<3 <3 LOTS OF LOVE & BFPS <3 <3 February Testing Thread

Just popping in to say good luck to all of the testers, welcome to the new ladies, and :flower: to everyone else!

Hoping those BFNs turn into BFPs!!!!

Sending lots of :dust: Ur way!!!

Well ladies - the witch showed today so I am out. See some of you on the March board. Good luck to those still waiting to test this week.

Oh no! Sorry to hear, kholtmann! :hugs:
Join us over there when you're ready.

So sorry she got you kholtmann :hug: .

Lots of extra special :dust: for our remaining February testers and those that are doin' it up in March!

Kholtmann ~ I'm so sorry she showed. :hugs:

Herd ~ I hope you end up with a bfp after all!

Good morning ladies, you can count me out too. The witch showed up this morning. Big hugs to the ladies who got their BFP and for those of us moving on to march lots of positive thoughts and sticky babydust!! See you on the March board!

Sorry Kholtmann and Paula. :hugs: See you over on the March thread.

Big :hugs: Paula !!!!!

Lots of :dust: for our last few testers!!!

Hi ladies. I have been out of town with little access to the internet. I tested again Yesterday at 12dpo and BFN. Today my temp is 97.4 normal prep temp plus I am very irritated and cramping so AF will be here today or tomorrow. I wish she would hurry so we can get this cycle started. It is IUI with. Menopur and Gonal F.

Dang, sorry AF got you Paula :hugs: .

I hope AF brings her heiny on if she's coming so you can get into a fresh, new cycle Galvan :hugs: . FX for you anyway 'til she actually shows up though :dust: .

I was admiring all the BFPs on the first page, and wanted to let you know you can put AF for me already! She showed up on CD23 after a few days of spotting and no temperature shift, so I never had a chance to test!

Fezzle-That's what happened to me this past cycle. I had a cycle of 24 days, and AF came roaring in unannounced. Well, my temp dropped, but ten minutes later she was unannounced. Even my doctor was surprised. :hugs: Sorry. Time to start fresh!

:hugs: Fezzle - see that's why I test early - just in case she comes early:haha:

Nothing to do with being a POAS addict honest :blush:

:hugs:

X

Hugs to all who got AF. We'll have an extra fertile March board, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->