2ww turns to 3ww

I'm rooting for you two ladies! Acne is a big AF sign for me, so if it shows when I'm pregnant, won't mean much. Do you two usually break out before AF?

I only break out if I get too hot. I did have a fever, but that was weeks ago.

I don't break out before AF, and I've never had 10/20 zits pop up within a few days in between.

I'm still getting random blemished daily, but thankfully not 5 at a time

I agree - mine seemed to come out of nowhere and a bunch at once. How are you doing today?

My cp is still low but very soft/blending in and puffy. I'm exhausted, less frequent pains but still happening, and emotional off and on. Certain smells can still make me feel sick all of a sudden. Oh and I'm getting up during the night a few times just to pee. :/

I agree - mine seemed to come out of nowhere and a bunch at once. How are you doing today?

My cp is still low but very soft/blending in and puffy. I'm exhausted, less frequent pains but still happening, and emotional off and on. Certain smells can still make me feel sick all of a sudden. Oh and I'm getting up during the night a few times just to pee. :/

My cp was a slow yoyo. Almost for a full day it went low, now it's back up high, still closed. I'm still puffy, as well.

I'm saying, "what is that smell?" All the time now. Pizza made me gag, and I want nothing to do with it, unless it's regular cheese pizza.

Sour cream and onion chips smell like death to me, and their my 3rd favorite chip!

I'm exhausted today, it took all my strength to get up and keep my eyes open.

Still high temps.

My cp was a slow yoyo. Almost for a full day it went low, now it's back up high, still closed. I'm still puffy, as well.

I'm saying, "what is that smell?" All the time now. Pizza made me gag, and I want nothing to do with it, unless it's regular cheese pizza.

Sour cream and onion chips smell like death to me, and their my 3rd favorite chip!

Still high temps.

Out of curiosity, why haven't you gone to a doctor??

Still high temps.

I may be doing the yoyo thing too. It wasn't as low today but still soft and blending in. It was only more firm/medium for like a day or two.

Haha that so sounds like me! I smelled oatmeal and got sick to my stomach. I usually eat oatmeal and now I can't stand the smell. Random weird foods and smells just make me go blah!

It's hard. I feel like I can't get enough sleep. I usually go to sleep around 10 but I've gone to bed around 6-8 just about every night. I wake up or can't fall asleep but I'm exhausted and it's hard to get up in he morning.

Getting closer to May 1! I'm so glad we relate so much with what's going on.

Still high temps.

Out of curiosity, why haven't you gone to a doctor??

I will be going to a doctor, but I won't be going until May.

Mainly because I don't want my period to randomly show up. My mother has gone through this exact situation, when she was pregnant with me. She suggested I wait until I'm about a month late to go, as she would deal with late cycles, and as soon as she would think about making an appointment, AF would show.

I have endometriosis and this can seriously make my cycles horrific. Either never stop bleeding or a long cycle. Though I've never been this late, and dealing with cm.

Still high temps.

I may be doing the yoyo thing too. It wasn't as low today but still soft and blending in. It was only more firm/medium for like a day or two.

Haha that so sounds like me! I smelled oatmeal and got sick to my stomach. I usually eat oatmeal and now I can't stand the smell. Random weird foods and smells just make me go blah!

It's hard. I feel like I can't get enough sleep. I usually go to sleep around 10 but I've gone to bed around 6-8 just about every night. I wake up or can't fall asleep but I'm exhausted and it's hard to get up in he morning.

Same! Though you have those two days of bleeding.

Today I decided to take a opk test, because I just felt like I needed to see the blank circle to keep me on the wait. And it came up with a big smiley.

So I tested, and I got two :bfn: stark white. It's been over the 10 minutes, and there isn't even a faint line.

So I'm either ovulating and completely skipped a month, or my body is going insane.

Why else would I get a positive OPK and a negative HPT?

Sigh, back to waiting for May, but now I'll just be going to figure why I skipped a month. I'll keep you up to date still. :)

How did you confirm ovulation before? Temping, or just opk's? Just curious because I am in the same boat. On cycle day 20 got a positive opk and fertile cm for 6 days. I am now on cycle day 52. No AF yet. I started temping around cycle day 33 because period didn't show and tests were all negative. I didn't temp earlier due to my 1yr old night waking, and breastfeeding have made the temps all wacky. Anyway, fertility friend was saying i was about 28 dpo, tests kept coming back negative, then this morning my last few temps changed my ovulation day to cycle day 50. Despite the opk and fertile cm, i didn't actually ovulate at cd20. So 3 weeks stressing for no reason! And now I'm back to the tww, just by pure fluke hubby and I dtd both 3 days before and the day of ovulation. Maybe the same happened to you and ovulation didn't actually happen? Would explain the recent opk

Still high temps.

Same! Though you have those two days of bleeding.

Today I decided to take a opk test, because I just felt like I needed to see the blank circle to keep me on the wait. And it came up with a big smiley.

So I tested, and I got two :bfn: stark white. It's been over the 10 minutes, and there isn't even a faint line.

So I'm either ovulating and completely skipped a month, or my body is going insane.

