thought definitely went through my head!

Interesting... It's so back and forth! Maybe they're right when they say we can't really go by it. :/ Last night mine was high, soft and blending in. It's like wet but not really any cm if that makes sense? It's kinda back and forth between soft and more firm. I believe it's still closed. No sign of OV this month

Haha me too! That thought definitely went through my head!

Interesting... It's so back and forth! Maybe they're right when they say we can't really go by it. :/ Last night mine was high, soft and blending in. It's like wet but not really any cm if that makes sense? It's kinda back and forth between soft and more firm. I believe it's still closed. No sign of OV this month

Smh this baby game is no fun. I finally had a pregnancy dream.

I took a test and told my mom I wasn't pregnant then my DH looked at the test and said "are you sure?" I looked at the test again and sure enough two dark pink lines.

I think I took 6/7 different tests and they all had two dark lines.

Then my mom said, told you, you were pregnant.

It was so real, and it took me a solid minute to realize it didn't happen when I woke up.

I'll take it as a good sign. I have very stretchy fertile cm today, so this makes me think that I did have anovulatory cycle last month, and this month is more typical.

The fact you don't think that you're OV is a good sign for you.

Smh this baby game is no fun. I finally had a pregnancy dream.

I took a test and told my mom I wasn't pregnant then my DH looked at the test and said "are you sure?" I looked at the test again and sure enough two dark pink lines.

I think I took 6/7 different tests and they all had two dark lines.

Then my mom said, told you, you were pregnant.

It was so real, and it took me a solid minute to realize it didn't happen when I woke up.

I'll take it as a good sign. I have very stretchy fertile cm today, so this makes me think that I did have anovulatory cycle last month, and this month is more typical.

The fact you don't think that you're OV is a good sign for you.

Wow! That would definitely mess with your head lol. Makes you wonder if it's a sign! That would be hard to wake up from.

I've had 2 pregnancy dreams now. I had one where I had a little girl and one on the way. The other one we were breaking the news to our families lol. Are your dreams still more vivid?

Hmm so you could be ovulating now. Better get to the BD'ing lol! I did see where some pregnant women have a lot of cm and can resemble fertile cm. if so, you could still be in the running. Mine has been wet but nothing really to it, a couple of small white spots almost like a glue stick or wet toilet paper but lotiony? Very small spots of it only during a cp check.
Yes, it is a sign that I could be. Or that my hormones are completely off whack. I'm so torn about what to think.

We're a little closer to May!

Greenarcher

We were able to, and I used preseed today as well. (That was a weird experience.)

BellaS

Just keep looking about for weird changes, and think about using an ovulation test soon.

I'll be sure to keep you guys posted, please keep in touch with me even after this month, and the doctors in May.

I want to celebrate with you guys when the BFP happens for all of us. :)

Greenarcher

We were able to, and I used preseed today as well. (That was a weird experience.)

BellaS

Just keep looking about for weird changes, and think about using an ovulation test soon.

I'll be sure to keep you guys posted, please keep in touch with me even after this month, and the doctors in May.

I want to celebrate with you guys when the BFP happens for all of us. :)

Hope the preseed helps!! I'm really hoping for your BFP!

Ok here is one weird change I've noticed recently. Not something I really talk about but within the last week or so I noticed that when I do a cp check, it's like I can feel a bump where my bowels are. I read into it that it could be a posterior prolapse(I forget he correct terminology), but it's really weird timing with everything else going on. Although I don't feel any symptoms much anymore. Anyone else notice that they can feel that too?

Can't say I have. Is it like a lump (like maybe a full colon), or more like a small nodule?

Its more like a lump and it feels different each time. Yeah, I can tell it's from "stuff" in my colon that hasn't made it all the way through.

Its more like a lump and it feels different each time. Yeah, I can tell it's from "stuff" in my colon that hasn't made it all the way through.

I have not felt any lumps, only my cervix. That's concerning.

Maybe you should go to the doctor sooner than previously thought?

It's mostly gone away last I checked. Maybe I was just stopped up? You know me, I'm putting off the doc but I probably should go. I just really wanted more answers by now.

How are you doing holding out til May?

It's mostly gone away last I checked. Maybe I was just stopped up? You know me, I'm putting off the doc but I probably should go. I just really wanted more answers by now.

How are you doing holding out til May?

Holding out well, I'm very optimistic as of now.

I'm am super moody.

My cm has become super watery and stretchy now. There is loads of it as well.

My mom is excited for may, she asked me if I was counting down the days, and I pretty much told her that I'm at the point were I actually don't think about it.

That's why I take so long to reply, now. I keep forgetting we are TTC, and the stress is pretty much gone.

My break outs, however, are not. Two days ago I had the other side of my face explode. One more facial cleanse later, and I'm back to normal.

STOP IT FACE. Haha.

Don't put off lumps, go to the doctor if you think you found a lump, any where.

If it's gone then looks like we are back to May Dr. visits. :)

Holding out well, I'm very optimistic as of now.

I'm am super moody.

My cm has become super watery and stretchy now. There is loads of it as well.

My mom is excited for may, she asked me if I was counting down the days, and I pretty much told her that I'm at the point were I actually don't think about it.

That's why I take so long to reply, now. I keep forgetting we are TTC, and the stress is pretty much gone.

My break outs, however, are not. Two days ago I had the other side of my face explode. One more facial cleanse later, and I'm back to normal.

STOP IT FACE. Haha.

Don't put off lumps, go to the doctor if you think you found a lump, any where.

If it's gone then looks like we are back to May Dr. visits. :)

That's great you're to the point where it's not consuming you. I think that's when it tends to happen more because we're allowing our bodies mentally and physically to relax.

Haha my break outs are definitely not gone either! I feel like they're more noticeable and more are popping up. I have more now than I ever did as a teenager. :/

Well, it felt like a lump of bowel. Like if I pressed on it, it would more or give me gas so I'm sure that's what it was, just had never felt it through there before. If that makes sense? Lol

Yeah, back to May lol. I took another test yesterday on a frer and it was negative. Im a little afraid I had a chemical but then I'm still having some symptoms so I'm not sure what to think. I could just be one of the women that doesn't find out til later along.

My cm is now lotiony, white and kinda clumpy/stretchy... Did you have any of that recently? :/

Sorry- one more question- what facial cleanser did you use to get back to normal?? My face is HORRIBLE right now! I have zits like everywhere and I never get more than a random one or two max. It's embarrassing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->