3 DPO 24/01/11, anyone with me?!

Well ladies, any news?

The :witch: got me this morning, so I'm hoping you don't follow in that respect struth :hugs:

Let me know how you got on with testing! :dust:

Oh no - so sorry to hear that Rachael :hugs: This TTC lark is cruel, isn't it? Have a good old cry :cry: and then pick yourself up and move on to cycle 2.
At least now you know that you have a 12/13 day LP (slightly less than 2W so slightly less to wait each month!).

I think I might be with you for cycle 2 - I had a temp rise (again copying you!) but a :bfn: too. :growlmad: I'm expecting :witch: any day though - I just feel it - she's lurking.

Any news from Cherryness - I'm excited for her.

No news from cherryness, she needs to get on and let us know!

I'm fine about the :witch: actually, I'm disappointed that I'm going to Edinburgh this weekend with my OH and there's not going to be any :sex: but I'm just glad I know now and can move on to cycle 2.

I've decided I'm only going to temp this month. It will still confirm ovulation after it has happened, and I don't see the point wasting money on OPK's when I have no control over the days I see OH anyway, so if we BD on my fertile days then fine, if not, there's always next month. Temping will at least show me I have ovulated and if there's a chance, but apart from that I'm going for stress free this cycle :D

Oh yes - I had forgotten about Edinburgh! Have a great time - we went there a couple of years ago for a weekend away and it was lovely. Enjoy!

Your idea of only temping sounds like a good one. It will probably reduce stess and stop you thinking so much about it - and we know that that is good when TTC. I have my FX'd for you this cycle. Can feel a November baby coming on for you :dust:

You are not out yet PCOSMomToOne! Not until she arrives!

Well done the test and its a.....
https://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m545/cherryness5/Picture201123163530.jpg
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Yippeeeee!!!! Brilliant news!

Your chart looked so good and then your test the other day too - it was bound to happen today.

So pleased for you x

I saw you guys got BFN :( and racheal got her witch ... grrr !

Struth you aint out till the witchie shouts! :p So heres some babydust

:dust: :dust: :dust:

I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed and do a wee prayer for you :D

I saw you guys got BFN :( and racheal got her witch ... grrr !

Struth you aint out till the witchie shouts! :p So heres some babydust

:dust: :dust: :dust:

I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed and do a wee prayer for you :D

Thanks Cherryness - would love to join you in the club but I'm not feeling it! Still will continue to wait and see (what else can I do!!!).

Praying for your sticky bean x

Congratulations cherryness!!!!!

Pcosmom, you're not out til af arrives xxx

Hehe feels so surreal . Im not going to fully believe it till next weeks test haha.

I know I am out. Tomorrow look for the "I'm out" post from me. My cramps just peaked bad today ... ALWAYS happens the day before. I'm off to go :cry: in my pillow now.

sooo maybe I wasnt in the two week wait after all.....

I have a REALLY bad cold and had two extremely low temperatures which now changes FF to saying I didnt actually O. Those two temps were nights where I slept horribly and with my mouth wide open and when I was trying to take my temp I had to open my mouth a couple times to catch my breath (nose is so stuffed up!)

Do you think that could affect my temperatures as much as it did? If I discard those two days it still says I O'd but if I leave them it says I didnt. Im so confused two days ago I was convinced I just didnt O cause I took a test and it was white white white but this morning I took one and it showed a really faint line. REALLY faint but my hubby said he could see it too. I dont have any signs though other then light cramping (not like AF cramps, lighter) but nothing else.

Which were the two temps? Are they days 28 and 29? And when did you think you O'd?

I think those sorts of things can effect your temps quite badly. Especially if you didn't sleep well and you had to open your mouth whilst temping.

When you say you took a test - do you mean a hpt? Do you have a picture?

FF was saying I O'd CD 17 which is right around when I was having EWCM but I have never had a pos. OPK, during CD15-18 they were really dark but never a true positive (I was only doing one a day, so I suppose its possible I missed the surge) So if I did O on CD 17 then I would be 14DPO today.