Why else would I get a positive OPK and a negative HPT?

Sigh, back to waiting for May, but now I'll just be going to figure why I skipped a month. I'll keep you up to date still. :)

You might have had an anovulatory cycle before and the spotting was due to that. I don't believe you can ovulate while pregnant but if your temps are high that may be your answer. Do you have an app to tell you that this is around the time you would ovulate?

I guess I'm just the type of person that if I don't know what's going on, I want answers right away. Especially when it comes to pregnancy, I believe in the best prenatal care as soon as I can get it. For my miscarriage in January, I was glad I did because I ended up having subclinical thyroid levels. You just never know.

More power to you - I couldn't wait...because my body will easily trick me into believing everything is a symptom whether it is or not.

I'm feeling pretty sad and emotional today. I keep having all these weird dreams too. I'm bloated and grumpy :( this has been going on so long I'm just tired of it.

MsAC- That's weird that you could have just skipped one. The one you may have skipped, did you have EWCM or other signs of ovulation? Sorry you keep getting the bfn's. I took another one this morning and I think it was a bfn. There keeps being like the faintest of lines (this was more faint than the one a week ago). I have no idea what's going on with my body but I'm kinda afraid to go to the doctor. Maybe I was and lost it? Maybe I am and can't make enough hormones to be strongly detecteds? Maybe I'm not and my body is just going hahaha at me right now. I have no idea. Plus my doctor doesnt seem very thorough so I feel like t will be a waste of money.

I heard of some people using the opk sticks to determine pregnancy, maybe you are but just aren't making enough hcg for the hpt to register.

I'm feeling pretty sad and emotional today. I keep having all these weird dreams too. I'm bloated and grumpy :( this has been going on so long I'm just tired of it.

MsAC- That's weird that you could have just skipped one. The one you may have skipped, did you have EWCM or other signs of ovulation? Sorry you keep getting the bfn's. I took another one this morning and I think it was a bfn. There keeps being like the faintest of lines (this was more faint than the one a week ago). I have no idea what's going on with my body but I'm kinda afraid to go to the doctor. Maybe I was and lost it? Maybe I am and can't make enough hormones to be strongly detecteds? Maybe I'm not and my body is just going hahaha at me right now. I have no idea. Plus my doctor doesnt seem very thorough so I feel like t will be a waste of money.

I heard of some people using the opk sticks to determine pregnancy, maybe you are but just aren't making enough hcg for the hpt to register.

Why are you afraid to go to the doctor? If you don't feel your doctor is thorough, try to find another. I recommend reproductive endocrinologists - they are as thorough as you can possibly get.

I don't know how many days past ovulation you ladies are, but for most women, the HCG would be high enough to register for most tests out there. As I said, it doubles every few days. With my first pregnancy, at 4 weeks my HCG was at 112, two days later it was over 500, by Friday it was over 1000. Those are pretty standard doubling times/numbers for around that period for a healthy pregnancy. The other thing you have to remember is that to sustain a healthy pregnancy; your progesterone level is important. If it drops or isn't high enough, you cannot sustain a pregnancy. That's why blood tests and going to a doctor is important - if levels are low they can put you on supplements to raise your levels.

I should probably find another, I've just gotten to the point that I try not to go unless I need to. I've gotten more and more against medication and that's all doctors seem to want to do for you. Rush in, half way listen, prescribe you something, then on to the next patient. My paps have been done by the nurse practitioner so I haven't had an actual obgyn to visit about my issues going on. I'll have to look into those, thanks!

I am well past ovulation... Over 25 days past. I looked it up and some women just don't make enough of the hormone to register a dark line, which could explain my faint lines. Some women make enough of it but it doesn't enter into the urine. I guess I'm just hoping to give it another week and hope I know more by then. I'll have to look up progesterone. I assume they test it with a blood test?

I just looked at the calendar... I am approximately 30 DPO. I'm not certain of the date for sure because I wasn't temping or tracking it much then. I think MsAC is a couple days ahead of me from what I remember.

How did you confirm ovulation before? Temping, or just opk's? Just curious because I am in the same boat. On cycle day 20 got a positive opk and fertile cm for 6 days. I am now on cycle day 52. No AF yet. I started temping around cycle day 33 because period didn't show and tests were all negative. I didn't temp earlier due to my 1yr old night waking, and breastfeeding have made the temps all wacky. Anyway, fertility friend was saying i was about 28 dpo, tests kept coming back negative, then this morning my last few temps changed my ovulation day to cycle day 50. Despite the opk and fertile cm, i didn't actually ovulate at cd20. So 3 weeks stressing for no reason! And now I'm back to the tww, just by pure fluke hubby and I dtd both 3 days before and the day of ovulation. Maybe the same happened to you and ovulation didn't actually happen? Would explain the recent opk

I'm now 35dpo, so I highly doubt I ovulated at 44cd. That would make this cycle 60+ days 😱
(my usual cycles are 30 days)

I'm sorry you're dealing with this, as well. Anything is possible, and you could very much be right.

