3 DPO 24/01/11, anyone with me?!

Glad you had a good time Rachael1981! I love Edinburgh.

Soy - yes I would be careful. Also - if you lengthen your LP it doesn't necessarily mean that your cycle will stay the same length so if doesn't necessarily mean that your O wilol move forward. You could just end up with a longer cycle all round. I'm no expert though - I'd recommend you do quite a bit of research before taking anything.

And as for me - yup - my third 2WW this cycle! It's my own fault I guess - although the OPKs were definitely positive on the second one (I went only on CM for the first one - big mistake!). Still it means that I am already 6dpo and only have a few days left until testing again! Rather than feeling like a really long cycle, it feels like a really short one as I went from 14dpo to 4dpo!!!

How are you feeling Rachael1981?

I'm ok, bit tired after all the driving I've done this weekend. I want to go back to Edinburgh, I loved it! Also missing OH too, usually on Sunday nights I'm really down because he's gone home, but this week today is my down day as I stayed there until this morning because I had the car.

How are you doing? Your temps look a lot better now, more like you are in the 2ww this time :D

Yeah - I guess you feel like you are back down to earth with a bump! Do you only see your OH at weekends then? Does he work away or not live near you?

I'm feeling okay today - a lot more settled. Had a horrible saturday though when I realised that I was not 14dpo but 4dpo! I had a bit of a weep on the OH's shoulder - he was lovely actually (he is not the most empathic and so sometimes can be a bit dismissive when I get upset) - and I then figured it was not the end of the world as it looks like I have O'd this time and it would have been worse if I just kept getting negative tests and no O! I was really emotional over the weekend so I'm guessing my body is getting used to having no BC pill!!!

My temps are looking better aren't they. I was a bit concerned because a couple of the higher ones were taken when I was ill but I'm better now and they seem to have stayed high. I even tried discarding the higher ones and it still had my O in the same place so I'm feeling more confident now.

Whether we covered it sufficiently or not is another matter!!! :rofl:

I've definitely come back down with a bump! Picked the dog up though and she's missed me, and the cats have missed me too :rofl:

TTC is a rollercoaster isn't it? I'm only temping this cycle and we'll see how that goes, no OPK's this month lol

LOL racheal i live just across the forth bridge :D so weird how you were so close to me ! :D i hope you caught the babydust i sent flying in the air for you!!!! :p

I hope so! We drove up to South Queensferry yesterday morning to see the bridges, so hopefully I've caught some of that babydust you sent me! xxx

Ahhh - so the animals were pleased you were home!

I am umming and arhhing about whether to use OPKs or not next cycle (assuming there will be a next cycle). They really mislead me this month so I have lost a but of trust in them. However, if I only temp we could miss the eggy - with my cycles I have no idea when it is coming! Hmmmm....

I figured as we can only BD at the weekends until we move in together, I may as well just drop the OPK's because knowing when I'm about to ovulate isn't going to make any difference to BD'ing. We'll see how it goes, I might start them again after we've moved, but we'll see.

Yeh, the animals were all pleased I'm home, shame I'm not all that pleased to be home :haha:

:hugs: Do you think you will be able to move in together soon?

My tenancy here ends on 22nd April so I'm hoping to move to Sunderland then and he'll move in with me. I can't wait, I'm sick of only seeing him at the weekends :hugs:

Oooo - that is not far away. It will be April before you know it and we will have little baby bumps!!!

I sure hope so! April really isn't far away at all now. I should possibly start house hunting :rofl:

Since i'm trying to understand my cycle and the general trend, i'm going to OPK this month to confirm my ovulation day and to get some sort of pattern. Quite a few days to go though.

Glad you had fun Racheal and looking good Struth!

Thanks mrsine. Hope the OPK's go well for you!

Thanks mrsine - I'm trying not to get any hopes up this week!

Although I do definitely have cramps this morning (and not like the imagined ones that are probably just gas!). Have also has a temp dip. Ohhhh - I was trying to not symptoms spot!

Hey Rachael1981 - I'm proud of myself. Am 8dpo and haven't even thought about POAS :rofl:!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->