2ww Valentine Day BFP Ladies!

Aw! Thanks tryforbaby- you are so encouraging! I'm out this cycle for sure. I've only used opk's for two cycles and charting for one, but maybe I should call and get an appointment? Sometimes it takes a while to get seen. I'd like to ask around for a good doc or clinic- my gynecologist isn't all that great but she was good enough for pap smears and bc refills. Maybe I'll just make an appointment for my pap smear and ask her for a referral?

I think you AND nessicle both agreed to eat your knickers - haha! That was really funny.

Fx'd for you!

Hiya ladies, good luck to those still waiting and hugs to those thats af has come.

Congrats to the ladies with the bfps xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Okay, so really really frustrated!!

Snapped at husband for not wanting to watch the Style Network with me (which he hates), burst out in tears and ended up sleeping on the couch. The poor man didnt know what to do with me, I am normally not a very emotional person.

I am late, so tested this morning and got a BFN. NOT HAPPY!!! Now I'm really bloated and uncomfortable, angry at the world, feeling very sorry for myself. No witch and no BFP!!

I wish i could just take a peek at what my body's doing inside.

AF got me this morning ladies as i thought she would, stupid evap on those ic's i am never using them again, its twice now get your hopes up and nothing!

Woohoo, 12 days to go!!! :happydance: I would love love love for it to be my month, but my af symptoms are here and I feel its off to cycle 7 for me! I remember an earlier post you had that you'd eat your knickers if I didn't get a bfp!!!! hahahaha I am debating on buying a good test today, but I don't want to waste it to be disappointed. My CM is clear/watery not creamy today, and my lower back is pretty sore. Hopefully this time next month I'll have a hobby!!! Thanks for the confidence, though, its appreciated!!! :hugs:

:hugs: aww no I hope that she's not on her way for you! I would buy a test anyway, see if there are any FRER's on offer or anything

On the plus side you get to join us for another month although a :bfp: would be preferable I'm sure! I hope March is lucky for all of us xx

AF got me this morning ladies as i thought she would, stupid evap on those ic's i am never using them again, its twice now get your hopes up and nothing!

:hugs:

so sorry Lolley

xx

:hugs: lolley

All crossables crossed for you guys for this month for the ones who are still awaiting an answer. I am due for af tomorrow and sometimes I get a pink or brown spot or two the night before, we will see tonight. My bbs are still sore but only to touch (I am home so I haven't wore a bra for at least 16 hours, somy bbs have gotten a rest!). Also my outer 'V' is for some reason still sore to touch but now on both sides, yesterday it was sore only on right side. And last but not least my very low back is still sore.
I was teasing my DH last night saying to him that he must have been kneeing me in the back all night and swinging from boob to boob (envision a monkey and 2 vines....hahaha); He laughed and said 'yep''. :haha:

CD31 and 13DPO today, still not testing until af shows or doesn't, I need to learn composure!!! After my :shower:, I will check CM and CP.

How are you ladies today!?

Im feeling like Im out for this month! I've already joined next months Paddy Day testing thread!
CD30 12dpo - had to re-check my dates as I originally got them wrong! So i think we missed the "window"! Did a ic hpt this morning, absolutely nothing! Due AF any day but no signs of it coming! Getting quite impatient now, just want to know either way!
Sorry to all the ladies who got AF - fx for next month! xx

I feel exactly the same, CD29...13DPO i thought i had early syptoms last week such as cramping,heart burn and sore boobs but have done 2 HPTs and one BFN and one i thought was BFP but now i think not :-(
I really thought this was the month for me and still have a tiny bit of hope,witch due tomorrow or thurs so im hoping she stays away.

I think i may have to join the paddy's day thread though,im half irish so maybe it will be my lucky month :)
here's hoping

xx
xxx

I'm over on Paddy's day thread too! In the nicest way possible i hope you all don't come and join us!! We still have hope left in you guys to get your :bfp:'s xxx

no af as yet touch wood but she could arrive tommoro..have been feeling extremely 'wet' today actually just had a little gush just now (sorry tmi) think i may go see whats going on in a minute i checked my temp over the weekend (havnt temp all month so may not be valid) and every day so far since saturday its climbing .01 im hoping thats a good thing but who knows not testing untill missed af am doubtful.. good luck all still waiting :) xx

no af as yet touch wood but she could arrive tommoro..have been feeling extremely 'wet' today actually just had a little gush just now (sorry tmi) think i may go see whats going on in a minute i checked my temp over the weekend (havnt temp all month so may not be valid) and every day so far since saturday its climbing .01 im hoping thats a good thing but who knows not testing untill missed af am doubtful.. good luck all still waiting :) xx

Hope this is it for you!:happydance:

hey hunni thankyou x
how are you doing any sign of your bfp yet? xx

hey hunni thankyou x
how are you doing any sign of your bfp yet? xx

Well I missed AF yesterday and today so Im hopeful! I will be testing either later tonite or tomorrow. I will keep you posted!:hugs:

good luck mrskcbrown!!! keep us updated tonight/tomorrow

I just re-tested, couldnt wait until tomorrow, and i think i might have a BFP ??! Im posting it in the gallery now as soon as the pic uploads!
I feel sick at the thought either way lol

xx

I hope that is a good sign, I had a gush earlier this morning too, it was creamy CM, not due for af until tomorrow! Please Please Please stay away!!! :af:

good luck mrskcbrown!!! keep us updated tonight/tomorrow

I just re-tested, couldnt wait until tomorrow, and i think i might have a BFP ??! Im posting it in the gallery now as soon as the pic uploads!
I feel sick at the thought either way lol

xx

Hi I went over, were you able to post a pic? I saw the post where you didnt post a pic?:shrug: just want to make sure Im at the right post! OOOOHH, I hope this is it for you!:happydance:

good luck for the testing hun!!!
trolly oh my god where is it im so excited for you! hope it is your bfp!!
try for baby hope af stays away for us both tommoro hun!! do you usually have atime for coming on? im usually on by the time im up out of bed so hoping i dont wake up with it tommoro :) good luck all xx

ahhhhhhh im still waiting for the pic...have sent it from my phone to my email to then upload it on here because ive lost the lead to plug my phone in!!! this is so frustrating. its in the air waves somewhere.
im going to have a bath to distract myself for an hour so will hopefully have the pic uploaded by tenish.
will let you know as soon ive done it!

I usually come on in the early hours too,so by the time i get up. ive had quite bad cramps all day today and feeling hungry but nothing appeals to me. this is all normal the day before AF........if this test is BFN then AF will def be here tomorrow,i can feel it.

Hurry up stupid phone! hahaha

xx

lol!! i look forward to helping confirm it hun!! im sure af will stay away from you for the next 8months at least hey!! pma hun!! have a nice bath :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->