<3 <3 LOTS OF LOVE & BFPS <3 <3 February Testing Thread

Big :hugs: Kayotic, Kira, kholtmann, and anyone else needing extra squishes :hugs: .

So sorry about AF looming Kayotic. Let us know how things come along with your RE :flower: .

Kira, most, if not all, of us have been in those shoes you're wearing. Do what you need to do to keep your equilibrium :flow: .

FX still for you L.Ann.V! :dust:

Ugh, sorry Blues that folks keep saying crazy stuff to you :dohh: . One thing dealing with secondary infertility has made abundantly clear to me is that one never, ever knows what's going on with someone's fertility so it's best to tread lightly.

So sorry about the BFN kholtmann. Treat yourself extra special if AF does come for you :flow: .

Gotta love puppy attitude Wish :haha: .

Katie are your cycles generally the same length? If you count from CD1 maybe a rough estimate will be enough to feed the control freak? :winkwink:

Welcome herd and GL! :dust:

Yay on the smilie terri! :dance:

You guys got me rollin' on the ACV :haha: . It's not that bad! I take it straight and chase it with a big cup of water. But I like sour and fermented stuff :p . As a kid I used to cut up dill pickles, sometimes a lemon too, roll the slices in unsweetened Kool-Aid (cherry or tropical punch were my faves, mmmmm), and eat them, ha!

Katie- I just popped in to say hi. I saw your previous post and just wanted to say how sorry I am. I hope your cycles straighten out soon. cant wait to see you update with a bfp!

Yay for your positive OPK Terri. I actually had a "peak" smiley myself this morning ... Really early for me so I'm happy we've been BDing this week. :)

Yup, it won't be long now and we'll be twiddling our thumbs waiting and waiting! Glad you were prepared for the smiley. Now we just have to catch that egg!

I thought I would set the mood instead of things being we need to bd now!
I waited for dh to go out for his smoke and went and lite a tea candle path to our room with a note saying follow the candles ;)

To which he walked past them and sat on the couch &#128549;

And now he's asleep out there

Hi Ladies, can I join? This is my first 2WW and it's driving me mad already. I'm not really sure of my test date to be honest, as I only had my coil out 22nd Jan. I had a period straight away so that puts me CD30 today with a :bfn: but who knows what my cycle is actually doing?! Can you put me down for 28 Feb? I'm going to leave it another week before testing again, unless of course AF appears first.

Welcome Sweetcheeks!! :)

Kira - So sorry about the man :( UGH!! :shrug::shrug: why do they not get the hint???

Terri and Kfs - yeah for the positive OPK's!!! we know what's going on at your houses!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I keep trying to think up a name for march too... "in like a lion" out with a BFP - something to do with St Patty's day... spring... eek...Im not good at this stuff!!!

where's our creative ladies?? :)we still have another week - I won't test until around 14th of March anyway... think think think...:coffee:

terri- you bring up a good point! I can barely keep up with this thread, so I don't think I can keep up with a March one too!

I am on what I think is CD8 and still having a light bleed! I hope my uterus finishes cleaning itself out soon so we can get back to business!

Hi ladies, not enough time to read back. This is one busy thread!! I will read it when I am at home in 2 days. We are out if town for my husband's great uncle's funeral. I tested this morning 10dpo and BFN. I will test again Sunday if AF doesn't show before.

I thought I would set the mood instead of things being we need to bd now!
I waited for dh to go out for his smoke and went and lite a tea candle path to our room with a note saying follow the candles ;)

To which he walked past them and sat on the couch &#128549;

And now he's asleep out there
Boooooo! Hubby fail! Hope he gets it together for next time, hmph :sulk: .

Hi Ladies, can I join? This is my first 2WW and it's driving me mad already. I'm not really sure of my test date to be honest, as I only had my coil out 22nd Jan. I had a period straight away so that puts me CD30 today with a :bfn: but who knows what my cycle is actually doing?! Can you put me down for 28 Feb? I'm going to leave it another week before testing again, unless of course AF appears first.
Welcome sweetcheeks and GL this cycle! :dust:

Welcome Sweetcheeks!! :)

Kira - So sorry about the man :( UGH!! :shrug::shrug: why do they not get the hint???