For some background, I stopped BC April and had withdrawal bleed then AF in Aug and AF in Jan so my body is completely out of whack but I dont have PCOS and all tests, doc visits, ultrasounds, etc have came back as normal. I really though after last cycle my body was getting back into the groove of things and was thrilled when I thought I actually O'd CD 17!

Yes, I meant HPT but no I dont have a picture. I have one more IC and will probably use it tomorrow with FMU if my temps are above (what would be) the coverline.

Hmmm..... isn't it a pain when you really don't know where you are in your cycle and therefore have very little to go on? If I were you I would test again and see what comes of it. If there is any hint of colour I would go and by a FRER to see if that confirms it. FX'd for you and :dust:

Well I have had a temp rise this morning - quite a big one BUT I have got a cold (it came on yesterday) AND I had a really bad night's sleep - the wind has been terrible (not MY wind - the weather :rofl:) and woke me throughout the night. I was awake at 5.15 - took my temp at 5.30 and it was high then (97.33) but then I lay awake for a good while. I think I had been back to sleep - but not for long - when the alarm woke me at 7am. So..... it really isn't a true reading.

No sign of :witch: yet although I thought I had cramps last night. No test this morning (I managed not to Rachael1981 :rofl:!!!) - I'm going to wait until tomorrow when I should be 14dpo. If :witch: isn't here AND temp stays high I will use my FR.

Oh - and I have really sore/sensitive nipples today (TMI). I used to get sore bbs with :witch: before I was on the pill but not just nipples. Still - it could still be a :witch: sign.

sounds good Struth, I have my FX for you!!!!

I used another IC and can see a line of sorts (which I now realize is probably just a shadow, I hate this batch of ICs I tell ya!) so I used my FRER and white as white could be. my temp was up a bit from those low ones but not high at all so... CD32 I am.

Im really feeling bummed and hoping I O before we hit the one year mark of trying since this is only the third cycle since stopping BC over 10 months ago I have told myself that if I dont O before 12 months then I will bite the bullet, pay the gobs of money to do the next step in bloodwork and go to my next f.s. appt that i have been putting off.

I know I am whining but I cant help it today

Hmmm... so do you think that you have not O'd then? So sorry if so - I can imagine that it is so frustrating.

If you don't mind me asking - how old are you Missangie and where are you? Are you in the UK? If I were you (I'm ancient and in the UK!) I would be pushing for the FS appointment. However, if you have plenty of time (i.e. are young) then it is not so urgent I guess?

I hope you get some answers soon :hug:

Hmmm... so do you think that you have not O'd then? So sorry if so - I can imagine that it is so frustrating.

If you don't mind me asking - how old are you Missangie and where are you? Are you in the UK? If I were you (I'm ancient and in the UK!) I would be pushing for the FS appointment. However, if you have plenty of time (i.e. are young) then it is not so urgent I guess?

I hope you get some answers soon :hug:

Yep I am pretty sure I just have not O'd. I dont mind, I am 25 and in the states so my insurance changes since it is now considered Infertility Care. I got the estimates for the bloodwork that has been ordered for me to do before the next FS appt and it added up to $750 and then my DH has to do a SA before I got to the FS again and that is $70 and then my FS appointment, I dont know how much the visit will cost but she said she would probably prescribe clomid which is $50. (at least the clomid isnt too spendy)

I am just not sure what to do. Im thinking about trying agnus castus and see if that will do anything, I would really prefer to not have to use clomid especially when its not even a guarantee that it will work the first time and I am actually twin so Im wondering if that increases my chances for multiples (not that I would mind, I would love twins! probably be terrified for triplets though haha)

Its just a stressful process TTC with crazy cycles. My sister is due in May and my cousin is 16 weeks prego and the three of us all talked about how we were going to start TTC and DH and I actually stopped bc first. Its hard to not be jealous and the closer they are to their due dates the crazier it is making me I feel like.

Sorry to ramble but this board is the only place where I actually get to talk about all of this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->