<3 <3 LOTS OF LOVE & BFPS <3 <3 February Testing Thread

No real updates for me, except that it is the fertile time again... I also asked for more tests to be run given my m/c history - they'll check for blood clotting and balanced translocation, but said that was unlikely as I already have a child. Keep hearing the mantra "IVF with PGD..."

Well, just maybe my BFN is turning into a BFP. AF is 2 days late , temp jumped this morning, and I had a squinter of a line this morning. I didn't see it until OH saw it. I looked closer and there it was. It looks pink, but not sure if it is an evap or a real BFP. I am cramping like AF is coming and no symptoms at all. My BBs don't even hurt like they always do every LP. I will test with a FRER tomorrow morning.

Sorry the :witch: got you Fezzle!

Potentially great news Galvan! Keep us posted.

Well, just maybe my BFN is turning into a BFP. AF is 2 days late , temp jumped this morning, and I had a squinter of a line this morning. I didn't see it until OH saw it. I looked closer and there it was. It looks pink, but not sure if it is an evap or a real BFP. I am cramping like AF is coming and no symptoms at all. My BBs don't even hurt like they always do every LP. I will test with a FRER tomorrow morning.

:dust: I hope this is it for you, and not an evap. I'm anxious to see what tomorrow's test says. GL and FX!

Good luck Galvan - Temps are looking very good :happydance:

Good luck to all the ladies waiting (so patiently) to test :dust::dust::dust:

:hugs:

X

GL GalvanBaby!!!!! FX its a BFP!!!

I've had a ton of cramping since my BFP so it might be baby snuggling In!!! :)

lol I would have had to test before ovulation to test that early! I was ok with AF showing up- I haven't had a proper AF since getting off the pill, so I'm hoping this is a sign things are getting back to normal, even if it's just due to the breakdown of all the lining that's been building up for months. I'm on my 5th day in a row of what I consider 'medium flow' though, so ready for her to get out of here now!

Fx, Galvan- sounds promising!

I'm 12dpo today and POAS.. anyone ant to look at the photos in my journal and give their opinion...thanks!

Ooh Galvan, what an awesome jump this morning. I can't wait until tomorrow to hear your update!

Driving-I think if you want to get testing done, the doctors should be more than happy to provide it. I don't know what's wrong with them sometimes. Sheesh!

Hope-I'll check your journal and report back. I hope it's not a strip test as I'm terrible at looking at those. fxfx

This month is going to go out with a bang and I love it!! :happydance::happydance::blush:

Galvan, FX!!

Yeah, Terri, they are running tests after I pointed out that we have tried for 8 cycles (when you take out the pg/miscarriage/dnc cycle) and in that time have had 2 chemicals and 1 clinical pregnancy, which suggests that we don't really need help conceiving that much.

I heard the "well, most of the miscarriages are due to age b/c of a chromosomal anomaly." All nice and true, but when they tested the dnc tissue, it was perfectly normal! Also, I had a MC before my son when I was not even 35...

Galvan - how exciting!!! FX crossed that tomorrow there is no question BFP!!!

Driving - push for those tests lady!! we know our bodies the best and if we have a gut feeling something needs investigated...then we do!!! FX for you too!!!

Hope - I looked but I can't see a thang... but honestly - I feel that way on 99% of tests I look at on here... just don't have line eye I guess :shrug:

Fezzle - my FX for you too!! I am hoping your body is getting back on track and you will have a BFP before too long!!:happydance:

Terri - this thread is absolutely exciting!!! and you are right going out with a bang!!! so many BFP's!!

Thanks for looking gals, will test again tomorrow and see. Good luck to everyone else!

BFNs and AF arrived this morning, so you can put the witch by my name. :(

Well there you are, ERose!
Sorry for the BFNs and AF. What disappointing news. :hugs: Treat yourself to something nice today. <3

Erose - Big :hugs: to you today... I agree with Terri - treat yourself to something awesome today!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->