Terri and Kfs - yeah for the positive OPK's!!! we know what's going on at your houses!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I keep trying to think up a name for march too... "in like a lion" out with a BFP - something to do with St Patty's day... spring... eek...Im not good at this stuff!!!

where's our creative ladies?? :)we still have another week - I won't test until around 14th of March anyway... think think think...:coffee:
Marching Toward Our BFP's? :p

terri- you bring up a good point! I can barely keep up with this thread, so I don't think I can keep up with a March one too!

I am on what I think is CD8 and still having a light bleed! I hope my uterus finishes cleaning itself out soon so we can get back to business!
Hope AF gets a move on soon Fezzle!

Hi ladies, not enough time to read back. This is one busy thread!! I will read it when I am at home in 2 days. We are out if town for my husband's great uncle's funeral. I tested this morning 10dpo and BFN. I will test again Sunday if AF doesn't show before.
I'm sorry about the BFN GalvanBaby but it is indeed early! Peaceful journey to your husband's great uncle :flow: .

I'm out. AF arrived this morning on CD 28. My AF is irregular (anywhere from 23 - 28 days) that arriving at CD 28 with no red spotting prior to it ... I almost had myself convinced we made it this month. I wallowed for an hour or so this morning in bed. DH was very comforting, or tried to be for as much as I would let him. Trying to be "over it" by having a full caffeine coffee with breakfast and now I'm enjoying a glass of red wine. I leave for Costa Rica tomorrow on a 1 week yoga retreat, so looking ahead at the positives in my life.

The fertility doctor says I have scar tissue around the opening to my cervix. I had a cryo procedure done in my early 20's for abnormal cells which he thinks was the cause of the scaring. He said the opening to my cervix is the size of a pin hole, but if that if the one and only cause of our infertility, he was very confident that IUI would be our solution. We will go through the normal battery of tests of course, just to make sure. I donated about 8 vials of blood to our cause today. He only had to do 3. What the heck?! LoL Since AF arrived today, I can schedule the HSG test for when I come back. Aside from missing CD 3 blood work this cycle, my vacation is coming at the right time, and won't mess up too much of the process.

I'll hop on the March thread when I get back. Limited access to phone, internet, etc. in the jungle :) Good luck ladies and see you next month.

L.Ann, sorry about the witch showing up, but sounds like you have a good plan ahead of you. :hugs: Yes, when you return, your HSG can be done with no troubles. I had the cryo done on abnormal cells years ago, and my HSG was completely fine. I hope that scarring isn't a big issue. Have a fantastic time in Costa Rica!!!

Fezzle-Yeah, tell that AF to get a move on!! hee hee. What IS she doing?

sweetcheeks-Welcome and sending tons of baby dust your way!

Galvanbaby-Sorry about the BFN. Keep testing!!!

kira-Yeah, sometimes our guys just do not want to cooperate. Sorry you had a bust of a night last night.

SPP-I like your bumpkin buddies name with Sis. You guys are too cute.

:happydance: I can't quite blooming believe it!!! I did a test today, binned it as soon I saw :bfn: A nagging thought told me to go back and look and there was a faint line. I showed DH and he saw it too, but we thought it might be an evap, so I did another one (tesco's own) and there it is again, a very faint :bfp:

I can't take it in, and I'm not sure I even believe it. I only had my mirena out a month ago!!

Sorry about AF showing up. Your retreat sounds amazing though! Have a great time!

I had a LEEP done in my 20s for abnormal cells and worry about that affecting things, but I'm just worrying about one thing at a time and haven't got past worrying about ovulation!

Congrats sweetcheeks!! This thread is so lucky...perhaps the positive energy rubbed off on you quickly! Woohoo!! H&H 9 months. :cloud9:

So sorry AF got you L.Ann.V :hugs: . But my oh my, a one week yoga retreat sounds heavenly <3 . Enjoy! Hopefully all that refresh translates into a March BFP for you! :dust:

Congrats sweetcheeeks :) . Have a H&H nine months :yellow: .

Wish I would say for a Thread

Looking for Our LUCKY Clovers

Green Beers Shamrocks and BFPS!!! ;)

Lucky Charms brings Babes in Arms

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member