<3 <3 LOTS OF LOVE & BFPS <3 <3 February Testing Thread

SIS!!!! Man you are good at the names of threads... love your suggestions!!! Those testing in march should vote!!!
:happydance::happydance:

I would make one for U Guys but there might be A law against that somewhere :haha:

Congratulations Sweetcheeks! I hope this thread's luck rubs off on the rest of us!!

Kira-sorry your hubby fell asleep! Apparently you need a neon light with an arrow stating enter here!

Hi ladies,

Congrats to all the BFPs, looks like it's been a lucky thread!

I've been away trying not to think about it all as I was pretty bummed about AF last week.

Just wondering if anyone who had a chemical can tell me if my symptoms sound familiar? I had a bit of brown spotting on CD 27, then nothing for 12 hours, which is why I got my hopes up. Then AF came and lasted the usual 6 days, but since it finished I've had a small amount of light brown discharge every day. It's now CD13 and I'm STILL getting it - even though I'm now mid cycle and can feel ovulation coming on.

It's not much, but it's definitely not normal. I did two tests on dpo12 and 13 and they were both bfn, but this brown stuff and the symptoms I had just before AF ( nausea, cramping a couple of days early, mega moodiness, an implantation dip) are making me think it might have been a chemical.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Baby dust to all!

I haven't had a chemical that I know of Esperanza so can't give thoughts from that perspective. I do know my battles with hormonal imbalance though and that can give you the same symptoms as pregnancy (ask me how I know, ugh :dohh: 'cause every cycle was brutal for a while there with the "symptoms" I was having). I hope things get on track for you soon! :hugs:

Congrats sweetcheeks!

So, I hate temping so much. My chart makes no sense to me! That being said, sleep was terrible last night - moved to the couch around 3 and temped at 6:30. Do you think I should ignore today's temp?

I did the same KFS1 but my temp was way lower it's also chiller this Am so I'm trying not to read Into it to much!!
I would see what ur temp does Tom if it's back low then Discard today's temp!! GL

Esperanza I would say its your hormones even w my Chemical I got a ++++ faint but ++ have u started any new Supps this Cycle?? :hugs:
Hope u figure it out soon!!

I just realized that shamrocks ARE 4 leafed clovers, sort of. hee hee. I added pots of gold to the testing thread because shamrocks can have three leaves. What is wrong with me? It's not that serious...

Esperanza-I've never had a chemical so not sure what to tell you. Sorry you are going through weird symptoms.

Blues-The neon sign comment made me laugh. Knowing men, he still probably would have missed it. I am a boring, solid colors kind of girl, but yesterday I got some new clothes in the mail (I'm avoiding the malls after what happened), and I had on this bold, printed blousy shirt. I asked hubs to take a picture of me so I could send it to my sisters and he said why? I said 'My younger sister is feeling sad today and she wanted to see my outfit.' He had no clue I had on something new/different, and I'm not telling him. HA!!HA!! Hmm..that reminds me that I have a new dress to try on!

AHHH OMG I AM SO EXCITED.

So, our IUI's cost us $700 per cycle. So, while we can afford it, I feel like its a lot for something that may not work. Its hard to swing for a growing, single income family.

A high school friend needs someone to keep her little one during the work week.
I used to run an inhome daycare, so she asked me. Its not great pay since it is just one child compared to 4, but it is enough to cover the IUI's!

Now I dont feel like I am putting my family in a bad place to pay for these IUI's :)

Plus a 10 month old will keep me busy :)

Woohoo!!! That's great news, Kayotic. I always wonder what I would do if I have to go on to the next step of fertility treatments, so I'm really happy to hear your news.

Have fun!

Yay! Sounds like a great mutually beneficial arrangement!

Good afternoon all! Congrats to all the BFP's! I tested this morning and it was a BFN I'm 11 dpo and cycle day 26. Fingers crossed that the witch stays away. I will not get discouraged until she shows her ugly face! Have a beautiful Saturday!

I've been taking days to catch up and just can't. So, I figured I'd at least send out a big congrats to radkat, sis, sweet potato pi, and vjean! :happydance: So happy for you guys!

Oldermom ~ I'm so sorry for your recent loss. :hugs:

:hugs: to all those that got af.

AFM ~ Got a pos opk today, so I should o by early Monday morning. DH is still on board with TTC this cycle. :happydance: Hopefully this will be my cycle.

AHHH OMG I AM SO EXCITED.

So, our IUI's cost us $700 per cycle. So, while we can afford it, I feel like its a lot for something that may not work. Its hard to swing for a growing, single income family.

A high school friend needs someone to keep her little one during the work week.
I used to run an inhome daycare, so she asked me. Its not great pay since it is just one child compared to 4, but it is enough to cover the IUI's!

Now I dont feel like I am putting my family in a bad place to pay for these IUI's :)

Plus a 10 month old will keep me busy :)

Sounds like a great arrangement. :thumbup:

We'll tested today and BFN but my temps are still high and no sign of Af. I am having some light cramping which is abnormal I normally only cramp once Af is in full force. I'll update tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->