<3 <3 LOTS OF LOVE & BFPS <3 <3 February Testing Thread

FRER was a BFN. :( I am out if town, but RE said to go for betas if no AF as soon as I get back.

ERose, I hope you see this - been :ninja: you and understood your absence over the last few days. I also saw your post yesterday on another thread. I know how positive you were this cycle (I was positive for you!) and how intensely disappointing this must be :hugs: I think your plan moving forward is fantastic, no more dilly dallying, time to get down to business! I know you're going to get your little one and be an incredible mom who doesn't take a single moment for granted. Good luck with the new FS and implementing your next steps. There's definitely a team of people rooting for you!

I posted todays test in my journal if anyone wants to check them out - 13DPO

Erose it may take a few months to get back to norm after a Chemical please try not to be so hard on your self!!! :hugs:

It will happen again and it will be Forever this time!!!

So I got faint lines on the Wondfo yesterday and today but no line of FRER today :(

I'm so sorry ERose :hugs: . I just stalked you too :shy: and I hope your revamped plan gets you your sticky, healthy rainbow baby :flower: .

Galvan, bah on the BFN. Keeping my FX for you that AF misses the show! :dust:

ERose, I hope you see this - been :ninja: you and understood your absence over the last few days. I also saw your post yesterday on another thread. I know how positive you were this cycle (I was positive for you!) and how intensely disappointing this must be :hugs: I think your plan moving forward is fantastic, no more dilly dallying, time to get down to business! I know you're going to get your little one and be an incredible mom who doesn't take a single moment for granted. Good luck with the new FS and implementing your next steps. There's definitely a team of people rooting for you!

This literally made me cry. Such kind words! Picture me in my office with a bittersweet smile and a little extra snot running dangerously close to my mouth. You ladies are so wonderful and so supportive, and reading all your posts made me realize yet again how much I heart you girls. I want to emphasize ALL your posts... You're such a wonderful bunch!! For those who stalked my post from yesterday in my other forum, I'm gad you were able to see and understand why I'd disappeared for a few days. I would've added the post to this thread too, but by the time I got done typing it out, I was drained and wanted to throw my iPad through the TV (although I could never do that because I love my iPad more than food and oxygen). I'll probably take an edited version of that and put it into the March thread when I find it. Mostly just the parts about my next plans for March and April. I'm feeling better emotionally already. Funny how just knowing I'm taking extra action this new cycle makes me once again feel like I can kick TTC's stubborn ass. (HSG already scheduled for Mon at 1pm.... Up yours, BFN).

There's others who got BFNs who are just as devastated as me, and I want to say how sorry I am for all of you!! Superwoman hugs to all of you also! I have lots of catching up to do on everyone, so once I can do that (probably during work tomorrow when I'm not in the mood to be a responsible employee), I'll get caught up.

To everyone.... Love to love ya'!! :friends:

Good morning ladies!! 16dpo and still no AF. I am cramping, but have been cramping off and on for a week now. I am waiting to test again until Saturday. I thought I would be back home tonight, but we had another death in the family so we are staying. It is is sad. My husband's uncle died last week so we came for the funeral. Yesterday, his wife died. I feel so bad for his children, both deaths were unexpected so soon. Both had health problems, but nothing was advanced.
I will be home Friday night so if no AF, I will do a FRER Saturday morning plus go for betas then.

Big :hugs: to U and DH I'm this trying time Galvan!!!

FX the witch stays away!!!

Good journey to your family members Galvan :flow: . FX you get your BFP (would be quite an energy exchange :flower: ).

Wow Galvan. So sorry to hear of your losses. That's a true love story, though.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for your BFP. Your temperature is looking great.

Hope-Sorry for the chemical. What a kick in the pants. :hugs:

ERose-Like the others said, we're here when you're ready. Now I'm going to have to find this long explanatory post. Well, I'll look tonight. ha!

Wow looks like I missed alot. Will catch up on the details this weekend - but congrats to all the BFPs!!! The witch got me on my flight back yesterday. BUT I did get a blessing at the fertility temple in Bhutan (Chimi Lhakhang) last week...and I prayed for all my B&B friends to get their positives - in Buddism culture you do not pray for yourself but others. So hopefully we'll all get good news in the coming months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->