Though, I was temping and using opks, I got a positive opk and hit my base on the same day, as well as had fertile cm. So the signs all pointed to yes for me.

It just is frustrating to think all of that was wrong, and I'm just now ovulating! Haha.

If it happens, it happens. Here is hoping you don't have to deal with another meaningless 3 weeks, and we all get bfp soon!

Hey guys,

Sorry to disappear, I was out all day long running errands, and enjoying the first good weather in a couple of weeks.

I'm now 35dpo, cd 45. (15 days late)

I know, I know, doctors are important, and I have a fantastic OBGYN, but I'm very hands off.

If my mother hadn't been around to ask, I would have made an appointment today.

But with that said, there are OBs that tell you to wait 2 more weeks before going in, without a positive HPT test. Frustrating I know.

I have a VERY high metabolism, and this has been my driving force into not freaking out, as many women and doctors have been saying that it can me weeks if not ever a woman like I get a positive.

BellaS, I'm sorry you're emotional and sad, and have weird dreams. My dreams have been so strange lately, and I do dream but not usually so vivid and often.

I've also been moody but mostly irritable, I always feel bad about snapping, but I can't handle anything negative atm. Even if it's a small thing, like we ran out of milk or something. Haha

You might have had an anovulatory cycle before and the spotting was due to that. I don't believe you can ovulate while pregnant but if your temps are high that may be your answer. Do you have an app to tell you that this is around the time you would ovulate?

I guess I'm just the type of person that if I don't know what's going on, I want answers right away. Especially when it comes to pregnancy, I believe in the best prenatal care as soon as I can get it. For my miscarriage in January, I was glad I did because I ended up having subclinical thyroid levels. You just never know.

More power to you - I couldn't wait...because my body will easily trick me into believing everything is a symptom whether it is or not.

I'm not sure if it was directed at me or BellaS, but if it was to me, I didn't spot, at all.

If it was to her, nvm! :D

I want to know, and I could be seriously seeing something where there is nothing.

I'll have to look up an anovulatory cycle, as I have no idea what that is.

I have an app on my phone and it says I'm suppose to ovulate... tomorrow! Wow maybe I did miss a month?!

I took another opk test just now, and it came up, O, negative.

So it's very possible that I skipped a month, and had an early O date this month.

Lovely...sigh, well here is hoping I get some answers in May. xD

MsAC- I used to have a HIGH metabolism! I miss that lol. I do have hypothyroidism now and I saw one site that said it "could" cause false negatives on a pregnancy test. I saw others that said it wouldn't, but if that's a possibility for some women, that could explain my predicament. I am on medication for it (and have been for years) so I'm not sure if that would matter.

I'm sorry you're having weird and vivid dreams too. I do remember them a lot more now. Haha yes I have been more snappy and irritable and more likely to feel like I'm going to cry. Like, I read a church sign about change and butterflies and i felt like I was going to cry. Idk?!

Also, had it not run in my family to have short periods or bleeding while pregnant I would have just figured I had AF. But since that's the case AND I've still had symptoms and faint lines, that's why I'm hanging around trying to figure out what's going on.

MsAC- I used to have a HIGH metabolism! I miss that lol. I do have hypothyroidism now and I saw one site that said it "could" cause false negatives on a pregnancy test. I saw others that said it wouldn't, but if that's a possibility for some women, that could explain my predicament. I am on medication for it (and have been for years) so I'm not sure if that would matter.

I'm sorry you're having weird and vivid dreams too. I do remember them a lot more now. Haha yes I have been more snappy and irritable and more likely to feel like I'm going to cry. Like, I read a church sign about change and butterflies and i felt like I was going to cry. Idk?!

Also, had it not run in my family to have short periods or bleeding while pregnant I would have just figured I had AF. But since that's the case AND I've still had symptoms and faint lines, that's why I'm hanging around trying to figure out what's going on.

I guess this is where I am. If you knew you were pregnant, would you go?

If the answer is yes, then why wouldn't you go if you didn't know if you were pregnant or not, but if you were, it could help the health of your baby?

I definitely understand that. If I knew for sure then yes I would go. But I keep hearing about doctors waiting to see you until you're like 2 weeks late so I guess I just figure waiting a couple weeks should make sure that if I am, that it will show up. I don't want to go through this uncertainty with an expensive blood test too.

I think I'm going to call this week to see about getting in. I was planning to wait until May 1 as well, but we'll see.

These are pics from my most recent test. Still that faint line or Evap? showing.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=541171

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=540828

I definitely understand that. If I knew for sure then yes I would go. But I keep hearing about doctors waiting to see you until you're like 2 weeks late so I guess I just figure waiting a couple weeks should make sure that if I am, that it will show up. I don't want to go through this uncertainty with an expensive blood test too.

I think I'm going to call this week to see about getting in. I was planning to wait until May 1 as well, but we'll see.

These are pics from my most recent test. Still that faint line or Evap? showing.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=541171

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=540828

I'm not a great tweaker unfortunately. 🙁

All I have is the experience of my OBGYN, but they will bring you in even if you think you had a positive pregnancy test to do a blood test to confirm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->